[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi again,
here is my Slow response- it's been a working day for me.
I was asked to give my read- here it is- take it with a piece of salt- I'm still new to this and I wrote a lot so here are some spoilers.

I was also suspicious about Sixth Hokage in DP1 but the one post made me think Sixth is a townie, when she/he defended Konno . ( Not sure if this is the best logic from my part)
It stood out to me that Konno didn't vote for Killthestory. A lot of people will quickly vote to eliminate the player that voted for them to force a tie, especially when no one else is voting. I'm pretty sure that she is a Townie.
also If he/she would be cautious doing the act or retreating a vote would unnecessarily draw attention to him/her.

I like the thinking of Raunix and Ansasuken.(hope they don't end up bad guys lol) I think mafia would be active but not too active and I don't think everyhting is a big conspiracy with exShadowcloud now Xen in the middle. It's too much. Hope I am right

Like Raunix says in his post also, I think Bimbo and Finalbeta have been beating a lot around the bush about the number of players. Either they are very nerdy or mafia(thought it is probably unlikely they both are mafia but who knows)
'read'? Just going off my own playstyle here but Bimbonium has been the first to state the number of townies and mafias and yada yada. I find people who do that are either townie leading town or scum trying to inform town with obvious facts. Though that contradicts with your post so @.@

I remember yesterday I was only a tiny bit susp of sixth but I can't remember the reason why so I probably shouldn't mention this anyway
Post automatically merged:

Other than obvious facts he's been hard pushing on poison and poison is practically the easiest target to get rid of. Then again I might be overthinking

I think it's quite clear, SK says it himself.(you can see his full post bellow I quoted it. And I don't see why a townie would first of all be so interested in figuring out who or what happened, unless it's mafia trying to find clues or distracting and filling up an one liner post.

Hmmm, no night kills, with role madness I'd assume we would have a couple of deaths.
I mean this is pretty silly tbh. Again Soul killer said why there were no kills.

It says that everyone was invulnerable due to the ability lol
~Taric was outraged during the NP. The harm of the war of DP1 brought to the beautiful summoner rift was just unforgivable, so he finally snapped. "Gems.....Gems are truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!", Taric calls upon the Cosmic Radiance to descends upon the entire summoner rift rendering everyone who resides inside of the rift invulnerable. ~

Announcement: @Chihaya subbed in for @Mr.Lonely

Causalities of NP1 :

No on died​

Countdown for DP2:

@River Taiga, and @Aomine Daiki If you two do not get active in line with the others in DP2 then I will be forced to sub both of you out this DP.

You can start posting now. I would wish you good luck but a true player does not need no luck to win. ^^

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would you list my name here i never suspected you in first place
. Your reaction have been to real so far ,Is this to make yourself look innocent here.
I don't remember exactly where, but I think I came across a phrase "she seems suspicious" nvm.

Vote: Poison chan
Reason:
My suspicions about her haven't changed. I have a strong scum read on another person as well and let's see their behavior after I state my vote.
Well I don't think I have anything to react on this, because I am well aware you suspect me from the beginning, though it is mostly based on the previous game...

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for understanding my reasoning, Poison chan. You can be town in the end, who knows, I know I don't, but I do feel suspicious and it has nothing to do with you personally.

Finalbeta showing up here and making a single comment (as he has done previously in this game also) just after being called out to throw some shade and then disappearing again is really not a good sign and a very scum move. Keeping an eye on him

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote - Alice in Noodleland.
Reason - Eh
the rule about voting it's that it should be bolded to be considered by Soulkiller.
You disn't bold your vote because you forgot the rule or becauae you are bot convinced?

the rule about voting it's that it should be bolded to be considered by Soulkiller.
You didn't bold your vote because you forgot the rule or because you are not convinced?
srry typing on phone it's tricky

You didn't bold your vote because you forgot the rule or because you are not convinced?
srry typing on phone it's tricky

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So far from my read or feels of the first DP,

Read town - Poison Chan, Sixth Hokage, Rex, Tigger in the woods

Read Indie - Tigger

Read suspicious/mafia - Alice, Finalbeta

Watching very closely - Bimbo, Michelle

-In So Far-

For the others I'm yet to do any deep read or analysis on them, so be patient as this was for the first DP session only.

But in this session I will go with my strongest feeling and vote it. I've many times experienced where I've a strong scum feeling on certain player but not end up voting that player just to found that player is rightly a scum.

So,
Vote: Alice in Noodleland
Reason: have scum feeling and playing a diversion game by voting less active player(Shelke). I think even he know a chance for people will follow him to vote for Shelke is very low but that's not his real goal(lynching Shelke) but creating a less expectations path for him(mafia goon).
@SoulKiller

Fix* I meant Xen, not Rex is read as townie.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote currently ties between Alice and FinalBeta with 2 votes each. Waiting for more vote to come. If let say Alice still have same no. of vote count as FinalBeta I will consider to vote FinalBeta as he is my other suspicious read's player beside Alice in this DP session. But right now still have strong feelings on Alice.

Reactions: Poison

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Bimbo and Finalbeta have been beating a lot around the bush about the number of players
Nah, it's a basic to try to establish the number of scum players we have, seeing people's reaction or the lack thereof to this is also important. Do they know something we don't or they just don't care.
I think it's quite clear, SK says it himself.(you can see his full post bellow I quoted it. And I don't see why a townie would first of all be so interested in figuring out who or what happened, unless it's mafia trying to find clues or distracting and filling up an one liner post.
Loool, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that mis-interpreted that part of SK's post, heck even those I interacted with didn't know.

If you don't find it weird that townies didn't die without knowing the reason, then you know something we don't. Again it's basic to establish why things happen and people's reaction to it.

@SoulKiller vote count

Reactions: Poison

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this the part of role you are forbidden to talk about it ? This is not helping me at all with this post .
Yes obviously

If I will be lynched I hope you guys can look into who lynched me because they know probably

Vote: FinalBeta
Reason: Inconsistent playstyle
Scum found I think

Thank you for understanding my reasoning, Poison chan. You can be town in the end, who knows, I know I don't, but I do feel suspicious and it has nothing to do with you personally.

Finalbeta showing up here and making a single comment (as he has done previously in this game also) just after being called out to throw some shade and then disappearing again is really not a good sign and a very scum move. Keeping an eye on him
I would never be that weak as Mafia not even if I was busy like I indeed am now. Not to mention throwing shade implies that someone is also so obsessed with other players activity despite manies are inactive for entire days, as you see the whole concept of shading as it's commonly known is inconsistent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.