Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Don part is what I and I think mostly everyone else is looking forward too

And ayyy just received my copy. Time to no life it for the next few weeks.
okay i finished it, i thought it would be the whole game but it actually stops when you leave midgar. that ending tho....:LOL::LOL::LOL:bruh they added the most random shit that wasnt in the original game whatsoever like wtf lol. still had some dope cutscenes but youll see

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay i finished it, i thought it would be the whole game but it actually stops when you leave midgar. that ending tho....:LOL::LOL::LOL:bruh they added the most random shit that wasnt in the original game whatsoever like wtf lol. still had some dope cutscenes but youll see
lmao yea that's what I meant when it might take awhile. They said a long time ago the full remake would be episodic and the first part would just be midgar

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao yea that's what I meant when it might take awhile. They said a long time ago the full remake would be episodic and the first part would just be midgar
ic ic. well i just saw an ad and bought it, guess theyre gonna milk this. did they say how many episodes it would be? also what do you think of it so far?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ic ic. well i just saw an ad and bought it, guess theyre gonna milk this. did they say how many episodes it would be? also what do you think of it so far?
I believe itll be 3 episodes. They just really did a lot with midgar, but I feel the next 2 episodes will speed things up a bit. Anymore than 3 and ill begin to lose interest. So far I like it. I'm only like an hour and a half in though. Had stuff to do lmao

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed playing the remake as well as crisis core and dirge of cerberus looking forward to playing part 2
never played vincents game though i remember reading about it when it came out in gameinformer back in the day...but what did you think of the ending of the FFVII remake? also did you play the original? that ending was super abstract imo

in general that whole destiny and fates thing is kind of adding an extra element to the story that it doesnt need. though i enjoyed the game and am interested in how they use it in the rest of the context of the story

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I went and plat ffx since it was my favourite ff game playing as kid. My brother trying to get me to play ff7 remake but i feel like i should focus on le life since i grinded like 130 hours to get plat.

Crisis core was dope, clocked that sht on psp once. I feel like i need to clock ff13-2 cause my boi noel

• Love

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
never played vincents game though i remember reading about it when it came out in gameinformer back in the day...but what did you think of the ending of the FFVII remake? also did you play the original? that ending was super abstract imo

in general that whole destiny and fates thing is kind of adding an extra element to the story that it doesnt need. though i enjoyed the game and am interested in how they use it in the rest of the context of the story
the ending was fine its only part after all and no I never played the original the remake soundtrack was good

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I went and plat ffx since it was my favourite ff game playing as kid. My brother trying to get me to play ff7 remake but i feel like i should focus on le life since i grinded like 130 hours to get plat.

Crisis core was dope, clocked that sht on psp once. I feel like i need to clock ff13-2 cause my boi noel
FFX imo is still the best FF game. X-2....eh. but FFX was and still is my shit, i havent played it since it came out but you get props for that one
Post automatically merged:

the ending was fine its only part after all and no I never played the original the remake soundtrack was good
oh okay, so in the original none of that trippy Sephiroth shit happened lol. the whole fates thing and them stepping through the portal, none of that happened, that whole boss fight was random asf. actually the whole fates ghost thing wasnt in there at all. i did enjoy it but they definitely changed quite a bit from the OG with this whole "destiny" thing

but yeah the soundtrack of the remake was flames

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Uchiha seeker

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FFX imo is still the best FF game. X-2....eh. but FFX was and still is my shit, i havent played it since it came out but you get props for that one

oh okay, so in the original none of that trippy Sephiroth shit happened lol. the whole fates thing and them stepping through the portal, none of that happened, that whole boss fight was random asf. actually the whole fates ghost thing wasnt in there at all. i did enjoy it but they definitely changed quite a bit from the OG with this whole "destiny" thing

Yeah I've only watched the cutscenes for the original once so I don't remember everything also the boss fight you mention are you referring to the final boss fight or a different one?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeh im not touching ffx-2 xD.
Always liked tidus personality for some reason.

Also fun fact, i made this thread back in 2011 hehe

• Love

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Completed all of below 100%
7cc, 7, 7 DoC
8,9,10,10-2,
Dissidia and dissidia 012

Have played 6,11 and 14 but not completed. 6 cos iv not got round to it and the online ones i can get into them.

I love ff. cant get enough of it. Cant wait for 13-2, 13 type-0 and 13 versus

=]
Bruh this guy

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I've only watched the cutscenes for the original once so I don't remember everything also the boss fight you mention are you referring to the final boss fight or a different one?
im talking about the boss fight at the end of the remake of VII, where youre fighting destiny basically and it makes this big destiny monster, which typing that out sounds stupid as hell but thats basically what it was lol. in the original, they just left midgar, everything after them deciding to stop sephiroth was made up for the remake and kind of didnt make sense...though the cutscenes were gorgeous

Yeh im not touching ffx-2 xD.
Always liked tidus personality for some reason.

Also fun fact, i made this thread back in 2011 hehe
Tidus had a fantastic personality, probably the best of any main FF character imo. plus the whole blitzball player thing was cool too. game was dope

ffxv had great visuals but i wish the combat was more like kh and there was more magic. i don't have a ps4 but how us the ff7 remake combat.
i still havent played FFXV, the story looked super boring imo

but the combat in the remake is lit. i dont remember KH exactly but its more like that except no jumping and you can switch between characters. its really icy smooth though. i just watched combat gameplay for FFXV, its kind of similar in that its more real time but i think VII remake has better combat from the video i just saw

Last edited:

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im talking about the boss fight at the end of the remake of VII, where youre fighting destiny basically and it makes this big destiny monster, which typing that out sounds stupid as hell but thats basically what it was lol. in the original, they just left midgar, everything after them deciding to stop sephiroth was made up for the remake and kind of didnt make sense...though the cutscenes were gorgeous

Tidus had a fantastic personality, probably the best of any main FF character imo. plus the whole blitzball player thing was cool too. game was dope
okay so basically the original ends with them leaving midgar all that other stuff they just threw in what didn't make sense?

• Love

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay so basically the original ends with them leaving midgar all that other stuff they just threw in what didn't make sense?
the original had 3 disks, them leaving midgar wasnt even half of disk one. but if the remake was following the original closely, then yes, it would end with them leaving midgar

all the extra shit. Aerith talking about, they'd be changing destiny by leaving midgar and those fate ghosts trying to stop them from chasing Sephiroth, then them fighting against destiny in monster form. it doesnt really make sense to me personally in the grander scheme of the plot, its like theyre making it more complicated than it needs to be. you definitely dont fight sephiroth that early

i think it was more since theyre doing it in parts, to add a FF style boss with different forms at the end of part 1 of the remake. but it doesnt really make sense in the original story if that makes sense, its like not needed

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the original had 3 disks, them leaving midgar wasnt even half of disk one. but if the remake was following the original closely, then yes, it would end with them leaving midgar

all the extra shit. Aerith talking about, they'd be changing destiny by leaving midgar and those fate ghosts trying to stop them from chasing Sephiroth, then them fighting against destiny in monster form. it doesnt really make sense to me personally in the grander scheme of the plot, its like theyre making it more complicated than it needs to be. you definitely dont fight sephiroth that early

i think it was more since theyre doing it in parts, to add a FF style boss with different forms at the end of part 1 of the remake. but it doesnt really make sense in the original story if that makes sense, its like not needed
I agree perhaps adding this extra stuff to the story isn't necessary as you said because it may make things confusing also what stuff did the remake make up that wasn't in the original and what did each disk cover?

Last edited:

ShadowRogue97

Kin
117💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got into through the Kingdom Hearts games and i've played a few of them Final Fantasy XV was the most recent i've finished and its a good game but still needed more polishing.