Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red is new to tos she probably doesn't know much about fake claiming.
That doesn't make much of a difference. She's not new to mafia in general so she knows about fake claiming. And besides, even if she's new to ToS it's illogical to have her shout every claim she receives in the game thread for no particular reason.

Reactions: Houtarou

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't make much of a difference. She's not new to mafia in general so she knows about fake claiming. And besides, even if she's new to ToS it's illogical to have her shout every claim she receives in the game thread for no particular reason.
You starting to look really scummy to me to be honest. Claiming is very important part of tos, and since jailor is the only one that can block witch, and the fact that no said that they were controlled, means that you are highly suspected.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We straight can't lose :penguin:
Post automatically merged:

Here's the plan: no one claim your role unless you're going to die.

We all give our results each night.

When we have auto we mass claim for the win.

ToS is like 90% town equity setup. We can legit rand all of our day and night actions and still win.

We lynch the jailed guy cause he's 50/50 of being witched. Medic or jailer got a save so that's more info.

Let's not talk roles so mafia have less info wrt who to nk

I want @TheLukundo to claim cause of this post

btw there's a storm going so my electricity keeps coming and going
I remember when ToS was a fledgling mafia community. Oh the days of d1 mass claim. Stay golden.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have difficulty following and understanding Lukundo's line of thought and his play style. Trying to look for useful point from his post but its not there. Granted this is still first day so I will not push him hard. Will watch him closely. Wolf posting something weird is nothing new. Tbh I don't like 'weird' play style.

You starting to look really scummy to me to be honest. Claiming is very important part of tos, and since jailor is the only one that can block witch, and the fact that no said that they were controlled, means that you are highly suspected.
Jailor can block Witch but they will not die from their action right?

If that correct nothing is 100% true yet.

Lukondo got real suspect with that random vote. Rohan pretty much explained it lol.
Who is Rohan here?

Last edited:

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lukundo prob isn't witch given what we know about what happened last night so he's prob just v

Like I said, he always kills me n1 otherwise.

mass claim is never good in my opinion
You sweet summer child.

@the Lukundo you remember the d2 mass claim 7F? Or that might have been before your time lol

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lukundo prob isn't witch given what we know about what happened last night so he's prob just v

Like I said, he always kills me n1 otherwise.

You sweet summer child.

@the Lukundo you remember the d2 mass claim 7F? Or that might have been before your time lol
lmao just realized citizen isn't in the rand

Takes me back to 2012
he was glad that witch didn't get to control vig but if you read his later posts you'll see he didn't know the setup
Waaaaaaay before my time. Started at 13F however I’ve been told in there that F games are always shitshows.

My post messed itself up FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.