Final Fantasy XV opinions & thoughts on what we've seen so far...

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it worth the 60 bones? Are you waiting for a price drop? Or are you skipping it altogether?

Personally, i have already pre-ordered mine.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it worth the 60 bones? Are you waiting for a price drop? Or are you skipping it altogether?

Personally, i have already pre-ordered mine.
Is it worth 60 shekels?

Yes most likely.

I have already played it and the gameplay is very good. The story is up to you wether you do or don't like it. But the graphics can be at some parts the best looking game to exist while at other parts on the map it looks like a ps2 game. The game is an open world game and they chose to let the whole map be loaded and the draw distance to be really far away so unlike GTA v where you see some mist when looking far away here you can actually see those really bad detailed graphics. This was all in the judgment demo so lets hope the full game looks perfect.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm getting the 90 dollar deluxe edition. Huge FF fan, and this one's got me very excited. A final fantasy story with Kingdom Hearts like gameplay seems incredible so far. Played the episode duscae and platinum demos and loved them both too.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's worth $100 bones, tbh.

I've been waiting two years for this game and I'm so excited! Not really a FF fan but this looks so good, can't wait.

I haven't preordered it yet though...
did you get to play the demo? please tell me you played the demo Pumpkin, didnt know you liked FF like that though which is cool xD which ones have you played?

by the way how do you not have the pumpkin award, like wha?

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
did you get to play the demo? please tell me you played the demo Pumpkin, didnt know you liked FF like that though which is cool xD which ones have you played?

by the way how do you not have the pumpkin award, like wha?
I played the Platinum demo but that's it :(. I've never really played FF except last year, I played a little bit of FFXI on a PS2 emulator, but the trailers for FFXV were just so cool that I can't not buy the game.

I was a little lazy to request the award, thanks for the reminder because I just did now.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I played the Platinum demo but that's it :(. I've never really played FF except last year, I played a little bit of FFXI on a PS2 emulator, but the trailers for FFXV were just so cool that I can't not buy the game.

I was a little lazy to request the award, thanks for the reminder because I just did now.
oh cool better than never and yeah ive been hyped since the PS3 came out. when it first came out they made it seem like this game was gonna come out on the console with a bunch of leak photos..its been a minute but that demo was awesome, thats all i played as well

and no problem lolxD

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am hyped for the game even tho I'm still sad they went for the bright, borderline generic feel instead of this original masterpiece:

[video=youtube;b6At_bb1PNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU[/video]

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am hyped for the game even tho I'm still sad they went for the bright, borderline generic feel instead of this original masterpiece:

[video=youtube;b6At_bb1PNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU[/video]
well im sure based on the story it grows to that point, none of his friends are with him from the demo, so maybe something happens to change to the bleak outlook

either way im hyped just saying. that trailer is also one of my faves

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well im sure based on the story it grows to that point, none of his friends are with him from the demo, so maybe something happens to change to the bleak outlook

either way im hyped just saying. that trailer is also one of my faves
Well, I kinda doubt it. I'm still sad that Luna (or whatever the girl's name is) is his fiance rather than some friend or foe style of character like we saw in the other trailers for versus XIII. Plus Somnus Nemoris which plays here is bliss.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about this one:
Everybody dies. It's a pretty sad ending. Just the way I expected it to be.
Seriously, I want you to apologize, man. I loved you :(
Also, I didn't see this spoiler so ha!

I'm serious about the apology. I've been waiting for the game for a while and here you are trying to take it away, man.

EDIT: I saw the spoiler...

Reactions: SSStylish

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, I want you to apologize, man. I loved you :(
Also, I didn't see this spoiler so ha!

I'm serious about the apology. I've been waiting for the game for a while and here you are trying to take it away, man.

EDIT: I saw the spoiler...
I'm sorry, but I'm just way too happy (and of course sad) that I was right about the ending. The omen trailer basically sealed the deal though. The happy Bro Simulator 2016 was just bait.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry, but I'm just way too happy (and of course sad) that I was right about the ending. The omen trailer basically sealed the deal though. The happy Bro Simulator 2016 was just bait.
Man... I hope you're wrong. Please don't tell me you're not though. I don't need convincing.

Don't know why you're trying to find out about the story anyways. Doing it for the sake of being right is stupid.

I still hate you, but if you lied, I love you.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a bummer, i mean i knew the game was gonna be dark. the demo i played was way to summer vacation like and FF stories always change in tone throughout

but i hate the ending got leaked smh