Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just finished reading Tokyo Ghoul. Well part 1 since I'm now aware their is a second part.
The ending was depressing man ( I guess I'm used to happy endings ).

But anyways., before I start part two, which I'm assuming answers many of the questions from part 1, I want to watch the anime.

Does the anime follow the manga? Or should I not even bother with it.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Don't bother with the anime, alternate story.

Go ahead and start part 2, you will get your answers little by little.
Shame than the anime never coincides with the manga. That seems to be the case these days with Agame no Kill and now Tokyo Ghoul heck even One piece anime is slow (Lets not even mention Naruto).

Okay so part 2 is a continuation of part 1 right? And we can consider it sorta of like naruto shippuden is to Naruto?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
265๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shame than the anime never coincides with the manga. That seems to be the case these days with Agame no Kill and now Tokyo Ghoul heck even One piece anime is slow (Lets not even mention Naruto).

Okay so part 2 is a continuation of part 1 right? And we can consider it sorta of like naruto shippuden is to Naruto?
Yeah thats been the problem with manga adaptations lately, that's why I stopped bothering with them anymore. And Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul Re is the sequel, takes 3 years after the events of Tokyo Ghoul.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah thats been the problem with manga adaptations lately, that's why I stopped bothering with them anymore. And Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul Re is the sequel, takes 3 years after the events of Tokyo Ghoul.
Okay thanks. Time to catch up with the manga. Hopefully it satisfies.
I don't know. I haven't seen either season. I've just heard that season 2 (Root A) is pretty awful from an anime-only viewer's perspective, and even worse for a manga reader.
Brush you haven't seen them yet you say its bad?

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It will, the damn story just keeps getting better, but you'll be the judge of that :) and don't listen to people who don't even read it Lol, reviewers are nothing either.
Yeah (I read the part 1 in 1 day Lol). Im about to start part 2 :)
I never once said it was bad. I said I've heard that it's bad. Comprehension. You can do it.
Were good. Seeing as you're a fan of Yusuke.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Damn, I did it in two Dx, anyways part two has 20 something chapters so far so it won't take you long, enjoy.
All caught up. Tbh its okay. I just doesn't feel the same without the old characters. But but but looks like its getting good (Its only 20 chapters in so I'm guessing theyre building it up)
Also Amon and Takiwaga are back! And ayato, hinami, and tanashi. I guess everyone is slowly being brought back.

We need the old Ken soon. This one is lame and boring.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
265๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All caught up. Tbh its okay. I just doesn't feel the same without the old characters. But but but looks like its getting good (Its only 20 chapters in so I'm guessing theyre building it up)
Also Amon and Takiwaga are back! And ayato, hinami, and tanashi. I guess everyone is slowly being brought back.

We need the old Ken soon. This one is lame and boring.
All the old characters are there bro Lol, with just a couple missing but we are only 20 chapters in, get to know the new ones and get behind the old.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All the old characters are there bro Lol, with just a couple missing but we are only 20 chapters in, get to know the new ones and get behind the old.
They haven't shown Touka right? Or why hanami is part of Aogiri tree?
I cant wait until Amon and ken cross paths. Oh the irony.
I wonder if Akiri knows that Ken killed amon? Does she know he is Centipede? I feel like the Quicknes are pretty useless other than the wanna be dark guy and Haisike.
I would tell you to watch it unless you're some kind of manga purist. I enjoyed it but it did have some plotholes or not analysis in depth. You won't lose anything, it's more like a what if scenario.
I think ill give it a shot for the fight scenes.