Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I am the one overreacting here, Michelle. This strong terminology doesn't help your case. I was analysing the full extent of your behaviour towards the guy since it's a way to grasp more about in-game dynamics. It is a normal process of Mafia games.
okey
Got to admit I didn't do it to make scums panic, didn't think about that. I did it because I know he went MIA in another game so there's little chance he will make an appearance here.

Voting out an inactive seems fair because even if we get a sub it's still a whole day of interacting they missed out on. If they get mod killed and we lynch someone else we could be looking at a worst case scenario of two dead townies before scum even get a kill in
You are right, subs and modkill does not help the game

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks @MadieV so we still have 10 more hours , i guess i will take time off and come back to vote .
Just go 24 hours from post #3 when the game started, we can't trust these web countdowns at the moment
Post automatically merged:

And I just checked it and it says 28 hours for day 1, that could be the source of a few of the problems we've been having, I auto assumed 24

Ok 28 hours from post #3

Reactions: MadieV and Shanks

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just go 24 hours from post #3 when the game started, we can't trust these web countdowns at the moment
10 hours is the correct time left. The current countdown posted is correct. Day one is going to be slightly longer than the rest because starting the game on Saturday messed up my schedule a little bit.
You must be registered for see images

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10 hours is the correct time left. The current countdown posted is correct. Day one is going to be slightly longer than the rest because starting the game on Saturday messed up my schedule a little bit.
You must be registered for see images
Yeah I just saw the 28 hours

Reactions: MadieV

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I regret reading this because you spoiled the tv series for me. I started yesterday and was 2 episodes in and was gonna watch one but now I see no point. It's fine if you guys wanna talk about the series but try and avoid spoilers. @bold was totally uncalled for and I suggest anyone to avoid this if you don't wanna be spoiled. Now since I been spoiled I guess there is no point continuing it anymore ty :p

(posted again because the first one was inside the quotes again :p

Also getting really late here so gonna head to bed and will try and be here before the dp ends.
You should keep watching

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All right i dont see much activity. I guess i will do it.
vote lynch Gister

Reason : Did not find much defense from his side and his no vote lynch does not make sense despite host mentions it we cannot do it.

Okay we'll see what happens next.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“In Some ways me or others can see through with a simple feeling.” End quote. I don’t know where I got it though. Had to reply since I posted at the same time you did.
This quote here makes me think Gister is Theodora, I don't agree with his lynch at all. Plus he understands horror movie logic

He said he will skip this one out . I take it as he is not voting.
I get that's what you meant now that I checked back on Gister but it's not the same as actually voting no lynch despite what the opening post said like you were implying

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This quote here makes me think Gister is Theodora, I don't agree with his lynch at all. Plus he understands horror movie logic

I get that's what you meant now that I checked back on Gister but it's not the same as actually voting no lynch despite what the opening post said like you were implying
I looked into the quote it is possible he has role of theodora , but nothing help us out for me at this points towards gister is tow.

He was in my least possible case to voteagainst him but time is running out unless he defends or say something i might switch my votes.

I am keeping an eye on Alice action so far.She hasnt said much.

@Odd are these quotes anywhere in the episode where theodara says this ? I might have to look into episodes.

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I looked into the quote it is possible he has role of theodora , but nothing help us out for me at this points towards gister is tow.

He was in my least possible case to voteagainst him but time is running out unless he defends or say something i might switch my votes.

I am keeping an eye on Alice action so far.She hasnt said much.

@Odd are these quotes anywhere in the episode where theodara says this ? I might have to look into episodes.
She never said that in the show but it lines up with how she can feel things when she touches them

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She never said that in the show but it lines up with how she can feel things when she touches them
So far whats ur observation :

Rucken/Gistar is town and possibly theodore thats why he left that quote as a hint for plqyers to figure out.

Yet so far He has been very quite on thread and did not say anything much to defend himself from ansatsuken and michelles votes

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far whats ur observation :

Rucken/Gistar is town and possibly theodore thats why he left that quote as a hint for plqyers to figure out.

Yet so far He has been very quite on thread and did not say anything much to defend himself from ansatsuken and michelles votes
He possibly doesn't know that he's currently the prime lynch candidate, if he doesn't show up soon I think he's toast

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He possibly doesn't know that he's currently the prime lynch candidate, if he doesn't show up soon I think he's toast
On 1to 100 percent what do you rate of gister being town. Might as well double think on my vote.

So far Mr.lonely , Alice have not said anything i wish they do vote and state theitlr opinion.

Also importantly i am still figuring out dragomirs alignment since u did mention his intention were not good.

There is still 7 hrs so my vote is not final.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On 1to 100 percent what do you rate of gister being town. Might as well double think on my vote.

So far Mr.lonely , Alice have not said anything i wish they do vote and state theitlr opinion.

Also importantly i am still figuring out dragomirs alignment since u did mention his intention were not good.

There is still 7 hrs so my vote is not final.
75% on him being town, trying to play it safe but it's not working out for him

Reactions: MadieV and Shanks
Status
Not open for further replies.