Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Holaaaaaa. So first things first. Link me your bio? What rank are you? Your bio will tell me that lol. And what do you know of fire???
OC: Ima play in character voice! its more fun dat way!
Heres my bio!
---------
Cecilia stood up, eager for her new teachers positive energy, yet tired by it.
Another positive one....
"All I know about fire is that it's a powerful element, that is really effective against wind, but can be countered by water and neutral to earth."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Mereoleona stepped in with her passion burning so bright her fire started pouring from her body!

You must be registered for see images

THATS IT?!?! YOU NEED MORE GUIDANCE!!!!! LETS GO TO THE HOTSPRINGS! THERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO NOT ONLY MANAGE YOUR CHAKRA BUT PROPERLY MOLD FIRE!!! NOW GO!

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Mereoleona stepped in with her passion burning so bright her fire started pouring from her body!

THATS IT?!?! YOU NEED MORE GUIDANCE!!!!! LETS GO TO THE HOTSPRINGS! THERE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO NOT ONLY MANAGE YOUR CHAKRA BUT PROPERLY MOLD FIRE!!! NOW GO!
The heat and authority slowly made Cecillia start to sweat.
"Yes ma'am."

After a little while of walking they both reached a hot springs near the village, no one was in it at the moment, making it a perfect place to train. Cecillia stood at the opposite end of the hot spring sweating more now, but eyes locked on her sensei.

What's this training all about? Why here?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Heh. Wrong one. Ours is at the top of that Volcano *points to the far right* Yes Yes! now I want you to walk this trail. Make sure your body is coated in chakra. The heat is so intense that the closer you get the more damage you will take. As you are walking the trail I want you to remember the properties of the intense heat. Become one with it. Once you reach the hot springs, your chakra should be trained and defined, and you should be able to utilize fire chakra to a hot degree.. Though if you dont reach it... Lets just say I dont have any jutsu to revive the dead.. NOW GET ON!

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

Heh. Wrong one. Ours is at the top of that Volcano *points to the far right* Yes Yes! now I want you to walk this trail. Make sure your body is coated in chakra. The heat is so intense that the closer you get the more damage you will take. As you are walking the trail I want you to remember the properties of the intense heat. Become one with it. Once you reach the hot springs, your chakra should be trained and defined, and you should be able to utilize fire chakra to a hot degree.. Though if you dont reach it... Lets just say I dont have any jutsu to revive the dead.. NOW GET ON!
"H- h- HOT SPRING?!?" Cecilla gulped. She was already sweating from the hot springs they were currently at... but a volcano, that was different. Much, different.

She looked back and forth from her snesei and the Volcano, before realizing: she wasn't kidding.

Crazy Bitch!!! Is she trying to kill me?

Cecilia head toward the volcano, following the sense's instructions.

Focus chakra over my body, and feel the heat... feel the heat.

Upon reaching the trail up, she could really feel the blaze. Focusing her chakra she kept going, running up the tail now, trying to beat the heat, only feeling worse and worse by the second. She kept going, taking off articles of clothing she climbed higher and higher, her chakra doing its best, but the heat was much, and she was inexperienced. Slowly it burned away at her... slowly, when she reached the top, she only had on a bra, underwear, her scarf and ninja sandals.

"I made it sensei!!"

I can barely breath....

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Its to be expected that you took off your clothes. As you can see, Im not sweating one bit. But with practice you will master it. Atleast you didnt die. Now hop into that hot springs. Once you do, use your body as a heat source and heat up the hot springs even more.