[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cute if you think he might be SK then why your vote is not placed on him? or wait a second you gonna post sometime later that you think he is wolf instead?*

reposted cause for some reason it did not save the full reply to this particular quote.
My gut says he’s a SK. Not a wolf. I don’t think he’s a wolf RN. But tbh if he’s a SK I can care less right now till closer to EOD

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My gut says he’s a SK. Not a wolf. I don’t think he’s a wolf RN. But tbh if he’s a SK I can care less right now till closer to EOD
So your gut is telling you that he is the SK. Am I reading this right? then why are you not voting him if you think he is a serial killer? EoD is approaching faster than you think.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch : Doctor Strange
Post automatically merged:

So your gut is telling you that he is the SK. Am I reading this right? then why are you not voting him if you think he is a serial killer? EoD is approaching faster than you think.
I thought we had 3-4 hours. I love EOD because it’s like the moment where everyone loses their cool and you have a better time reading people. I’ll rather have someone else close to death before the SK.

If this doesn’t make sense just wait till EOD

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen, I have an important role and I've been trying to keep a low profile. The second I try to help out I have two numbskulls voting me up.

I have to go now and won't be around for the end of phase, please don't CFD me while I'm gone
I am not a fan of how you are kind of relying on people mercy not to lynch you this DP. You could of gave us your reads in general of the game and who are your top scum list and your top town read before leaving. Saying that you have an important role does not mean anything tbh since anyone can just say "I have an important role, please don't lynch me."

Vote Lynch : Doctor Strange

I thought we had 3-4 hours. I love EOD because it’s like the moment where everyone loses their cool and you have a better time reading people. I’ll rather have someone else close to death before the SK.

If this doesn’t make sense just wait till EOD
You must be registered for see images
It's also the moment where mafia can easily sneak in a vote and throw everyone off guard and cause a mislynch. Is that what you are trying to do? hmm?

Reactions: Just_Red

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you share this know how with us?
When he played as mafia or 3rd party, he tries to lay low, avoid unnecessary talk which can lead him to look like sus. he also avoids voting on a player just as he did to me

As a town, he tends to get suspected on other real easily, if he even has a little doubt on someone, he will put a vote on him and so far I don't really get many reasons for his vote in previous games but voting like that for someone is just his habit when he's town.

I can be wrong as we know this a different community different playstyle. I'm also not playing as I do in other community

Reactions: Michelle

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thinking about this rn.

Odd saying they have been trying to keep a low profile to avoid getting night killed because they have an important role

In a role madness game

doesn’t you just saying you have an important role defeat the purpose

I am not a fan of how you are kind of relying on people mercy not to lynch you this DP. You could of gave us your reads in general of the game and who are your top scum list and your top town read before leaving. Saying that you have an important role does not mean anything tbh since anyone can just say "I have an important role, please don't lynch me."

You must be registered for see images
It's also the moment where mafia can easily sneak in a vote and throw everyone off guard and cause a mislynch. Is that what you are trying to do? hmm?
Yes my massive plan is to cause a mislynch have all my buddies vote with me at the last minute

Reactions: Seshmaster

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thinking about this rn.

Odd saying they have been trying to keep a low profile to avoid getting night killed because they have an important role

In a role madness game

Yes my massive plan is to cause a mislynch have all my buddies vote with me at the last minute
Odd always does that. He would say something like protect me because I have an important role.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thinking about this rn.

In a role madness game

(Bingo was for this btw)

Isn't this game throwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.