0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kumohō) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the following required hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger The user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Perform the Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger handseals and release fire from your mouth. Manipulate it to form a spider, this can attack the opponent.

I make the necessary handseals and I inhale a good amount of air, molding it with my fire chakra and I exhale flames of fire that race towards a tree and thus I manipulate it to form a spider that wraps around it and burns the tree.

(Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Release a powerful stream of fire from your mouth.

I inhale some air as I make a handseal and then I mold it with my fire chakra and I exhale it blowing it out so that it forms a stream of fire towards a tree.

Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Jump in the air and release tree large bullets of fire.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Jump in the air and release tree large bullets of fire.
I run while making a handseal inhaling air as I do so, molding it with my fire chakra so that I exhale 3 giant bullets of fire that come downwards and erupt into a large geyser of flames.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, no earth training.
(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Perform the Tiger handseal anc channel your katon chakra to your mouth. Expel from your mouth powerful dragon shaped fireballs. This can affect weather conditions if launched into the sky, preparation for Kirin.

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Release: Burning Ash Accumulation
Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: The user will first perform the Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals and by utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.

Perform the snake, rat, snake then tiger handseals. Gather your katon chakra then release from your throat a cloud of ashes. You need to be careful to not be in/near to the ash, Simply click your teeth to make it explode.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Perform the Tiger handseal anc channel your katon chakra to your mouth. Expel from your mouth powerful dragon shaped fireballs. This can affect weather conditions if launched into the sky, preparation for Kirin.

I make the necessary handseal and I gather my fire chakra into my mouth from my lungs after I have inhales a large quantity of air, and then I mold it creating flames and I expell them from my mouth while using a form of shape manipulation to form them into dragon shaped fireballs that go off into the sky and darken it. O_O

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Release: Burning Ash Accumulation
Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: The user will first perform the Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals and by utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.

Perform the snake, rat, snake then tiger handseals. Gather your katon chakra then release from your throat a cloud of ashes. You need to be careful to not be in/near to the ash, Simply click your teeth to make it explode.

I make the necessary handseals and then I gather my fire chakra in my lungs compressing it to form clouds of ash that I mix with my chakra to make combustible and then I release it into the air infront of us and I click my teeth sparking an explosion.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, picking this up. Like our Wind training, I post the jutsu and you break it down for me, let me know you understand it's mechanics and all. If I feel you got it, we move forwards, or I add whatever then we move forwards anyways xD OK, lets begin..

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, picking this up. Like our Wind training, I post the jutsu and you break it down for me, let me know you understand it's mechanics and all. If I feel you got it, we move forwards, or I add whatever then we move forwards anyways xD OK, lets begin..

Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

Youd have to perform sixteen pillar bind first then follow up with this technique which youd make the handseals and create flame inside like an oven until whatever inside is burnt or dead.

I make the handseals channeling my fire chakra in my mouth spitting out a fireball using shape manipulation that launches towards the ground releasing flames along the way, and when it makes contact with whatever it will erupt into a widespread destruction of flames. Combined with pressure damage makes it much more destructive.

I think there may be an error but you first gather your earth chakra slamming your foot on the ground creatig a tunnel from you to the opponent and then you channel your fire chakra spitting fire into the tunnel that gathers debri and rock along the way. Once you make a handseal it will all erupt underneath engulfing them..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd def leave out mentioning use earth chakra first since it doesn't say it, less chances for someone to sense/interrupt your move. Moving on..
(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd def leave out mentioning use earth chakra first since it doesn't say it, less chances for someone to sense/interrupt your move. Moving on..
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Understood V_V

You start with channeling your fire chakra igniting flames infront of you and then you channel your wind chakra blowing a gust of wind into the flames enhancing it but also allowing the flames to advance to your opponent.

You focus your fire chakra and you exhale a large fireball using shape manipulation that will travel to your target and it bursts into a destructive maelstrom of fire which engulfs them.

Focusing your fire chakra into your leg you stomp on the ground releasing it into the ground then you manipulate it to cause three pillars several meters high to erupt to either form a wall of attack low aerial targets..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, moving on, last A ranks..
(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Katon: Haijingakure no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user expels chakra-infused ash that blankets a wide area, burning anyone who comes in contact with it. The technique can also be used as a powerful deterrent from attacks as well as a highly effective smokescreen.

(Katon: Juzutsunagi) - Fire Release: Beaded Mesh
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user launches condensed fire chakra in the form of a tangible blood-red colored net, generated from a weapon's length or body part (hand or foot), and simply throws it over the intended target(s) with a simple slashing motion from the weapon or waving motion from the body part. The net further binds and restricts opponents' movements by constricting to their form. This net appears elongated and somewhat narrow and can vary in size depending on what the user sees fit (cannot imprison something larger than half the size of Gamabunta). After throwing the net, the user can stab the net with the tip of their weapon by, for example, throwing the weapon towards the net or alternatively perform the tiger hand seal. Doing so will create orbs of fire on the constricted parts of the net that soon after erupt into a large and devastating explosion.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Courtesy of Tsūki.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, moving on, last A ranks..
Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Description: The user expels chakra-infused ash that blankets a wide area, burning anyone who comes in contact with it. The technique can also be used as a powerful deterrent from attacks as well as a highly effective smokescreen.

Description: The user launches condensed fire chakra in the form of a tangible blood-red colored net, generated from a weapon's length or body part (hand or foot), and simply throws it over the intended target(s) with a simple slashing motion from the weapon or waving motion from the body part. The net further binds and restricts opponents' movements by constricting to their form. This net appears elongated and somewhat narrow and can vary in size depending on what the user sees fit (cannot imprison something larger than half the size of Gamabunta). After throwing the net, the user can stab the net with the tip of their weapon by, for example, throwing the weapon towards the net or alternatively perform the tiger hand seal. Doing so will create orbs of fire on the constricted parts of the net that soon after erupt into a large and devastating explosion.

After making two shadow clones all three will make the handseals releasing a long flame of intense fire which eventually mixes together forming a flaming dragon that attacks the target.

The user will make the handseal and compress a large amount of chakra in their body creating dragon headed shaped fireballs, you then manipulate it, sending it at the opponent, it should have enough destructive power to be solid and burn human flesh.

You channel your chakra in your lungs creating ash that youll expel over a wide area that can burn anyone that comes into contact with it.

You're basically forming a fire net that has the color of blood generated from either a weapon or your hand foot. Then once the person is underneath you can stab him with the tip of your weapon. Making a tiger handseal will create orbs of fire that will that will erupt into a big explosion

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That last one is a new one, wasn't there when I was training but as you said it has quite a few uses. And the solidness of Dragon Flame Song makes for a good counter when you need the power of fire but not the usual intangible nature. Always good for situational usage. Moving on..

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

(Katon: Gōkakyū Hitoame no Jutsu)Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100
Description:
Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user will do the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals as he inhales, exhaling into the sky a multitude of great fireballs (up to 8) at the same time which then rain down on the target from above causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs have explosive and concussive abilities, similar to other fire techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Fire Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Madara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That last one is a new one, wasn't there when I was training but as you said it has quite a few uses. And the solidness of Dragon Flame Song makes for a good counter when you need the power of fire but not the usual intangible nature. Always good for situational usage. Moving on..

Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Description:
Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user will do the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals as he inhales, exhaling into the sky a multitude of great fireballs (up to 8) at the same time which then rain down on the target from above causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs have explosive and concussive abilities, similar to other fire techniques.

Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

You inhale while mixing a great amount of chakra, expelling a large stream of flames from your mouth. You can make a narrow jet of concentrated flames or one thats wide. Surprisingly this fire technique can evaporate large quantities of water.

Description:

Usable by only fire specialists, you make the handseals and exhale up to 8 fireball intot he air that rain down from above that cause widespread damage which have concussive abilities

Pulling out a scroll, you summon a large flame dragon t come out and attack your enemy. When it comes into contact with something it explodes..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, moving on. Last 4 so we will do them in one shot.
(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Range: Long
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
Note: Can only be used either with a clone or with an ally

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames, after doing the Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger hand seals. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small. The main advantage of the technique is that it can be used to burn large areas in an effect in everything similar to a flamethrower.