Finally found my passion

hanimeceo

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After experimenting with youtube its safe to say that i dont enjoy that platform anymore.
But after a lot of thinking and trying things out i finally found out that my passion for anime is insane
It gets me so happy and it became a hobby.
If you wonder what channel it is, here you go you might like my content:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After experimenting with youtube its safe to say that i dont enjoy that platform anymore.
But after a lot of thinking and trying things out i finally found out that my passion for anime is insane
It gets me so happy and it became a hobby.
If you wonder what channel it is, here you go you might like my content:
Checked out your channel like it is this just a hobby or trying get your channel to grow big?

And particular reasons you specifically dislike YouTube?

hanimeceo

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly youtube platform is bad in general, im not and i will not say that my content is great or good, in the matter of fact i think its pretty bad.
But i honestly see a lot of small channels that actually put effort in their videos unlike famous youtubers.
And have much better content. Everything on youtube is copying each other and making bullshi* click bait videos.
I used to be a meme channel as you can notice i have 5k subscribers with 2 videos.
But recently i deleted 100+ videos and started doing what i finally enjoy.
If you watch trending videos its all about "VICE" , "BUZZFEED", "MRBEAST", "Pewdiepie"
you cant see a small youtube channel, because yout cant get views and you cant get recommended, so no one know you excist
i might get hate for this, but i think Pewdiepie is so overrated and boring and literally he's not funny but yet again i admire his success.
Yeah youtube is kinda a hobby, but im mass losing subscribers right now because i changed content.
so yeah hope i get big one day, but for now its just a hobby.
Maybe if someone can help me here by sharing my channel so i can get more recognition. I might quit my job and start full time youtube.
But for now it is how it is.
Thank you for reading this.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
personally i think youtube is dope. im really grateful i was born in a generation where stuff like that is available, theres so much great content on youtube, its really a blessing to be able to have access to so much information at the press of a button. and for some people it can change their life, i know a couple people who actually make a living off of youtube from just doing what they love. thats a beautiful thing

doing what you love is important though, the money and all of that will come if and when its suppose too. so many people spend so much time doing things they hate but because we all need money. which is unfortunate, if anyone finds their "purpose" or what they love and feel passionate about and just go for it completely, it usually has a great chance of working out, rather than doing things just for money or fame. but so many people get caught up by fear, worry and doubt and other negative subconscious emotions. but it stops them from living a more fulfilling life

maybe you couldve kept the meme channel and made a separate anime channel and try to build that. but its your shit, though your complaints i wouldnt say are strictly youtube related as much as an entertainment industry thing in general. though im glad you feel like you found your passion. a lot of people spend their life not actually knowing what it is, or not actually diving into completely or even trying to pursue it

hanimeceo

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I 100% agree with you, heh I didn't say what I like about youtube only the bad things. He has his cons too like you mentioned above.
Well everyone will eventually find what they love, some people might not it's all about the person really.
Good Luck, thanks for the reply^^

Reactions: GrapeApe