Day 2 Action 1 - Recruit
Day 2 Lynch Scene/Night 2 Start
Night 2 Results
Day 3 Key Event
Key Event Winner
Day 3 Lynch Scene/Night 3 Start
Night 3 Results

Game Style:
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be revealed in the game thread until the game is over.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will last 30 hours.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is not an option.
  • Phase Length - Each phase will last 24. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, we have the right to replace you.
  • Quasi-Dusk: At the end of each day phase, there will be a dusk phase. It will not always be officially announced.
Rules:
  • You must post at least 5 times. Failure to do so the first time will result in a warning. Failure to do so the second time will result in a sub-out or mod-kill.
  • To vote, you must go Vote lynch. It won't count if it's not in that format, bolded.
  • Players are allowed to role/flavor claim if they consider it necessary.
  • Do not post a picture or copy paste your role PM. Make sure to paraphrase while claiming. Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUEST

You must be registered for see images

- Hill House: every player in the game is inside Hill House, waiting at the main lobby.

- The Red Door: the red door is located on the second floor and it leads somewhere of importance. Everyone wants to enter it, however, the key to the room is hidden somewhere inside the house.

- Moving Around The House: at certain times during the day phase, a write up will appear, asking the players to which of the options presented they would like to re-locate inside the house or what actions they would like to take.

- Looking For The Key Of The Red Door: the main objective of the quest is to find the key of the red door.

- Consequences: there are consequences for the players who skip the re-location events.

- Rewards: whoever finds the key, immediately wins the game as an independent. This wincon only belongs to the finder, for this reason, after someone finds the key, the game will continue until one of the factions of the original setup wins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- THE GAME HAS NOT STARTED -

- DO NOT POST YET -

Last edited:

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This House is Beautiful

Welcome to Hill House, the place where you'll all live from now on. I'm your host, Madie, and I'll make sure to guide you through this wonderful experience. You may ask me any questions you have. I'll make sure to answer them candidly.

-Luke: "where are we going to sleep?"

-Host: "everyone has a room on the second floor. Nell, Luke, as you don't like to be apart, I've arranged both of you on the same bedroom"

-Theo: "do I finally get to have my own bathroom?"

-Host: "I'm sorry, you'll all have to share the common one"

-Steve: "this place looks very interesting. Let's go explore the house"

Everyone: "let's go!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Is Now Day 1

You have approximately 30 hours to discuss and decide on a player to lynch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd and RuckenTM

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just watched the trailer , good game these Madiev haha, anyone watched the series here ?
Post automatically merged:

*theme

Knock knock.! Asking permission to enter the house.

Waitv... Wut
Whats cooking alice ??

@MadieV are we free to discuss about game theme or is it closed one ??

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just watched the trailer , good game these Madiev haha, anyone watched the series here ?

*theme

Whats cooking alice ??

@MadieV are we free to discuss about game theme or is it closed one ??
Thank you!!

You're free to discuss the game theme and game mechanics. It is also not against the rules to role/flavor claim, using your own judgement. The only thing against the rules is posting a picture or copy pasting your role PM on the game thread. That would result in a mod-kill.

When the rules say that no information about the setup will be revealed until the game is over, it means by the host. You guys are free to guess and/or discuss it. :cheer:

Reactions: Odd and Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you!!

You're free to discuss the game theme and game mechanics. It is also not against the rules to role/flavor claim, using your own judgement. The only thing against the rules is posting a picture or copy pasting your role PM on the game thread. That would result in a mod-kill.
Thanks , ya then its fine i guess :)

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow didnt knew shirley jackson wrote this novel as well. Am i living the underground ? :shy:

As far as i know abigail is dudleys daughter and friend of luke.

@Alice in Noodleland you have anything to say so far from the write up .
So far So good.. My only concern is that we all need to share the common bathroom.:sweat:
I can't even watch the trailer of this show. XR.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am curious if Madiev as host is part of a role in a game.

I know the story its amazing this horror series is one of the best netflix show in a long time. I always thought to myself to complete this series.

So far So good.. My only concern is that we all need to share the common bathroom.:sweat:
I can't even watch the trailer of this show. XR.
Yep rents are pretty high so too bad host certainly one bathroom xD.

The host is probably pay more rent i will build another bathroom for you people. XD

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ep rents are pretty high so too bad host gave one bathroom xD.

The host is probably saying pay more rent i will build another bathroom for you people.

I never watched this show before. Hoping that doesn't affect my performance.
Its on netflix i recommend you to watch it . You can treat this game as regular mafia themed game .

Status
Not open for further replies.