Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninjutsu is the definiton of technique in both RP and Narutoverse. Basically everyone who call themselves ninja are able to perform ninjutsu. There are many types involving it, such as, molding chakra, weaponry ninjutsu or medical ninjutsu. Techniques that fall under Ninjutsu are multi fuctional, helping you evade certain attacks or even countering them. To sum everything up, ninjutsu means to manipulate your own chakra for several purposes. Moulding chakra leads to manipulating certain elemental techniques, and so on. Nature manipulation is when the user transforms his gathered chakra in a particular elemental nature. I.e, Fire chakra means to heat your own chakra, wind means to make it as thin/sharp as possible, lightning to vibrate it as much as it creates eletrifying effects and etc. Shape manipulation is used when you need certain shapes to perform techniques. Projectiles are a fine example which rely on shape manipulation. Notable to say the order of performing a technique, although it's elementary. First you need to gather raw chakra, then use nature manipulation and then shape manipulaiton if needed.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets begin

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

Use your chakra to call needles into your mouth and spit them at my clone. Tsuande's student Shizune used this against Kabuto if you need help picturing this.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Use a giant windmill shuriken then throw it at my clone while also throwing a second one at the same time but is hidden in the shadow of the first on so my clone gets hit by both.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First focusing chakra, Kelvin starts to channel the chakra as he uses the chakra to call for the needles into his mouth, hereby spitting it at his clone...

Kelvin grabs a giant shrunken from his back. He then throws the shiruken, throwing a 2nd at the same time unknown to the opponent.. The second then hides in the shadows of the first...

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicely done

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra:15 (-5 per turn)
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is a simple Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an animal (or animals). With the target frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat. It can only be used against animal (summons or not) and works by forcefully using your chakra to restrain the summon physically by holding it in place. It can, however, be broken by outside means or brute force, making it less effective against bigger summons like boss summons or similar.
Note: lasts only as long as the user is focusing on the target to sustain it.

By just forcing your chakra into my snake have my snake stop and being restrain from moving and attacking you. *summons and snake and commands him to attack you.*

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Okay this jutsu is tricky. This involves using your pure killing intention to effect your opponent. I want you to force your chakra/killing intention on my clone so he can't even move. You are going to have focus your intent so it comes out on my clone.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Kelvin focuses an unbelievable amount of chakra. Mustering the raw chakra. He begins to channel it as he sends it and forces it into the opponent snake, using this and force it to restrain him from movement.. .

Again, Kelvin focuses chakra and hereby uses his chakra to force his killing intent into the clones brain. Hereby paralyzing him and making his see his gruesome death

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicely done ^^

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Range:Short
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Use your chakra to make a swarm of sakura surround my clone and swirl around. This should confuse my clone so that you can attack my clone from any angle you want.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Take out a kunais and have a pouches attached to it. Throw it at my clone and when it hits her it should explode releasing small explosive notes. Then throw one more kunai with an explosive tag that when it hits it will go off causing all the other notes going off ending in a gigantic explosion.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, as Kelvin focuses his chakra long and hard, he begins to release it as he manipulates into a swarm of cherry blossoms around the sensei's clone which starts to swarm around him, confusing him. He then digs a hole through the ground and attacks him from below

Kelvin starts by dipping his hand in his ninja bag to get a kunai which he swiftly attached a pouch to it as he hurls it at his opponent. As it hits the clone, it explodes and released numerous smaller explosive notes which he then threw an explosive kunai to ignite them, causing an explosion

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now for a jutsu you cant use battles anymore xD

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Using fast movement at fast speeds that make you seem to disappear from my clone's vision and appear behind him. YOu pretty much can only use this to Non-fighting RP xd

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Pretty simple here. Do the Ram sign and using your chakra to amplify your voice ,while you hide, so you can talk to me while I do not know your location. If you combine this with hidden mist jutsu you could throw your opponent off

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Kelvin focuses chakra long and hard in his core. Doing this, he releases the chakra as he thinks about moving fast as much as disappearing. He then tries to move while focusing willpower. As he moves, he disappears from the clones view and appears behind him with a Kunai to his throat.

Kelvin again focuses chakra long and hard, he then begins to talk as he uses his chakra to manipulate his voice, sending it to another location to emit the sound from there

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

*creates a clone* I want you to use the Hiding in the Mist Jutsu first so my clone wont be able to see you. Once this is done I want you to to use quick speed to instantly kill my clone before he can defend.

(Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
Damage points: 10
Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

Grab out a smoke bomb and use it so my clone won't be able to see you. Once this is done lay down makibishi spikes so that my clone won't know and when he tries to go after you he will run on them slowing him down and doing damage to him.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Kelvin musters chakra and does the hidden in mist technique, Kelvin then removes a Kunai from his pouch as he maintains silence. He then uses his chakra to force himself to move fast as he appears behind the clone, stabbing him from the back on the left side before the clone could could even comprehend what was going on

Kelvin throws a smoke bomb on the floor. He then lays makibishi traps. After this, Kelvin stopped concealing his presence as he said "catch me if you can" making the opponent run on them as he chases Kelvin

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

Simple and pretty useless for the most part. Concentrate chakra into a black rope to make it more durable and stronger and use it to tie someone down.

(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
Range: Short-Long
Damage N/A
Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them without being dispelled or released. Doujutsu can see through these clones as unlike Shadow Clones, they are intangible and lack any form of chakra circulatory system, chakra flow, etc; they are simple images made by chakra. They cannot do harm to any enemy but can be used to communicate and distract the enemies. The clones can be created anywhere within the users sensory field.

Create intangible images of clones with your chakra that appear to crawl out of the surroundings. You can make any many as you want as long as they are within your sensory field (so somewhere you can see or if you're a chakra sensor, someplace you can sense your target at)

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kelvin brings out a black rope as he channels his chakra into it to make it more durable and stronger as he uses it to tie his opponent

Kelvin begins to focus chakra. When he had focused enough, he then sends the chakra as he manipulates them to form intangible images of cline as they crawl out of the surrounding areas.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice moving on

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 20
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

*hands you a demon wind shuriken* So using what I just gave you channel your chakra into it right before you throw it at my clone. Once you throw it use your chakra to have the shuriken enlarge so it does more damage to my clone and sends them flying.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: short - mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

By using kunais release several barrages of them at my clone making it poof away

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Kelvin recieves tge demon shiruken as he begins to channel his chakra into it. After doing this, he then throws the shiruken. Midway in the air, he manipulates the shiruken with his chakra as he causes it to enlarge

Bringing out quite a number of shiruken, he hurls them at the enemy releasing a barrage at the enemy

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last D rank and first C rank

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

Use a translucent string that that is durable attached to a shuriken so after you throw it you can alter its pathso that after my clone throws it you can have the shuriken come back and hit my clone.

(Fuda Kakusu no Jutsu) Tag Hidding Technique
Chakra: 5 (per tag)
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will use his chakra to hide a paper tag inside an inanimate object, like the ground or a wall. The tag can be a sealing tag or an explosive tag. The technique can be used to hide more than one tag per use if the user spends more chakra. Hidden tags can be detected by doujutsu or expert sensory ninjas.

Take out paper tags and by using your chakra hide the tags inside inanimate objects around us like a wall so my clone wont be able to find them.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Kelvin brings out a long, durable, almost invisible and elastic string as he attaches it to a kunai. Hurling the kunai at the clone, the clone dodges it easily. And after a while, the clone had returned to normal position, at ease, thinking Kelvin had missed, he uses his fingertips as he pulls back the kunai, stabbing him from the back

Kelvin again brings out explosive tags which he then uses his chakra and hides them in the ground so the opponent won't be able to find them and walk over them while it explodes...

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great moving on !

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at their enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Jump into the high and while spinning fast, throw ninja tools at my clone.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

Use a scroll and rotate it around you and at the same time use your chakra to have a lot of spiked balls burst form the scroll so they strike my clones. This is a jutsu from Tenteno most likely from the games or anime I cant remember Im getting old here