2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Nídhöggr kiba) | Fire Release: Fangs of Níðhöggr
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Through the rapid release and conversion of fire chakra from all over their body; the user will create several concentric, orbital rings and crescents of dense fire directly from their being. The crescents and rings are explosive in nature - and thus when coming into contact with something of suitable resistance - such as solid and strong rock, they will explode, the explosion always being angled away from the user and forwards towards the opposition. Aside from that, the shapes can cut and incinerate through softer materials, explode, or be suppressed, on command, or be released towards an opponent in the form of a projectile. Due to their versatility, the rings and crescents can double as both a defence and offence, yet can also be particularly useful when utilised alongside Tai; the flames ravaging a target with each blow so as to deal severe and lethal wounds.

Note:
- Can only be used 2x
- No Fire techniques above A rank for the rest of the turn and no Fire techniques the next turn
- Can only be taught by Scaze.

Quite a useful technique. The user gathers a tremendous amount of Fire chakra in his body and releases it from wherever he likes, giving his chakra the shape of several rings and crescent shaped objects, which are explosive in nature, which is achieved by compressing the Fire chakra at one single point. When they hit any solid or something that has quite some resistance, the chakra within them is released at once, forming an explosion. This explosion is angled away from the user and moves toward the direction of the solids or other objects. Additionally, the rings are shape manipulated in such a way that they possess a certain amount of cutting power, and can incinerate softer objects. They can also explode like usual, or be suppressed by a mental command, provided the user focuses on his chakra. They can also be hurled as projectiles.

A question; when they're hurled as projectiles, can you only make them explode or you can make them cut/incinerate? And, how many rings can be materialized at once?

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When someone tells you to 'shoot first', it generally means that you should teach first, but whatever. z__z

They cut and incinerate by default, if you don't want them to explode then they won't explode. That way they're not wasted on an inferior construct.
As many as you want, just be reasonable.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katon: Kamino Hikari - Fire Release: The Light Of The Gods
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather a large amount of Fire chakra and will weave a single handseal(Ram), channeling his Fire chakra to the ground. As this is done, a blinding white pillar of fire emerges from the ground, blinding the opponent thus. Then, the user will weave the Dog → Hare handseals as the flame pillar, bursts into very tiny and bright fire embers(5) which have a certain solidity property to them and travel with great speed. They travel outwards and forwards in a 120 degree manner having the capability of exploding everything they touch which forms a large explosion(S-Ranked and upto mid range) if they explode all at once and can be used to particularly kill boss summons. The user with a mental command can control if he wants to detonate a single ember/some of them/or all of them at once. Each singular explosion is C-Ranked and can be used to blow up a limb or a specific body part and the C-Ranked explosion is short ranged.

Notes:
- Can be used twice per battle with a two turn cooldown
- No A-Rank or above Fire jutsus in the same turn.
- If the user causes all of the embers to explode at once, he will be caught if he's in short range of the explosion, meaning the user has to stay atleast at mid-range to not be caught by the collective explosion.
- The embers are very minute and bright, and appear as tiny "bullets" of light, albeit still visible by the naked eye.
- The user needs to focus on his chakra to fuel the explosion.
- Can only be taught by Naruto.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it. Couple questions though.
Can I just create the flame pillar and forgo the rest of the technique? Like, say I just want to make a pillar of blinding fire rise from beneath my opponent whose mid, or long ranged away, I can do that right?
Does this thing really only devolve into five embers? If so, you do know that 5 C rank explosions are just above A rank in power, right?
The size of the original fire pillar is up to my discretion right?

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it. Couple questions though.
Can I just create the flame pillar and forgo the rest of the technique? Like, say I just want to make a pillar of blinding fire rise from beneath my opponent whose mid, or long ranged away, I can do that right?
Does this thing really only devolve into five embers? If so, you do know that 5 C rank explosions are just above A rank in power, right?
The size of the original fire pillar is up to my discretion right?
Yes. It's upto to you if you want to perform half the technique or not. Yes. Although, if I divided the S-Rank into 5 parts, it would be near around 4-5 B Rank, which would be 8C-10C lol. Therefore, I reduced the power, i.e. reduced the individual explosions to C-Rank and kept only 5 embers, to not make it too OP. Meaning, if the embers hit all at once, they form S-Rank equivalent damage.