Finally, yet tomorrow beginning of the New World.

Shusai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As in the title tomorrow we will (inshalah) see the 1st episode of the New World one piece.
Besides that, we will also see (inshalah) the changes in the characters, both physically and strenght (of course not exactly everything about their strength).

Its 3d to 2y guys!

Now I want to ask, "Will the next episode be out tomorrow or postponed to the next week?" I hate when they do this, especially in such times when there's a cool episode.

Thank you and be polite!

Last edited:

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
304๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
nope, according to WatchOP.com it will air tonight.
Actually you have to take into account all the timezones different people live in. Like, for you it may come out on the Saturday night, but people who aren't in America, such as myself have to wait until the Sunday.

And also they're not in the new world yet. Iirc new world is the second half of the grand line after the Red Line, so it would be after they leave the Sabaody archipelago.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually you have to take into account all the timezones different people live in. Like, for you it may come out on the Saturday night, but people who aren't in America, such as myself have to wait until the Sunday.

And also they're not in the new world yet. Iirc new world is the second half of the grand line after the Red Line, so it would be after they leave the Sabaody archipelago.
Mr. know it all
You must be registered for see images

Everybody knows what he means with New World. And I don't even live in America so i'm not even speaking out of an american pint of view.

So to be precise especially for purists like you. One Piece will air 9:30 am in Japan.

Even the title of the next episode is. Begin of the New World arc !

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Does this mean there isn't going to be a break in the anime as in they're not going to air some fillers during the time of the timeskip?
Fillers ?
Fillers ??

This is One Piece !

The last filler was "Boss Luffy" Started episode 406 and lasted for a whopping 2 episodes before it ended in 407. The longest period of fillers lasted 13 episodes and covered 3 arcs. Post Alabasta, Goat island and Rainbow mist.

So the last filler is 110 episodes ago. I wonder what Bleach's record is XD

(Not going to lie, but some of the One Piece episodes have a bad pacing and have filler elements)

Man.. Not going to sleep I must see this next episode the second it comes online.

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Fillers ?
Fillers ??

This is One Piece !

The last filler was "Boss Luffy" Started episode 406 and lasted for a whopping 2 episodes before it ended in 407. The longest period of fillers lasted 13 episodes and covered 3 arcs. Post Alabasta, Goat island and Rainbow mist.

So the last filler is 110 episodes ago. I wonder what Bleach's record is XD

(Not going to lie, but some of the One Piece episodes have a bad pacing and have filler elements)

Man.. Not going to sleep I must see this next episode the second it comes online.
rofl i agree op ftw