[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to vote for the player who has only made two posts on day 1 for the whole game but is somehow still alive

Vote Lynch: Alubama

Only got the notification now, trying to read up **** me already 9 pages
good call.
Post automatically merged:

i've been reading some of it, nothing really springs out of the ordinary for me rn. When i'm home imma read it more focused, and try to give my opinions on some actions.

for me the most interesting players rn now are
6th, odd and oreki

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning catched up and i have some quotes. Sorry for the wall of text
Mafia and SK probably have invest abilities, Big Show was able to lynch anyone and Goldberg had 10,000 voting power. Now that lynches are working again those two were serious threats
what do you implie here?
  1. @Dr.Strange
  2. @Poison chan
  3. @Michelle
  4. @Odd - probably town
  5. @SleepingTerror
  6. @Alice in Noodleland
  7. @Mr.Lonely
  8. @Seshmaster
  9. @Alubama - - he is totally inactive I don't think he uses his abilities at night.
  10. @Konno
  11. @Toujo probably the new leader.
We have 11 players I'm guessing nervous the half of them are anti town at this moment.

The one I'm marking green are Green af.

SUBS AND NEW PLAYER
Spoiler
  • Jay -> SleepingTerror
  • chopstickchakra -> Mr.Lonely
  • Toujo(New Player)
DEAD PLAYER LIST

Spoiler
Ryu Kishi(Mafia)
Marluxion(Townie)
Firekitten(Townie)
Pathetic
SoulKiller(Mafia)
Sagebee(Townie)
All_Red(Survivor)
6thHokage(Mafia)

I believe

Dr. Strange
Sleeping Terror
Seshmaster
Toujo
Mr. Lonely

They are the /Kane, /Bradshaw /farooq/Randy orton/the leader

If you target one of them ill join any wagon probably.

*nervous - more than (idk why it is nervous)

@Alice in Noodleland if you have any special kind of abilities use them, it's needed. The town needs it or it will perish before any one knows.
Poison Chan, my order for the guys you posted are from towniest to the less towniest
Sheshmaster (breathe town in his posts)
Mr.Lonely (took a right lynch decision)
Sleeping Terror (cleared by Lonely)
Dr. Strange (restless, i had him in red list, promoted as town lean but put finally at null)
Toujo (kinda null, need more from him)
Dr. Strange has always stuck me as suspicious.

I don't think that is correct, there's no way more than half are anti town, especially with the things I know.
Can you elaborate about your suspicion of Strange? i trust your reads now.
It's understandable that we haven't seen much of him given his current circumstances but we also haven't seen much of Brock Lesnar. I just assumed he was Brock, especially after that Soulkiller takedown. Dr Strange knows how good I am at finding evils
Mind to share your conclusion?
This is where I am at:
Town:
Poison: a mechanical hunch
Mr. Lonely: revealed that mafia was unable to convert anyone
Alice: Innocent Child
Odd: pushed the 3 flipped mafia (might have been converted - but will trust Mr. Lonely's claim)
Konno: a mechanical hunch

Maybe Town?:
Michelle: behavior + mechanical claim that 6th was town (fits with his godfather description)

Neutral:
Dr. Strange: unlikely to be mafia based on Ryu pushing them as a counter train day 1, but possibly independent
Alubama: Needs a replacement?
Toujo: No read as of yet, but I'd be surprised if a person entering the game as a completely new player turned out to be anti-town

Scumlean:
Sesh: Was probably my strongest scum suspect, but is now claiming I am town - wondering why this information was only revealed now? May need to reevaluate

Think he was added as a new player.
So while the game had 20 players at the start, there are now 21 (dead and alive).
Sesh gives me town vibes, why do you find him scum?
I'll go for either Dr. Strange or Seshmaster one of them could be a cult.
If you have a hunch about them please share, my gut says Sesh is town.
and Alubama, the activity from them has been super small. Could be Kane, Kane didn't talk back then

I've been suspicious of Seshmaster ever since he voted for Sagebee after they claimed their role. Doing it beforehand would have been fine, but afterwards has me worried.

Is that where you got no Cult from? I thought you had an ability that could tell for sure. Sorry to break it to you man but we can't trust some of these writeups. Recruiting could still be a thing, worst case scenario
Recruiting was mafia ability. if we think at cult too isn't too much of bad guys in a 20 players game?
Is that your angle? Well I can only say that you aren't even close, you need to think outside the box a bit for me

I think you're the SK because you think Michelle is Town when she is obviously Mafia that tried to save 6thHokage yesterday and the day before. Evils are in trouble right now and saying she's town out loud is your secret signal to her to form an alliance
i am not an obviously mafia because i took too much of 6th's part.
i fighted for a confirmed townie in my eyes.
If you need so bad to discredit me, go on and i'll understand more about you.
So if you catch some baddies and I can catch some baddies then we should be equal in each other's eyes. Also I have information proving Michelle is town due to their abilities of investigation. That is something that you can't make or hide.

Make up*
every one of us has insane abilities, discussing my ability as town investigator isn't a kind of antitown play thinking that that role is no.1 for mafia and serial to kill?
I will say though, even if the claim is truthful that she received an investigating item and used it on 6th (if I recall correctly, I believe that was her claim), she could still have been mafia trying to clear her buddy.
Yes i could be, but i am not. it's just that simple. the claim is true and the one who gifted me that ability knows.
Why would any townie give her an item like that? I would give such items to Alice (Innocent Child) or myself (got really good reads).

It's highly unusual for her to get it
is this envy? why wouldn't? i thought i used it right but it was so wrong.
About my open defense on 6th i guess i helped some to make up their mind and vote for his lynch.
If she's town then why have I been suspicious of her?

#madskills
because you are human and make mistakes?
Probably investigated Scarlet, saw the abilities and went whoa we need to kill that right now
This shade is cheap. I would wait more imagination from you Odd

Took me alot of time to post that, i'll go to work now, see you later

Reactions: Poison

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good morning catched up and i have some quotes. Sorry for the wall of text

what do you implie here?

Poison Chan, my order for the guys you posted are from towniest to the less towniest
Sheshmaster (breathe town in his posts)
Mr.Lonely (took a right lynch decision)
Sleeping Terror (cleared by Lonely)
Dr. Strange (restless, i had him in red list, promoted as town lean but put finally at null)
Toujo (kinda null, need more from him)

Can you elaborate about your suspicion of Strange? i trust your reads now.

Mind to share your conclusion?

Sesh gives me town vibes, why do you find him scum?

If you have a hunch about them please share, my gut says Sesh is town.

Recruiting was mafia ability. if we think at cult too isn't too much of bad guys in a 20 players game?

i am not an obviously mafia because i took too much of 6th's part.
i fighted for a confirmed townie in my eyes.
If you need so bad to discredit me, go on and i'll understand more about you.

every one of us has insane abilities, discussing my ability as town investigator isn't a kind of antitown play thinking that that role is no.1 for mafia and serial to kill?

Yes i could be, but i am not. it's just that simple. the claim is true and the one who gifted me that ability knows.

is this envy? why wouldn't? i thought i used it right but it was so wrong.
About my open defense on 6th i guess i helped some to make up their mind and vote for his lynch.

because you are human and make mistakes?

This shade is cheap. I would wait more imagination from you Odd

Took me alot of time to post that, i'll go to work now, see you later
It's hard to say whether Dr strange is mafia or not but if I had to choose which one he was, then I'd said mafia. It's just his ability could go either way but he hasn't been posting. I don't think we will get anywhere trying to look him right now.

Lynch* not look

I'm going to vote for the player who has only made two posts on day 1 for the whole game but is somehow still alive

This is what I considered I would do after yesterday's day phase but I want to check other possibilities before falling back to the least likely to be a mislynch

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A reminder, Alubama has been replaced by Akumatsu. So if you want to Vote Alubama, you should write new player username. Or your vote is not counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.