First lucky country you'll visit after this pandemic?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanna see some receipts from some of y'all.

• : Closed its borders to non-essential travel on 20 March.
  • : Banned all non-essential travel into the country on 6 April. Austria, France, Germany and Switzerland: On 15 June the four neighbouring countries fully reopened borders with one another.
  • . CNA. Retrieved 2 April 2020. . The Local. Retrieved 26 April 2020.

You must be registered for see images
yo no disrespect but your a lack of comprehending something, doesnt equal something not being true. perfect example, fam has already said in multiple threads he lives in Belgium. if me and my girlfriend going to France last month just seems so impossible to you. thats more of a reflection of your lack of understanding of the situation and others, than anyone lying fam

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A disease/virus pandemic does not occur by coincidence. It's always man-made or a fundamentally demonic industry. Especially the live stock industry is a breeding fest of pandemics.

In short; its a means to an end. That end being a totalitarian world govt. All the braindead simpletons around me going into panic mode while just a handful of seniors die..its ridiculous.

Meanwhile all political factions in my country (Holland) and Belgium where I live now are proposing mandatory vaccins and other constitution violations.

Its one big show.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo no disrespect but your a lack of comprehending something, doesnt equal something not being true. perfect example, fam has already said in multiple threads he lives in Belgium. if me and my girlfriend going to France last month just seems so impossible to you. thats more of a reflection of your lack of understanding of the situation and others, than anyone lying fam
If he's from Belgium than that's not really visiting another country which is what the question was and I don't read every post or know where every member is from. He never made mention of living in Belgium in this thread so why would I assume he lived there in a discussion about countries we would visit once open?

As for you; your insistence you went despite all reason saying you wouldn't have been allowed while providing no evidence you did and attempting to redirect back at me is more of a reflection of you. This is from the US Embassy & Consulates in France official government website;
Updated October 2, 2020
Entry and Exit Requirements:

• Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? No
    • Broad restrictions on non-essential travel from many countries outside the European Union, including the United States, remain in place. The French government has defined as entry by French citizens, residents of France, all foreign (including United States citizen) students (with appropriate visa or residence permit), and spouses and children of French citizens.
    • In rare cases, the French government will consider allowing travel in humanitarian situations and, reportedly, in cases of business activity important to the French economy. Persons may inquire about such allowances with the French Embassy in Washington, DC ([email protected]).
    • The United States Embassy has no standing to intervene or advocate for the private travel of United States citizens to France. Please contact your nearest or refer to . If you are already in France, please contact your nearest Prefecture or refer to the or .
    • Anyone entering France or transiting through France to reach the United States must have an attestation, available with the English version . You do not need an endorsement from the Embassy for this attestation.
    • Transit passengers through Charles De Gaulle Airport are being allowed under certain conditions. Transiting passengers may not leave the international zone and will not be admitted to France. Luggage must be checked through to your final destination. You will not be permitted to leave the international zone to collect and recheck baggage. The duration of transit must be less than 24 hours.
    • For more information regarding entry into France, we refer you to the ).
Are y'all students? A french citizen? A humanitarian? Do you run a business vital to the French economy?

There's no comprehension issues, France says they're not allowing entry to non citizens/residents or non students and I'll believe them over you. If I'm "misunderstanding" the situation why don't you enlighten me? Did you have to do anything before departing or once arriving? Any forced quarantining?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he's from Belgium than that's not really visiting another country which is what the question was and I don't read every post or know where every member is from. He never made mention of living in Belgium in this thread so why would I assume he lived there in a discussion about countries we would visit once open?

As for you; your insistence you went despite all reason saying you wouldn't have been allowed while providing no evidence you did and attempting to redirect back at me is more of a reflection of you. This is from the US Embassy & Consulates in France official government website;
Updated October 2, 2020
Entry and Exit Requirements:

• Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? No
    • Broad restrictions on non-essential travel from many countries outside the European Union, including the United States, remain in place. The French government has defined as entry by French citizens, residents of France, all foreign (including United States citizen) students (with appropriate visa or residence permit), and spouses and children of French citizens.
    • In rare cases, the French government will consider allowing travel in humanitarian situations and, reportedly, in cases of business activity important to the French economy. Persons may inquire about such allowances with the French Embassy in Washington, DC ([email protected]).
    • The United States Embassy has no standing to intervene or advocate for the private travel of United States citizens to France. Please contact your nearest or refer to . If you are already in France, please contact your nearest Prefecture or refer to the or .
    • Anyone entering France or transiting through France to reach the United States must have an attestation, available with the English version . You do not need an endorsement from the Embassy for this attestation.
    • Transit passengers through Charles De Gaulle Airport are being allowed under certain conditions. Transiting passengers may not leave the international zone and will not be admitted to France. Luggage must be checked through to your final destination. You will not be permitted to leave the international zone to collect and recheck baggage. The duration of transit must be less than 24 hours.
    • For more information regarding entry into France, we refer you to the ).
Are y'all students? A french citizen? A humanitarian? Do you run a business vital to the French economy?

There's no comprehension issues, France says they're not allowing entry to non citizens/residents or non students and I'll believe them over you. If I'm "misunderstanding" the situation why don't you enlighten me? Did you have to do anything before departing or once arriving? Any forced quarantining?
lol. yo i know the rules fam, the point im trying to make is you came at me with the conclusion i was lying without actually knowing me or anything about my life. just like how you assumed that he was lying about being in Belgium when hes from there. thats a comprehension issue, you entered the discussion super disrespectful with little knowledge of the people youre trying to press

ive dealt with the media enough to know. people who are curious, they come to you with honest questions to know more without hostility. people with an agenda come with conclusions. you came with an agenda talking about people -need- to share personal info with you, when really, i dont have to do anything. you have no leverage other than your approval. you think i give a **** if you believe me dude? does it mean i didnt go to France because i didnt give you info you try to pressure me for? no dude, thats silly. and thats not how you approach people

-but- since youre trying to press people. if you want receipts and shit, approval documents from the French government, screens of passport stamps and info about how a lot of people can actually get approval from the French embassy to travel. ill tell you for $500. seems like i have all of the valuable info in this scenario. whether you think im telling the truth or not is little value to me

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A disease/virus pandemic does not occur by coincidence. It's always man-made or a fundamentally demonic industry. Especially the live stock industry is a breeding fest of pandemics.

In short; its a means to an end. That end being a totalitarian world govt. All the braindead simpletons around me going into panic mode while just a handful of seniors die..its ridiculous.

Meanwhile all political factions in my country (Holland) and Belgium where I live now are proposing mandatory vaccins and other constitution violations.

Its one big show.
So you think it's only a matter of time before the totalitarian world government takes over? I don't see the point, the first world western nations already have taken over all of their people, it's only a few countries allied with Russia and a few countries that are having wars that haven't been tamed by the western economic systems.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you think it's only a matter of time before the totalitarian world government takes over? I don't see the point, the first world western nations already have taken over all of their people, it's only a few countries allied with Russia and a few countries that are having wars that haven't been tamed by the western economic systems.
Nice Fanfic..

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Russia has been under Rothschild's rule since the last tsar got assassinated in 1917. Russia, U.S.A., U.K... they're all the same at their very core.

The western economy isn't the end goal here. You'll see more and more violations of constitional rights justified by tactically introduced crisisses in the future.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russia has been under Rothschild's rule since the last tsar got assassinated in 1917. Russia, U.S.A., U.K... they're all the same at their very core.

The western economy isn't the end goal here. You'll see more and more violations of constitional rights justified by tactically introduced crisisses in the future.
have you read a works of bakonin???..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol. yo i know the rules fam, the point im trying to make is you came at me with the conclusion i was lying without actually knowing me or anything about my life. just like how you assumed that he was lying about being in Belgium when hes from there. thats a comprehension issue, you entered the discussion super disrespectful with little knowledge of the people youre trying to press

ive dealt with the media enough to know. people who are curious, they come to you with honest questions to know more without hostility. people with an agenda come with conclusions. you came with an agenda talking about people -need- to share personal info with you, when really, i dont have to do anything. you have no leverage other than your approval. you think i give a **** if you believe me dude? does it mean i didnt go to France because i didnt give you info you try to pressure me for? no dude, thats silly. and thats not how you approach people

-but- since youre trying to press people. if you want receipts and shit, approval documents from the French government, screens of passport stamps and info about how a lot of people can actually get approval from the French embassy to travel. ill tell you for $500. seems like i have all of the valuable info in this scenario. whether you think im telling the truth or not is little value to me
I didn't come with a conclusion I came with a suspicion and I didn't assume he was lying about being in Belgium when he's from there I believed he was lying about traveling there from another country as the topic was originally about. All this blow harding just shows you never went.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't come with a conclusion I came with a suspicion and I didn't assume he was lying about being in Belgium when he's from there I believed he was lying about traveling there from another country as the topic was originally about. All this blow harding just shows you never went.
no yo, its simple, how i was raised, you dont come at people like that its disrespectful and you would get your jaw tested. you dont get respect from disrespect

and i know an agenda like i said. if me not liking how you came at me serves the agenda you came with, you can have that idgaf. but i wouldve answered if you came at me correctly, its that simple

correct way to approach that, “really? thats interesting, i thought the borders were closed. how did you get in?” instead of the shit you did, “gimme proof, the borders are closed why are you lying?”. when you just posted yourself theres a bunch of ways people can get in. how you do things is super important in what youre trying to do

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Complete control only exists if you can control every key facet of a person, and that can only be done by drawing them into the system and creating/making digital credit yhe only accepted medium of exchange. I think there will be a a worls government and the reserve currency may be the SDR, Jim Rikards wrote a few books on it.
Post automatically merged:

yes!!...i have..

he once said :

"if i am right that's nice...but if im wrong then plz correct me cuz im fan of truth..."

wut u think of his quote????..
Answer the Kestion, Minapopo, which cuntry you from?

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kek so the cold war was all for fun then? Rothschild is normie tier conspiracy.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto