[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think me being awake for several days straight didn't help, I could have done this a lot cleaner and stomped 8 of you at once.

Damn insomnia

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After the all roles reveal you will know why you couldn't do this Odd.
Post automatically merged:

in insomnia veritas lol
That's what makes it fun Michelle, it's the challenge that drives me. The thrill of it, I like doing the impossible

One underpowered Serial Killer vs the whole world. If I could kill every day I honestly think I would have won

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what makes it fun Michelle, it's the challenge that drives me. The thrill of it, I like doing the impossible

One underpowered Serial Killer vs the whole world. If I could kill every day I honestly think I would have won
I'll let you claim all the credit but only because you lost

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly though, that part two day pass I was able to understand you much better which is why I knew you were the serial killer.
Post automatically merged:

Past two day phases* lol I hate this phone

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i started to be kinda addicted to the mafia thrillings. But i love to be town, not mafia or 3rd part.

Yes for one moment i was fooled. But i never stick with a vote when i am unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.