First lucky country you'll visit after this pandemic?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo actually i just got back from a vacay in Cannes, France a couple weeks ago. it was beautiful out there, end of summer. we had to get out of the house, its big but we wanted a different vibe. had like a nice little cottage with a pool out looking the country, no neighbors really, it was beautiful. nobody was really trippin at the beaches either

it was fun, had a great time. i had got me and my lady first class seats and the airport was pretty cautious regarding the seating here in the U.S. and in Europe. like first class is already spaced but it was like no one was around us and then coach they had every other isle seated. it was a great trip, it was beautiful there and we didnt get COVID so..im thinking Ibiza, Spain next. just need an excuse to go. at the beginning of the pandemic i was worried about traveling till more and more people were doing, its not too bad in my experience honestly. just bring masks and wash your hands

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're rooting for the vaccines? Smh

I was supposed to go to the Philippines with my gf and her mother last june but we had to rebook for next year due to covid. We only went for a weekend in a nice French speaking village in Belgium for some relaxation and sight-seeing a couple weeks agi

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're rooting for the vaccines? Smh

I was supposed to go to the Philippines with my gf and her mother last june but we had to rebook for next year due to covid. We only went for a weekend in a nice French speaking village in Belgium for some relaxation and sight-seeing a couple weeks agi
Wow! I'm sure you will love here, but for now, it's a risk going here to the Philippines, our covid case is getting worse every day.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow! I'm sure you will love here, but for now, it's a risk going here to the Philippines, our covid case is getting worse every day.
Kababayan ka?

Yeah, it sucks.. we had to spend more money with the rebookinglast and all and now there's a big chance we can't go next spring

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure which country we'll visit after this pandemic but we do have plans on going back to Japan because our last visit was shortlived due to work reasons :sneaky:
yo its definitely worth it. similar happened to me, when i first went there it was on tour and i played a few spots in Tokyo, not a lot of time to see everything i wanted. as soon as the world tour ended i went back there for a whole month. stayed in Tokyo, Shibuya, Hiroshima, Okasa. then i also kicked in the countryside in Hakone, saw Mt. Fuji. stayed in Yakushima also. i was all over that country had a lot of fun and picked up a lot of the language. i was single then too smh. that was a hot boy summer in the city with them japanese ladies lol. was my biggest vacation there and loved it

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kababayan ka?

Yeah, it sucks.. we had to spend more money with the rebookinglast and all and now there's a big chance we can't go next spring
Oo boss haha! I have read somewhere that covid-19 will stay until late months of 2021 so I'm not even sure if everything will go back to normal as we hope it would.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oo boss haha! I have read somewhere that covid-19 will stay until late months of 2021 so I'm not even sure if everything will go back to normal as we hope it would.
Well, shit. There goes all that money and our vacation.

The global pandemic is something I've been talking about since 2011. A virus would be introduced worldwide, the media would exaggerate the situation non stop, governments financing influencers to indoctrinate the youth with pro-safety campaigns..

All to have us lay down our constitutional rights for a fake sense of security.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna see some receipts from some of y'all.

• : Closed its borders to non-essential travel on 20 March.
  • : Banned all non-essential travel into the country on 6 April. Austria, France, Germany and Switzerland: On 15 June the four neighbouring countries fully reopened borders with one another.
  • . CNA. Retrieved 2 April 2020. . The Local. Retrieved 26 April 2020.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
excuze me ...are you a owner of tis thread????..
Yes, why? :oops:

Well, shit. There goes all that money and our vacation.

The global pandemic is something I've been talking about since 2011. A virus would be introduced worldwide, the media would exaggerate the situation non stop, governments financing influencers to indoctrinate the youth with pro-safety campaigns..

All to have us lay down our constitutional rights for a fake sense of security.
Pandemic is not really an impossible thing to happen, to be honest, I'm still glad that this pandemic isn't the worst of its kind that may happen to us considering we have now advanced technologies that an even worse man-made(or not) virus or what can be created or occur to start a new problem.