[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with most of your reads, if not all.

Who would you perferibly vote?
Post automatically merged:

Btw I have been seeing alot of posts of people to wait for this game to get active. But that's not gonna happen. Instead of waiting for people to post something meaningful or someone to be on when you are, just post your read, your sus, and a question to somoene else. Like some people have been doing!
Well if we think Eliphas is today's best lynch, then I could agree with that. I just want to make sure that we choose who we lynch carefully. One more bad lynch and it'll be done for the town.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot who was waiting for me read on LanMisa, but I finally got a break and now it's time to be productive.

Ok, so I've studied Misa's interactions and posts and right now I'm getting the strongest town lean. That being said, it seems like those voting for him pointed fingers really fast. Ryu was perceived as scummy especially when he alluded to my death for later. It was just a bad read.

Eliphas here seems to be in a bit of panic, if I remember correctly, he voted for Misa after people became suspicious of him. Seems very scummy trying to save his own hide. And like someone else said, he seemed very mechanical when we first started, unnatural. Like he was trying to hide his scuminess because he felt some guilt (not real guilt) about being the bad guy.

MadieV for now I have pretty much on a town lean but the fact that you might jump the Misa train has me a little suspicious but it could be a pure action if you possibly vote for him if you feel he is truly scum, but that lynch train doesn't seem right. Also an additional note, you said Misa was the only person who seemed to have the same strong thoughts about Ryu as you did. Now it would seem weird that suddenly you want to go against him. But that also being said, are you busing? Or are you both town and just dont generally know who to vote due to such commotion that has taken place.

All_red has given me genuine town reads as well, especially during her change in vote last day phase, i felt she was trying to help the town by putting the town first over their own vote for who they wanted.

Rei seems genuinely concerned about the future progress of the town. If we don't work together on our votes, then we will just be doing the mafia a service. Also very observant as to help point out things that others may miss. A wolf wouldn't do that, especially if it was something that might draw attention to them.

Oreki i also have a town lean on, he seems to be expressing some of the same thoughts i have. Both with regards to Misa and The Cow. Now there is one thing that i can't get off my mind and it's that his posts for the post part, except for a few, have been minimal. That meaning, it had nothing to do with finding wolves. You also sort of just casually voted for Ryu, so I don't know what to think about when contrasting to that action.

Konno is of course good in my book, keep playing smart!

I'm on the fence here with Waindo, not liking this vote.

I'm really not getting much out of Duk3star. He doesn't post enough.

For TheLukundo I have a town lean, despite his attempted vote on me I feel I'm just really coming off as scum to some people. He has alos been thinking about some of the things I have and I've been able to draw some parallels with him.

The Cow i pretty much have a null read, but closer to the scum side.

Sadslick seemed to easily on board with Misa's lynch train after Waindo. I felt some kind of connection between the two, especially since being subbed in, seemed a little to automatic and mechanical of an action.

I believe that was everyone.
That was a great post.

I agree with most of your reads, if not all.

Who would you perferibly vote?

Btw I have been seeing alot of posts of people to wait for this game to get active. But that's not gonna happen. Instead of waiting for people to post something meaningful or someone to be on when you are, just post your read, your sus, and a question to somoene else. Like some people have been doing!
I think we are at a point where we need to collaborate a bit more on how we are thinking.

We have been fooled twice already and this time we won't have that shield protection thing that saved us last time.

I am insisting on Duke. He is inactive, made a pretty shade post the other day and has been on suspect list of the Townies we lost.

There is a part of me that is ok with the Misa lynch, since I remember someone saying how good he is in playing wolf. I can't shake it off.

About Eliphas...well my strongest argument against him is that he is not posting enough for us to be able to get a read on him. At this point the ball is on his court to prove us wrong. Show what you got @Eliphas

Also have we all suddenly forgotten that Lukundo has been on everyone's suspect list during last DP?

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot who was waiting for me read on LanMisa, but I finally got a break and now it's time to be productive.

Ok, so I've studied Misa's interactions and posts and right now I'm getting the strongest town lean. That being said, it seems like those voting for him pointed fingers really fast. Ryu was perceived as scummy especially when he alluded to my death for later. It was just a bad read.

Eliphas here seems to be in a bit of panic, if I remember correctly, he voted for Misa after people became suspicious of him. Seems very scummy trying to save his own hide. And like someone else said, he seemed very mechanical when we first started, unnatural. Like he was trying to hide his scuminess because he felt some guilt (not real guilt) about being the bad guy.

MadieV for now I have pretty much on a town lean but the fact that you might jump the Misa train has me a little suspicious but it could be a pure action if you possibly vote for him if you feel he is truly scum, but that lynch train doesn't seem right. Also an additional note, you said Misa was the only person who seemed to have the same strong thoughts about Ryu as you did. Now it would seem weird that suddenly you want to go against him. But that also being said, are you busing? Or are you both town and just dont generally know who to vote due to such commotion that has taken place.

All_red has given me genuine town reads as well, especially during her change in vote last day phase, i felt she was trying to help the town by putting the town first over their own vote for who they wanted.

Rei seems genuinely concerned about the future progress of the town. If we don't work together on our votes, then we will just be doing the mafia a service. Also very observant as to help point out things that others may miss. A wolf wouldn't do that, especially if it was something that might draw attention to them.

Oreki i also have a town lean on, he seems to be expressing some of the same thoughts i have. Both with regards to Misa and The Cow. Now there is one thing that i can't get off my mind and it's that his posts for the post part, except for a few, have been minimal. That meaning, it had nothing to do with finding wolves. You also sort of just casually voted for Ryu, so I don't know what to think about when contrasting to that action.

Konno is of course good in my book, keep playing smart!

I'm on the fence here with Waindo, not liking this vote.

I'm really not getting much out of Duk3star. He doesn't post enough.

For TheLukundo I have a town lean, despite his attempted vote on me I feel I'm just really coming off as scum to some people. He has alos been thinking about some of the things I have and I've been able to draw some parallels with him.

The Cow i pretty much have a null read, but closer to the scum side.

Sadslick seemed to easily on board with Misa's lynch train after Waindo. I felt some kind of connection between the two, especially since being subbed in, seemed a little to automatic and mechanical of an action.

I believe that was everyone.
I can't phrase it better than you have here, I do have some sort of support for your reads here, they sound considerable.

-

As for my participation on the apparent board, reading back - Waindo was the first to initiate the vote, correct, BUT I was the one to first point out(with full awareness that the fingers could be pointed at me with the backup Misa has) that her attitude dramatically changed iirc.
I'm aware that I'll sound slightly suspicious here but I'll take the risk, something about your attitude today is off, I did read all 40+ pages here last night when I was told to sub, so you could say I'm slightly more fresh when it comes to recent and past happenings.
Trying a bit too hard sounds like a solid hint to me, if you really want a lynch today then welcome to my sus list.
This was the quote posted^, and possibly my first ever suspicion aside from you, who as stated, appeared to be scummy but at the same time were threatened by the vigilante himself, that being Ryu.

That being said, it might place you in doubts that I appeared to have fit well for a first timer on this game(maybe not, and I'm bragging apparently?) but, in all honesty this is my first ever time playing mafia aside from a few games I had in the game 'Town of Salem' which had its similarities with mafia, I assume.

If a reason is necessary of me voting right after Waindo, my best and most reasonable excuse would be that I felt as if I was rushing things, but when people hopped on it and went against Misa, normally anyone's confidence would rise, so did mine.

Reading most recent replies, I am here and am listening to you, I will of course be following my strongest TR actions and do accept recalling my vote to vote for whoever you folk think is best at the moment.
For all I see now, majority has placed it on
A. LanMisa
B. Eliphas
I will also be placing TheLukando here, once again he was to be lynched but Ryu decided to act scummy and drew everyone's attention/vote against him.

My strongest still leans on Misa, but I will gladly vote on what majority of who I think are town vote on.
Also, let's not forget about the person that gave a weapon and died, I'm sure it is anyone that was supporting him and he could trust with giving a weapon.
I think the smith was Odd?

And because the weaponsmith didn't notice anything and started to explain how that spike is better than others, the Evil just looked him in his eyes, hypnotising him... he didn't use the weapon to kill, but his sharp teeth, to bite the young man, drinking his blood until the last drop. A bloodless corpse was left in the Castle's court, near the fountain... But the Evil was still thirsty. He entered in a room at random and ironically used the dead tool, impaling a defensless man, while sleeping, and after drinking his blood too.
"I can rest now", he said to himself, and changed his shape, transforming in a bunch of baths, flying to the sinister sunset moon.
Someone back me up on this or help out, I might just get it confused but..
Odd trusted someone in giving them a weapon, and that same person also killed them?
If that is true, anyone on good terms with Odd is sus aswell.

All this is messing with my head now.

Though sadslick is new, their recent votes/ actions haven't given me the vibe of town. Maybe its from misreading, so I'll look back into them. Btw are you a guy or girl sadslick?
I apologise, for some reason my phone missed a big chunk of replies that slipped.
I understand the risks that may come with my recent deductions, this was made obvious.
I'm always mistaken for a girl, I thought my name wasn't feminine :eek:oo I'm a guy!

Last edited:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We started with 18 players meaning we have 4/5 bad. Meaning at least 1 has to be on that wagon (My PoV)
Okay, Lukundo, your math is not THAT bad. If we assume that there are only four scum.... which I highly doubt, but let's go with this number for a second... then there were ten town players alive yesterday. One of them was voting me and died in Ryu. One of them is the innocent child Konno. One of them.... would be you. That's three players who didn't vote for Ryu, who are town from your perspective, according to yourself.

The problem is that nine players voted Ryu. Assuming those numbers, which are FAIRLY generous, there have to be at the very least two scum players on the wagon. If we assume a fifth scum then it's guaranteed that there were at the very least three scum from your perspective voting for Ryu there.

Now of course, two or three are "at least one", but... if you thought about this for even a second you'd realise that the number is much higher than that. So you either didn't think about the wagon for longer than a few seconds....Or you might have given us interesting information about your own alignment. Either way, it's fishy and I'd like to hear an explanation.

Let's take care of the biggest threat, after such a lousy start for town, we desperately need an equalizer.

After placing my initial doubts in the previous day phase, after his 'trytoohard to be town' demeanor and after placing my night action, and now having a very clear idea of a failed action that was placed on me... cough... cough....which, due to the game rules I can't mention ofcourse, from these 2 paragraphs of the WU I now have a clear hint on who is The Evil.

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle

I would gladly reveal more, but as I said, we're limited by this game's rules and I can't be more explicit about this, so I'm going to have to ask you guys to place your trust in me.
It's obvious that you don't get how the night actions happened last night. You were citing the wrong passage. Let's try THIS one:
Another guest visited a person before Vlad's rooms locking, taking care of the well being of that guest.
By the way, since you are so into hidden role claims: My role was mentioned twice during the EOD events already as far as I can tell. But it's not what you think of it is.

I understand what you are saying I believe. The trust is there.

Vote @LanMisa
@Michelle
This is super fishy after just townreading me and then jumping the gun immediately. I'll put you back into my null pile

I think you're on point with these deductions. I agree it looks like there was a general protection used last night. I also pressure said ability was a 1-shot. The only other possibility is that mafia has a stock of superkills that would counter the continuous use of the protection but the first deduction sounds more reasonable for this setup.

It's also important to note that, according to the writeup, we have a couple of masons in town.
That's also interesting. If somebody has a general protection... how can that person at the same time know WHO was blocked? That would be extremely overpowered and also that person should know TWO scums that way, looking at the EOD description. Your logic here doesn't check out.

As for Ryu's lynch, I'm not sure how much we can examine it. He didn't even try to defend himself, let alone have a presence in the game that would make his push look like it was wolf pushed.
False. We know that Wolves pushed him to his death, since too many villagers were off wagon to make his wagon pure. Examining the people voting for him is EXACTLY what we should do.

I'm inclined to trust Waindo on this. If we were at LyLo then yes, I would say we should be wary, considering misleading a wagon claiming false information is a move you'd expect from an anti town faction at that particular point, but if Waindo were mafia, I don't see what he would gain from coming forward at this point in time and soft claim he has information on a player. In fact, if he were a wolf pushing for a mislynch, Misa's flip would put him in a difficult position. I would say his push comes from a town mindset.
A push from a town mindset does not make a push on scum make. I was pushing Ryu hard and still killed town. Just because the pusher is towny doesn't mean people should just blindly sheep that person... and I know how hollow that sounds coming from me who asked people to sheep me to death yesterday.

In fact, I have (unfortunately, but that is a topic for AFTER the game) strong evidence that Waindo is indeed town, but that doesn't make his push on me any less bad from a town perspective.

That was a great post.

I think we are at a point where we need to collaborate a bit more on how we are thinking.

We have been fooled twice already and this time we won't have that shield protection thing that saved us last time.

I am insisting on Duke. He is inactive, made a pretty shade post the other day and has been on suspect list of the Townies we lost.

There is a part of me that is ok with the Misa lynch, since I remember someone saying how good he is in playing wolf. I can't shake it off.

About Eliphas...well my strongest argument against him is that he is not posting enough for us to be able to get a read on him. At this point the ball is on his court to prove us wrong. Show what you got @Eliphas

Also have we all suddenly forgotten that Lukundo has been on everyone's suspect list during last DP?
Anybody saying I am a good wolf is deliberately lying. I haven't survived past two phases as a wolf bar a single game. I'm also a lot more inactive as a wolf. I would just have led town to no-lynch again D2 by making people less inclined to vote.

By the way, Rei, you were by far the closest to figuring out my role so far. You just mistook it for something else.

One last post for the massive merger: This is my current reads list:

Hard town:
- Mr. Lonely
- Red
- Rei
- Waindo
- Konno

I'm willing to lynch every single other person today, including myself if town doesn't wake up, unless they step up their game. That is, my POE is the following:

- sadslick
- The Cow/Mantichora
- MadieV
- Oreki_Houtarou

- Dukestar
- Eliphas
- Lukundo

In my opinion our chance is 5/7, and I take those odds.

Last edited:

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're missing the reasons of what is currently building Misa's wagon.

Me and Misa's reads on Ryu were aligned, yes. What is making me consider his wagon right now is that Waindo claimed that he has role related information - crosschecked with flavor related information (Which I understand means he used an ability last night which gave him a wolf lead on Misa). Why is no one addressing that?

Just to get this straight (and without trying to inquire too much), you have role related information, confirmed by your writeup deduction, that puts LanMisa in a bad light?
Yes ma'am.
The possibilities with this are as follow:

1- Misa really is a wolf.
2- Waindo has a wincon that involves killing Misa specifically.
3- Waindo is a mafia making a reaaally bad and bold move.
4- Waindo misinterpreted his results.

I'm trying to determine which one it is. Even though my read on Misa is town lean, it is not as strong as yours so I cannot disregard completely a player who just claimed he has information that involves his role.

On another note, I'm not sure how you jumped from town reading Misa to the entertaining that I might be bussing him. That being said, why would you think mafia would need to buss their teammates? We're all going

*we're all going to need to compromise tremendously to make a lynch happen. They can simply stay out of the wagon of their teammates and make the rest of town spread their votes

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's also interesting. If somebody has a general protection... how can that person at the same time know WHO was blocked? That would be extremely overpowered and also that person should know TWO scums that way, looking at the EOD description. Your logic here doesn't check out.
There's the concept of 1 single player using multiple actives per night. I'm not particularly fond of it but it is a thing.

False. We know that Wolves pushed him to his death, since too many villagers were off wagon to make his wagon pure. Examining the people voting for him is EXACTLY what we should do.
By that logic, we (Misa and Madie) pushed him to his death. Other than that, I do agree Eliphas and Ansa's votes were....sheepish. But then again, sheeps is what you were asking for last phase so there's that.

A push from a town mindset does not make a push on scum make. I was pushing Ryu hard and still killed town. Just because the pusher is towny doesn't mean people should just blindly sheep that person... and I know how hollow that sounds coming from me who asked people to sheep me to death yesterday.
I'm not one to sheep so do not worry about that. As I explained to Mr.Lonely, Waindo is claiming he has role related information on you. Now, that is hard to disregard. Would you disregard that information if he had claimed it on any other slot?

In fact, I have (unfortunately, but that is a topic for AFTER the game) strong evidence that Waindo is indeed town, but that doesn't make his push on me any less bad from a town perspective.
Then what do you make of his push? What do you guess is happening here?

Anybody saying I am a good wolf is deliberately lying. I haven't survived past two phases as a wolf bar a single game. I'm also a lot more inactive as a wolf. I would just have led town to no-lynch again D2 by making people less inclined to vote.
I'm assuming you're talking about the players who have played with you before here.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure what you are asking me for. Waindo claims to have role related information that says LanMisa is a wolf. @Waindo this is mechanical information correct? Nothing that you are reading into the results?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you're missing the reasons of what is currently building Misa's wagon.

Me and Misa's reads on Ryu were aligned, yes. What is making me consider his wagon right now is that Waindo claimed that he has role related information - crosschecked with flavor related information (Which I understand means he used an ability last night which gave him a wolf lead on Misa). Why is no one addressing that?

The possibilities with this are as follow:

1- Misa really is a wolf.
2- Waindo has a wincon that involves killing Misa specifically.
3- Waindo is a mafia making a reaaally bad and bold move.
4- Waindo misinterpreted his results.

I'm trying to determine which one it is. Even though my read on Misa is town lean, it is not as strong as yours so I cannot disregard completely a player who just claimed he has information that involves his role.

On another note, I'm not sure how you jumped from town reading Misa to the entertaining that I might be bussing him. That being said, why would you think mafia would need to buss their teammates? We're all going

*we're all going to need to compromise tremendously to make a lynch happen. They can simply stay out of the wagon of their teammates and make the rest of town spread their votes
So you are going to just believe his statement about having role given info? He could just be making it up because he knows Misa is town and is using it as a way to get a town lynch in

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, guys, guys; I never said I unraveled his exact role.

The specific actions that took place last night overlapped in a way to give me away a clear suggestion that he is The Evil, ergo he is scum alinged.

According to the write-up the only outed role for now (along with Konno) is Vlad the Impaler. A scum investigator invested him last night and only that investigator knows who Vlad is, and most probably his role.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, guys, guys; I never said I unraveled his exact role.

The specific actions that took place last night overlapped in a way to give me away a clear suggestion that he is The Evil, ergo he is scum alinged.

According to the write-up the only outed role for now (along with Konno) is Vlad the Impaler. A scum investigator invested him last night and only that investigator knows who Vlad is, and most probably his role.
percentage of sureness that the events are what you think they say?

So you are going to just believe his statement about having role given info? He could just be making it up because he knows Misa is town and is using it as a way to get a town lynch in
Would your opinion change if you knew Waindo was town?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-> If he's a wolf and Misa is mislynched then it confirms Waindo as a wolf. That is the point I've been trying to make. But then again, Misa himself says he has information indicating that Waindo is town so yeah.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
96.9 %

Nicely put.
Now lonewolf, imagine that you don't have any doubts on me and you know that I am town; would you have a different view on the sitch at hand?

-> If he's a wolf and Misa is mislynched then it confirms Waindo as a wolf. That is the point I've been trying to make. But then again, Misa himself says he has information indicating that Waindo is town so yeah.
I missed this, lemme check.

@LanMisa, so you are telling me that I misinterpreted the WU and that you ARE there but in a different light?

Are you saying you made someone feel better last night?

*** or ** ??

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If I had solid evidence that he was town, then yes. But I'm not going off of what ifs here

So we are just lynching each other and they are all town or someone is lying.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he is 96.9% sure than there are no what if's.
Do you not understand the concept of BS? Just because someone says something doesn't make it true. And whether it's true or not, I'll never fully commit to believing something like that. I go off of posts. Also you seem really sure of yourself, so just what is it that you know? Because you are just making me think you are trying to get out of being lynched because you are probably mafia.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes completely. I also know the rules that are posted for this game. If this town needs a certified letter signifying each vote candidates guilt or innocence then that doesn't bode well for the prospects of winning this game.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
96.9 %

Nicely put.
Now lonewolf, imagine that you don't have any doubts on me and you know that I am town; would you have a different view on the sitch at hand?

I missed this, lemme check.

@LanMisa, so you are telling me that I misinterpreted the WU and that you ARE there but in a different light?

Are you saying you made someone feel better last night?

*** or ** ??
I don't have any active ability that I can use during the night. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.