[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love sounding like an intellectual when stating the most obvious thing, that could have been easily briefly expressed.
I'm leaning against Madie, great emotion though.
You will never understand my grievance unless you've played the previous games before.

And I don't regret making that post 100%. This is something I will address at the end of the game though but just to give you an advance read on this, ever since the first game I've played here, people have hard pushed me and lynched me based on the fact that I'm 'engaged in conversation at some point in the game' (wut?), that I'm active only during 4 hours of the phase (wut?), that I'm a capable scum player (wut?), that I'm in the thread catching up and I'm taking too long to respond (wut?) and not because of anything on my posts or heck, not even because of a gut feeling.

And now I'm even causing disappointment by being busy. :unsure:

Now, these pushes coming every game from different players means there's a pattern. :unsure:

I obviously won't take this personal as I'm one of those people that says that there's a site for every preference but it's clear that the playerbase here feels very strongly about activity reads and I've addressed multiple times (in game and outside of games) that I can't be on the game constantly because I work and study so we're unable to come to an agreement apparently.

I don't want to discuss this further though. This is mostly my feelings when it comes to my experience here so it's outside of game.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyways, enough of emotional outburst and time to actually play the game because yes, it's clear that people are misinterpreting my personal experience here with in game related advances.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My reads:

I think there are at least 5 wolves in this list.

1. @sadslick : Town lean right now, he or she (whats your pronoun?) is not afraid to ask hard questions and put himself out there.

2. @The Cow: Mafia lean. Apart from some generic posts here and there, you havent voted so far and you have the tendency of becoming active just before the voting is closed. I think its time we look a bit more into you.

4. @MadieV
: I get the same vibes from Madie as I did from Misa and Red. Unclear.

6. @Oreki_Houtarou:
Mafia lean, but not strong. I dont remember many of the posts you have made and that is problematic to me.

11. @Duk3star :
Mafia, like I have said many times before and i dont feel like repeating myself. When are we finally going to do something about this guy?

12. @Eliphas :
Mafia. Again people have suspected you since the beginning and you always manage to pull through cause someone else pushes for a wagon against someone else.

13: @Rei : -

16. @Waindo :
You have lied and you know it. Absolutely mafia.

17. @Alice in Noodleland
: Innocent child, so town.

These are my reads and I am willing to vote any of the 5 i suspect as mafia.

Reactions: Houtarou

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rei Nope, I have nothing to lie about. I made an action on you and that action is not visible in the last writeup, ergo I still have my doubts on your true alingment.
I don't think the host would purposefully not write a night action. This makes no sense to me.

And since I do not have a role that saves me from night actions and I am still around this makes me doubt what you are saying.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said, got nothing to lie about, a non invasive action was placed upon you and it was not shown in the WU.
Anyway, due to the fact that both of us suspect the same three people as the said doubts might wither away after this phase wraps up.

That doesn't change the fact that I want to hear something constructive and townish from Madie whom is walking the line here.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said, got nothing to lie about, a non invasive action was placed upon you and it was not shown in the WU.
Anyway, due to the fact that both of us suspect the same three people as the said doubts might wither away after this phase wraps up.

That doesn't change the fact that I want to hear something constructive and townish from Madie whom is walking the line here.
I am looking forward to Michelle clarifying things. If you made a night action it should appear in the write up.

But ok, lets move on.

I would like to see more posts from Cow, Eliphas and Oreki.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am watching things unravel here and they are very telling. Also this is the 3rd time my post gets totally ignored, which clearly validates the content of it.

I have a QUESTION. @Michelle

I don't know if the host is allowed to answer or not.

Is there a possibility that a someone started as sheep and they got somehow turned? Can something like that be part of this game?
That is a possibility if there's a recruiter or a cult in the game (which I doubt we have because otherwise we're doomed)

Are you literally begging to end up like Ryu?
What exactly do you mean by this? Is there anything mechanical and/or flavor related you have that makes Waindo 100% town in your eyes that you're associating him with Ryu? Regardless of the fact of me having a town lean on him or not, you seem 100% confident he would flip town.

Like I said yesterday Luku likely bussed. His role was weak af too w/ 2 dead vigi + no claims allowed.
Out of the people in his wagon, which ones do you think were most likely to be bussing him?

I never knew trusting a member that happened to be town and considering for a few seconds is a scummy read to you.(LanMisa)
I feel somewhat offended now, if you really are town you would atleast give some slight attention to what I post, the person I subbed for(Ansatsuken) was pursuing Luke lynch since d2, once I was subbed in I also have been going against Luke so I don't see where I'm running away from voting Luke here.
I will admit, the emotion shown from Misa's posts recently really gave me evil hints, and was terribly mistaken yes, that also unravels a whole lot mainly because whoever believed my assumption of Misa being wolf, is probably also the person that killed her..
Referring to the bolded, it's because if you didn't have any personal reasons yourself then it's called buddying and more times than not, it's associated with anti town behavior. Now, I didn't particularly like Ansa's pushes D1 (which I already voiced before) so I think ISO'ing both you and him wouldn't be a bad idea.

'From the dark of the secret corridor of the Castle one evil guest, desguised to not be recognised, succeded to avenge the death of his master, the great sultan, by killing Vlad, with one sharp dagger which pierced his heart. '

I read the write up again, can this be an indication?
Or is it more like how Lukundo was disguised as the merchant and couldn't be investigated?
That is a very nice catch. It is said that the "disguised person to not be recognized" was avenging his master The great sultan. Lukundo's role indicates that he's Mehmed II. Is Mehmed II the great sultan? If it is then I suppose this action is mafia related and has nothing to do with a recruit.

I don't know what WU means :x.
It's just so obvious and sounds so forced, I mean if you look at that entire block of text it doesn't say anything huge it's just overkilled to make it seem like he/she is contributing.

Are you throwing?
This....doesn't make any sense. There's a clear difference between a vent post and a post that is game related. I thought LanMisa's flip would've taught you that. The last part was what caught my eye though because there wasn't anything in my post indicating that I was trying to sound like I was contributing with that particular post. It was 100% emotion so that part of your push feels...odd. Would you please break down my post and point out which parts you feel sound like I was trying to sound like I was contributing?

On another note @Waindo, what exactly made you delete that post?

Also, out of all the possibilities for your action failing (you being roleblocked, Rei being protected, and so on) why would you reach the conclusion that it's something specific about her ability and that it means she's anti-town aligned? This is the second time you've made this type of pushes but this is not like last phase. We're getting very close to LyLo.

Status
Not open for further replies.