Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand this game at all.How can you people like something that they can't control?you just select options from a list of moves and everything else is automatic -_- I mean it ain't even strategy to be accepted a little and yet ya'll all like it a lot.

Utsuho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand this game at all.How can you people like something that they can't control?you just select options from a list of moves and everything else is automatic -_- I mean it ain't even strategy to be accepted a little and yet ya'll all like it a lot.
Type-0 was an action rpg and the upcoming FFXV is one as well .

Edit :

Also Final Fantasy tactics is one of the best strategy rpgs I have played .

Last edited:

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Final fantasy XI....ah man I was in the top 10 ninjas on my sever. When paladin fail at tanking, I be taking over and soling the boss while the whole party recover. A feat that only few ninjas can do. Gotta have all the right gears, abilities, and most of all timing. A lot of strategy son. Not no hack and slash type shit.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see it as Pokemon. So it does not bother me. I used to think like you till I got into Final Fantasy 13. At first it may feel weird but as the story goes on. You start liking it because of the beautiful animations and strategy used in it. I suggest you giving it a try even if it bug you a little. I mean it shouldn't hurt to try something new right?

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see it as Pokemon. So it does not bother me. I used to think like you till I got into Final Fantasy 13. At first it may feel weird but as the story goes on. You start liking it because of the beautiful animations and strategy used in it. I suggest you giving it a try even if it bug you a little. I mean it shouldn't hurt to try something new right?
I don't know I guess Iamma try the demo on xbox first.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know I guess Iamma try the demo on xbox first.
Trust me you will not like it. Lol I did not either till the game went on. But luckily for me I started liking this one particular character whose soundtrack I always listen to. Check it out.

[video=youtube_share;2FaZQoZf4OY]http://youtu.be/2FaZQoZf4OY[/video]

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trust me you will not like it. Lol I did not either till the game went on. But luckily for me I started liking this one particular character whose soundtrack I always listen to. Check it out.

[video=youtube_share;2FaZQoZf4OY]http://youtu.be/2FaZQoZf4OY[/video]
RPG games aren't my favorites but I guess I'll try this one.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RPG games aren't my favorites but I guess I'll try this one.
Kingdom Hearts started me on them. Final Fantasy 13 got me into them. Then the Tales series sealed the deal for me. RPG are nice because they make you feel as though you are living in a fantasy world. Which to me is very absorbing. Either way I would understand your reasons of not playing them. They are certaintly not for everybody. Good to see you try though. Hope it goes well for you.