Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Best anime I watched hands down.. Fighting, Nice plot, not scared to kill, badass characters, Nice villains. etc.
Man this was so badass and well written.

I even enjoyed sorry ass homunculus Envy !

But my man Alphonese !

• Completely lost his body, but still keeps his head cool and make use of the armor.
  • fighting Purido (Pride/selim) and Kimblee, and looking badass while doing that.. (And killing Kimblee with lion king)
  • having his body right in front of him but still skipping it because he can't join the fight.
  • Sacrificing himself to revive his brothers arm not being sure he will ever come back.

I liked Scar alot aswell, he looked so badass.

Selim was badass and a huge plotwist to see him being a homoculus. But keeping him alive ? Lmao if he awakens his power and go crazy on day he can Obliterate central if Alphonse and Edward aren't there.

But good Anime 5/5.​

Reactions: Kαmi

Edo Ritsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep. FMA:B is definitely up there. I think on Myanimelist it is actually ranked #1.

My favorites were Olivier Armstrong, Envy (I used to hate it so much, but that's because it was a pretty damn good villain ) and Alphonse.

EDIT: How could I forget Greed...

Last edited:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That anime is amazing, it's definitely one of my favorite animes of all time. You can't help but fall in love with the character and the plot. My favorite was Roy but I really felt for each and every character in FMAB. I need to watch the anime again, I've already watched it twice and I actually liked it more the second time. IMO, it's far better than Naruto.

My favorite homunculi was Wrath but Selim and Greed were awesome AF. Wrath and his eye is legit.

Reactions: Chīkara

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of my favorites anime's I have seen, together with Code Geass, op, RK and TTGL shared one my number 1 spot

Watched it 2 times already and I could again so wonderfull it is.

One of my favorite moments was when Alphonse used the Philosophers stone to fight Kimblee and pride, that entrance so epic

My fav humonculi was Greed

Last edited:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is the difference b/w FMA and FMAB ? i only watched FMAB
Correct answer would be that FMA-B actually follows manga throughout while FMA doesn't and shifts from the story completely half-way. But nevertheless it's more emotional than FMA-B so I suggest you to watch it as well, after which you should also watch Conquer of Shambala movie where it actually ends.