Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Played every single one and only x-2 and crystal chronicals has disappointed. And btw everysingle one includes Dissadia, both tactics, crisis core etc

Reactions: shmanton

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've played all of FF7 and am getting the remake. This one was my favorite. I also played a lot of crisis core.
I also played FF13 and 13-2 to completion. I never quite finished lightning returns. The 13 games as most would say weren't as fun as the others, but I did find the story enjoyable, and learning the paradigm system did become fun after getting used to it.
I'm still in the middle of 9.

I also played all of dissidia duodecim 012 and the original dissidia.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so i bought the remake of FF7 yesterday, was a big fan of the original when i was a kid..

this shit is tight asf. i honestly had no idea they were making the remake till recently (been out of the gaming loop). but i played the hell out of it yesterday, at least for 10 hours

i thought it would be just like the original storywise, its really not. ive been in the slums for a minute, all FF games are long but they added a lot of stuff that wasnt in the original, like i know the story pretty well and a lot of this shit wasnt in it. like the whole first part of the game is taking super long to get out of. this seems like its going to be the longest game ever bruh, like i remember the story and the slums is just the first part. and they made that way extra, like im in sector 6 doing squat challenges and shit

still fun though overall so far, the graphics are dope. i just thought it would be the same game, just updated. but it has its own vibe going, id say its more like based on FF7 then a remake of it. but still fun

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so i bought the remake of FF7 yesterday, was a big fan of the original when i was a kid..

this shit is tight asf. i honestly had no idea they were making the remake till recently (been out of the gaming loop). but i played the hell out of it yesterday, at least for 10 hours

i thought it would be just like the original storywise, its really not. ive been in the slums for a minute, all FF games are long but they added a lot of stuff that wasnt in the original, like i know the story pretty well and a lot of this shit wasnt in it. like the whole first part of the game is taking super long to get out of. this seems like its going to be the longest game ever bruh, like i remember the story and the slums is just the first part. and they made that way extra, like im in sector 6 doing squat challenges and shit

still fun though overall so far, the graphics are dope. i just thought it would be the same game, just updated. but it has its own vibe going, id say its more like based on FF7 then a remake of it. but still fun
r u gonna marry ur gf...or r u just gonna get her pregnant then dump her...

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
r u gonna marry ur gf...or r u just gonna get her pregnant then dump her...
idk about marrying her yet. we talked about our views on it, neither of us really think its necessary unless we wanted to start a family since we're not religious like that. for now its just what it is, we trust each other to be committed and just are going with the flow. i really dont see a reason to ask her to marry currently

also i dont use condoms, they suck and neither of us has a std. but my pull out game is strong and shes on birth control now. but if by some way she got pregnant, we already had that convo after i told her i dont use condoms. we're both not trying to be parents right now and would get her a Plan B with the quickness

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me grape, what's a condom

Getting it soon. Had to have it delivered to me since all the gamestop's are closed

I /may/ have spoiled a tinsy bit for myself, basically the game has a few changes from the original. I welcome it. I love the characters and setting and just getting to play a new ff7 game in general is hype af

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk about marrying her yet. we talked about our views on it, neither of us really think its necessary unless we wanted to start a family since we're not religious like that. for now its just what it is, we trust each other to be committed and just are going with the flow. i really dont see a reason to ask her to marry currently

also i dont use condoms, they suck and neither of us has a std. but my pull out game is strong and shes on birth control now. but if by some way she got pregnant, we already had that convo after i told her i dont use condoms. we're both not trying to be parents right now and would get her a Plan B with the quickness
wow i enjoyed reading this....also thx for not telling me "..it's none of ur buisness.." ..
Post automatically merged:

Excuse me grape, what's a condom
grap dont answer him plz..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow i enjoyed reading this....also thx for not telling me "..it's none of ur buisness.." ..
of course, youre the homie
Post automatically merged:

Getting it soon. Had to have it delivered to me since all the gamestop's are closed

I /may/ have spoiled a tinsy bit for myself, basically the game has a few changes from the original. I welcome it. I love the characters and setting and just getting to play a new ff7 game in general is hype af
it has a lot of changes, like you'll see, you gotta get your cred up in parts of the slums. none of that shit was in it and its a lot. like so much of your time is spent doing that, across two sectors. also they make it way more lively and interactive and theres a lot of extra shit and dialogue with characters that i dont remember them going this deep in

like i said its still fun. but when i think of remake this isnt it. its like one of those based on a true story movies. its really close but from playing the original youll have moments like, "it didnt happen like that". but dont expect it to be super close to the source, i mean its pretty close but it does its own thing a lot

its still fun though. im gonna try and at least get out of midgar today

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...that might take awhile :' )
ay for real though. normally id be kind of close since im in sector 6 about to meet Don soon but idk with this game...

though sector 6 is like a million times better than the original, ive been loving this section of the game. they did outstanding with the graphics

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ay for real though. normally id be kind of close since im in sector 6 about to meet Don soon but idk with this game...

though sector 6 is like a million times better than the original, ive been loving this section of the game. they did outstanding with the graphics
The Don part is what I and I think mostly everyone else is looking forward too

And ayyy just received my copy. Time to no life it for the next few weeks.

• Love