[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we are here :
Seshmaster :
Welcome to AB i hope you bring the A game of your MS play here :cool: , i hope our nakama can keep up with you guys

Hmm i am interested you choose odd among all people . I am kind of interested you choose odd of all the players here ^^.

Its interesting from 6th and kittens perspective how they read your vote .

@6th hokage: I like the early vote. A past winner told me that townies always take the lead.

Kitten :
Wait so do you town read them off a random vote at the beginning of the game, or is it just that you like their vote.

Few things i think 6th Hokage immediately judged on you by saying he has town vibes even though you admit you have been told its bad look on your game . I would say the vote on odd looks like some interesting reason i saw here , i am kind of surprised how 6th gave his immediate read on you .

Hmm i am not sure on this one it does makes it look you want us to play harder to just why other should follow same vote pattern . Its too early to tell but so far my reads on you are neutral yet .

6th Hokage :

I liked the interaction between him and kitten so far , 6th hokage is coming out honest in his claims even asked on his meta on other players or the reads on Sesh by kitten .

Fire kitten :
Given from the quotes with Seshmaster looks like you both played each other or know before given how you both started your talk so casually .

- Unlike 6th and Red have said i am finding the vote on odd very neutral , yes it doent make Sesh is a wolf or town its just random vote i dont like to see more reasoning into it . Its far too early to give any such conclusion having played with @Odd i know he would immediately descend his post with scumhunting . I am not sure if Sesh has played with odd before but immediate vote on him gives me few interesting thing what reaction will odd have on this game .
Take your time . I see why you saw it as bad vibe ?

I am interested in it before you made any conclusion .
I have already mentioned in my old post it was calculated move or a random vote. It looks like a random vote to me to get odd triggered .

The move made by sesh looks neutral to me. I am hoping to see he has any thoughts about other player because game cannot just because he pushed a random vote.

Other than that i am waiting for kittens post she said she has bad vibe on my post .

I do want people not to overlook my post i have tio analysis on sesh and kittens move if they start responding soon.

I will look into yours and All reds analysis soon enough since i last logged in here.
All of his posts I like this :hint: he seems to be going through the motions so to speak its very wolf like.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of his posts I like this :hint: he seems to be going through the motions so to speak its very wolf like.
Why do you like his posts and think he’s a wolf
Post automatically merged:

If the Lynch swaps from Ryu into a townie because of you, you are the next Lynch.
Marluxion I’m doing my thing you do yours

Status
Not open for further replies.