Final Fantasy Type-0 - Enter the Fray Trailer (New)

ReverseZero12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;qHyvQwv_f9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHyvQwv_f9w&feature=youtu.be&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq HyvQwv_f9w%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&has_verified=1[/video]

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really like it based off that trailer. It's too far from final fantasy, I felt like I was watching a trailer for a Fire Emblem game.

Not to mention the plot, characters, and concept seem bland. It has no type of personality or swagger at all, it's a very cookie cutter concept that has been done a lot. So maybe the gameplay will be really awesome, but I don't see this being a hit.

I'm also not buying a $60 game for a short demo square enix.

Last edited:

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really like it based off that trailer. It's too far from final fantasy, I felt like I was watching a trailer for a Fire Emblem game.

Not to mention the plot, characters, and concept seem bland. It has no type of personality or swagger at all, it's a very cookie cutter concept that has been done a lot. So maybe the gameplay will be really awesome, but I don't see this being a hit.

On top of that, an English patch is out for the PSP version which you can play on a modded PSP (Modding a PSP is incredibly easy) or emulate.

Its really not that special of a game to begin with. Don't know why they decided to bring it over to America even though the hype for the game died like three trillion years ago.

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

ReverseZero12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've heard a lot of great things about this game. The only real complain I've heard thought is that it's not coming to vita because this was originally a PSP game. I'd say it's worth checking out. I'm pretty much sold about buying this game.