CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a boring chapter. Yawn.

But who cares. This crappy manga is finally over!!!

And lol at the One Piece symbol being stamped on Naruto's head.

You must be registered for see images

One Piece > Naruto

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice now join all the other complainers who feel the need to sh*t all over something that (no matter how it ended) will still be remembered along the lines of Dragon Ball, Death Note, etc. :vincent:

Oddity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Giving that i am a fan of the series it is only right that we point out what we liked and did not like or risk becoming a Yes Man of sorts.

The ending chapter felt more like a reset and less like a new future let alone an appropriate ending.

699 being all about sasukes' perspective in hindsight once you realize that naruto will barely have any lines going forward was pretty weak.

The shifting tones and the balance kisi tried playing off between them was very noticeable more so near the end and i think it could of been handled ALOT better.

Overall the series did not disappoint but i do have plenty of gripes.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a boring chapter. Yawn.

But who cares. This crappy manga is finally over!!!

And lol at the One Piece symbol being stamped on Naruto's head.

One Piece > Naruto

So i guess we will just ignore Oda's tribute to Naruto in today's chapter as well?

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Giving that i am a fan of the series it is only right that we point out what we liked and did not like or risk becoming a Yes Man of sorts.

The ending chapter felt more like a reset and less like a new future let alone an appropriate ending.

699 being all about sasukes' perspective in hindsight once you realize that naruto will barely have any lines going forward was pretty weak.

The shifting tones and the balance kisi tried playing off between them was very noticeable more so near the end and i think it could of been handled ALOT better.

Overall the series did not disappoint but i do have plenty of gripes.
Well at least there are some sensible people here. The "climax" as great as it was hyped up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.