guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding part 3, i only read the first chapter and haven't read any outside information on part 3, so this is purely based on this chapter.

All the information that was received In this chapter about the whole sarada/Sasuke/Sakura was heard from sakura and part of it from sarada. No offense to sarada but i'm gonna have to discredit everything she knows except the fact that she hasn't seen her father, ever, bc she is still young. How much did Sasuke know about itachi back then, nothing. So here's where I'm going with this: what if most of it was a lie and Sasuke doesn't even know he has a daughter?

One thing that bothered me the most was that it really bothered Sasuke that he was missing his patents, so much do that he was devoted to killing itachi, so why tf would he do the same thing to his daughter? I hope that's not the case bc i don't find a legit reason that would prevent it from being shitty character development.

So with that said, what do you guys think of the possibility that sasuke doesn't know he has a daughter, him and sakura are not really a couple, and sakura took care of sarada while hiding the truth?

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey man it's been a while since I last saw you...

Anyway, Kishi literally shitted on Sasuke development Especially to Sakura who was nothing more but a disposal to Sasuke and because of that, Sakura turn out to be like a slavery who would do anything for him, while she lied to Sarada with her whole "photoshopped" for 13+ years. I distaste Sakura, but this is beyond ridiculous and it's sad how Sakura ended up. Sakura could've ended up with Naruto or Lee if she never bother sticking her mind with the whole "Cool looking guy" scenario.

Sakura gets for what she deserve...

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey man it's been a while since I last saw you...

Anyway, Kishi literally shitted on Sasuke development Especially to Sakura who was nothing more but a disposal to Sasuke and because of that, Sakura turn out to be like a slavery who would do anything for him, while she lied to Sarada with her whole "photoshopped" for 13+ years. I distaste Sakura, but this is beyond ridiculous and it's sad how Sakura ended up. Sakura could've ended up with Naruto or Lee if she never bother sticking her mind with the whole "Cool looking guy" scenario.

Sakura gets for what she deserve...
Haha that was pretty funny and yea is been a while.

I really hope Kishi has a good explanation bc it makes Sasuke pretty shitty rn. About sakura, if she is doing it for sarada sake then I will give her some props for it but if she's just doing it for sasuke's sake then yes it would be exactly as you said. What's funny isi always thought that she deserved to be alone for the rest of her life bc she still liked sasuke over naruto after everything that has happened and i was kinda disappointed when i thought she ended up with Sasuke but who knows now, maybe she is all alone and made all that up lol

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea seems like we'll get more on Sasuke next chapter. It shall be interesting to see what he's up to and his role in part 3.
His role is to train Boruto. He will say... "You're better than my daughter, Boruto." Boruto will say "You're cooler than my old man!"

You must be registered for see images

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His role is to train Boruto. He will say... "You're better than my daughter, Boruto." Boruto will say "You're cooler than my old man!"

You must be registered for see images
Lol that would be an interesting dynamic. since naruto is hokage it's true that he doesn't have much time to train his son. For some reason that kinda reminds me of the relationship between piccolo and gohan

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha that was pretty funny and yea is been a while.

I really hope Kishi has a good explanation bc it makes Sasuke pretty shitty rn. About sakura, if she is doing it for sarada sake then I will give her some props for it but if she's just doing it for sasuke's sake then yes it would be exactly as you said. What's funny isi always thought that she deserved to be alone for the rest of her life bc she still liked sasuke over naruto after everything that has happened and i was kinda disappointed when i thought she ended up with Sasuke but who knows now, maybe she is all alone and made all that up lol

Ever since the series ended, his interview was nothing but a joke, Kishi is a straight up troll. One time, he had annouced that he planned to make SS happen ever since the Anime had adapted but now it comes to this point when he literally stick up his finger at the SS which is a straight up cop out.

All of his interview should be treated as grain of Salt. Kishimoto said he likes Sakura but he messed up her character really badly and if Sakura only take care of Sarada because of Sasuke sake, then nothing can justify her character, even though as time passed by when she is developing her love for Sarada, it wouldn't matter when her whole desire was for Sasuke in the first place which her development threw out of the window.

Lol that would be an interesting dynamic. since naruto is hokage it's true that he doesn't have much time to train his son. For some reason that kinda reminds me of the relationship between piccolo and gohan
Everyone is comparing Picollo&Gohan to this tribute, and I really liked it, but I really hope Bolt isn't a carbon copy of Naruto, I want him to be different and so far I'm not really that impress from what I've seen except the fact that he is a prodigy genius just like Neji and Sasuke.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever since the series ended, his interview was nothing but a joke, Kishi is a straight up troll. One time, he had annouced that he planned to make SS happen ever since the Anime had adapted but now it comes to this point when he literally stick up his finger at the SS which is a straight up cop out.

All of his interview should be treated as grain of Salt. Kishimoto said he likes Sakura but he messed up her character really badly and if Sakura only take care of Sarada because of Sasuke sake, then nothing can justify her character, even though as time passed by when she is developing her love for Sarada, it wouldn't matter when her whole desire was for Sasuke in the first place which her development threw out of the window.

Everyone is comparing Picollo&Gohan to this tribute, and I really liked it, but I really hope Bolt isn't a carbon copy of Naruto, I want him to be different and so far I'm not really that impress from what I've seen except the fact that he is a prodigy genius just like Neji and Sasuke.
Sakura's character would actually be very disappointing if she just did it for sasuke's sake but like others have said, let's not jump to conclusion. If she did it to ensure the best for sarada despite both of her parents not being there then i would actually be impressed with sakura.

I'm kinda disappointed with Boruto as well so far bc unlike sarada, he doesn't seem like his own character. he literally is like naruto except he doesn't really havea reason to be like that cause not everyone in the village hates him, and even tho he doesn't see his dad as much, he is still alive. Anyways it's only the 1st chapter so we will obviously learn more about boruto later so we shall see.

also i wonder what happened to karin lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From a reader perspective, my opinion is simply that Kishimoto sensei made a brilliant move in making such a controversial chapter, because it will keep readers talking about it and anticipating the next one (both positive and negative attention is necessary in order to draw different kinds of readers in.)

As for the controversy itself, we have so little information that jumping to conclusions may prove to be a waste. With that said, there are only two main outcomes; either Sakura is the NATURAL mother or Karin is the NATURAL mother. I say this because, natural or not, ultimately Sakura is the woman that raised Sarada, so she is her mother. I will leave my opinion on that for until after we have definitive proof.

Moving away from that, I must say that the most interesting thing in this chapter for me was something very subtle, but telling. Did any other members notice that, though Boruto was caught in Shikamaru's shadow technique, Shikamaru's hands did not leave his pockets? He has demonstrated something that no Nara has shown before, and that is the ability to manipulate his shadow without the use of seals. Interesting to say the least.

What do you think?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From a reader perspective, my opinion is simply that Kishimoto sensei made a brilliant move in making such a controversial chapter, because it will keep readers talking about it and anticipating the next one (both positive and negative attention is necessary in order to draw different kinds of readers in.)

As for the controversy itself, we have so little information that jumping to conclusions may prove to be a waste. With that said, there are only two main outcomes; either Sakura is the NATURAL mother or Karin is the NATURAL mother. I say this because, natural or not, ultimately Sakura is the woman that raised Sarada, so she is her mother. I will leave my opinion on that for until after we have definitive proof.

Moving away from that, I must say that the most interesting thing in this chapter for me was something very subtle, but telling. Did any other members notice that, though Boruto was caught in Shikamaru's shadow technique, Shikamaru's hands did not leave his pockets? He has demonstrated something that no Nara has shown before, and that is the ability to manipulate his shadow without the use of seals. Interesting to say the least.

What do you think?
you're right, it is a smart move to make a controversial chapter right from the start for the reasons you have mention and it is true that it is kinda early to come up with conclusions but not to early to theorize haha.

Regarding shikamaru, I thought the most interesting thing was him saying that he was naruto's mediator but yea the fact that he became that proficient with shadow possession is pretty cool too lol.

Thanks for reading btw

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually believe you are correct in that Sasuke doesn't know about his daughter's existence. I just can't see him abandoning a child, his child no less, of his own volition for over a decade. Now for the maternal controversy. At this point, I really don't know what to think about this. On one hand, I believe one of Kishi's assistants made the statement that Sakura was Sarada's "mother"; whether this means biological or not is still not confirmed, despite it being hinted against in the chapter, and the validity of the statement can always be called into question.

I don't believe Sakura and Sasuke were ever married. That is just a lie Sakura is perpetuating to hide the truth from Sarada that she was technically a bastard child. Saying that her father left on an important mission for an extended period of time and pretending that the two were happily married would be better than telling her outright that her father never even knew she was conceived or left knowingly of her existence. This may explain Sakura's sudden fainting episodes. I'm sure lying to her daughter everyday of her life for over a decade would take an emotional and psychological toll on her.

Either way, with Sasuke making his return next chapter, these things will likely be cleared up.

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually believe you are correct in that Sasuke doesn't know about his daughter's existence. I just can't see him abandoning a child, his child no less, of his own volition for over a decade. Now for the maternal controversy. At this point, I really don't know what to think about this. On one hand, I believe one of Kishi's assistants made the statement that Sakura was Sarada's "mother"; whether this means biological or not is still not confirmed, despite it being hinted against in the chapter, and the validity of the statement can always be called into question.

I don't believe Sakura and Sasuke were ever married. That is just a lie Sakura is perpetuating to hide the truth from Sarada that she was technically a bastard child. Saying that her father left on an important mission for an extended period of time and pretending that the two were happily married would be better than telling her outright that her father never even knew she was conceived or left knowingly of her existence. This may explain Sakura's sudden fainting episodes. I'm sure lying to her daughter everyday of her life for over a decade years take an emotional and psychological toll on her.

Either way, with Sasuke making his return next chapter, these things will likely be cleared up.
Sparks! nice to see you and thanks for reading!

Yes, I think there is no way Sasuke would do that to his own child after stating that the loneliness of living without parents was unbearable when he was younger. Only logical explanation would be that he doesn't know since apparently he hasn't been back yet.

Also I was thinking that it was weird for sakura to just pass out like that but your explanation does make sense since it has been a long time.

It would be interesting if Karin is actually the mother tho.

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, the whole Sakura situation is kinda sad to me, but my guess is that Karen is the true mom. It's very much like Sasuke to be a absentee father imo, he's definitely just used to being alone I think.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Regarding part 3, i only read the first chapter and haven't read any outside information on part 3, so this is purely based on this chapter.

All the information that was received In this chapter about the whole sarada/Sasuke/Sakura was heard from sakura and part of it from sarada. No offense to sarada but i'm gonna have to discredit everything she knows except the fact that she hasn't seen her father, ever, bc she is still young. How much did Sasuke know about itachi back then, nothing. So here's where I'm going with this: what if most of it was a lie and Sasuke doesn't even know he has a daughter?

One thing that bothered me the most was that it really bothered Sasuke that he was missing his patents, so much do that he was devoted to killing itachi, so why tf would he do the same thing to his daughter? I hope that's not the case bc i don't find a legit reason that would prevent it from being shitty character development.

So with that said, what do you guys think of the possibility that sasuke doesn't know he has a daughter, him and sakura are not really a couple, and sakura took care of sarada while hiding the truth?
That would explain why Sakura is "consistently fainting". I mean, since when did she faint as a kid? It would also lead to a potential plot line of Sasuke and Sakura actually ending up together properly by the end of the series. Sasuke leaving his kid to feel somewhat lonesome due to a lack of fatherly time, while being conscientious of the fact that he has a daughter, would be the nadir of his character development, unless he had an ironclad reason for doing so( I can't think of one though).

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, the whole Sakura situation is kinda sad to me, but my guess is that Karen is the true mom. It's very much like Sasuke to be a absentee father imo, he's definitely just used to being alone I think.
I disagree, i don't expect Sasuke to be an absentee bc of what he went thru. I would be disappointed if that was the case. So do you believe Sasuke knows about her existence?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would explain why Sakura is "consistently fainting". I mean, since when did she faint as a kid? It would also lead to a potential plot line of Sasuke and Sakura actually ending up together properly by the end of the series. Sasuke leaving his kid to feel somewhat lonesome due to a lack of fatherly time, while being conscientious of the fact that he has a daughter, would be the nadir of his character development, unless he had an ironclad reason for doing so.
Yea for some reason i didn't make the connection with her fainting lol but now yes. Also are you saying that sasuke and sakura would end up together just bc of sarada?

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sparks! nice to see you and thanks for reading!

Yes, I think there is no way Sasuke would do that to his own child after stating that the loneliness of living without parents was unbearable when he was younger. Only logical explanation would be that he doesn't know since apparently he hasn't been back yet.

Also I was thinking that it was weird for sakura to just pass out like that but your explanation does make sense since it has been a long time.

It would be interesting if Karin is actually the mother tho.
Yea, same. I thought it was strange for Sakura to just drop like that, especially since something like that never happened before.

Whatever the case, Kishi was certainly able to catch everyone's attention with that chapter. It will be interesting to see how this will play out.