[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's just two of us really. Me and the other Tigger who is either a bold townie or some very evil.
Dunno why he/she has similar username. maybe is looking up to me:sigar:
But I'm deviating from the topic.
We still have 2 more days! according to the countown right? lot of time to decide.

Whats your read for now.
But the real question is why no one dies in the first NP? What's their plan here? I've played numbers of game where mafia not killing anyone in one NP. We guessed this player(clear town) will be targeted and killed by this player(mafia) and if that happens we can get the clue on who is the killer mafia but they abstain from doing any killing thus our expectation and strategy crashed down. Our suspicion that we previously had on that mafia player went away. And then its too late.
most likely i can two conclusion
1. Mafia players are inactive
2. The action was probably blocked by a roleblocker.

Just my idea how it look from the SKs write up.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I was to make a list of people who suspects me it would be

Konno
Michelle
Dr. Strange
Alice in Noodleland
Tiger 1
Tiger 2
PK
Bimbonium
Sixth hokage

Almost every active players.
Why would you list my name here i never suspected you in first place
. Your reaction have been to real so far ,Is this to make yourself look innocent here.

Reactions: Poison

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm its hard to find with all accusation lying around . I townlean tigger and bimbonium i think there reasoning so far makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

It says that everyone was invulnerable due to the ability lol
Yes i saw two scenrio happening . Whats your read so far raunix ?

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'read'? Just going off my own playstyle here but Bimbonium has been the first to state the number of townies and mafias and yada yada. I find people who do that are either townie leading town or scum trying to inform town with obvious facts. Though that contradicts with your post so @.@

I remember yesterday I was only a tiny bit susp of sixth but I can't remember the reason why so I probably shouldn't mention this anyway

Other than obvious facts he's been hard pushing on poison and poison is practically the easiest target to get rid of. Then again I might be overthinking

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
'read'? Just going off my own playstyle here but Bimbonium has been the first to state the number of townies and mafias and yada yada. I find people who do that are either townie leading town or scum trying to inform town with obvious facts. Though that contradicts with your post so @.@

I remember yesterday I was only a tiny bit susp of sixth but I can't remember the reason why so I probably shouldn't mention this anyway

Other than obvious facts he's been hard pushing on poison and poison is practically the easiest target to get rid of. Then again I might be overthinking
I'm pretty sure that I was the easiest target yesterday, but I don't suspect Poison as much anymore. Even though she tried to move the attention away from the players that voted for Gorumwolf, she did a great job at defending herself.

Reactions: Poison

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do we think the wolves would have targeted ?

And why
And would it have been obvious to the doc/blocker because in a role heavy game I’m fascinated that there was no n1 kills

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How much time left for vote now. I am yet to decide. This is same situation as day one for me. Finalbeta has surely been acting odd compared to his other games.
I agree with Finalbeta's behavior. We can all say we are busy, I know I am, however, I spent time reading the dayphase and trying to contribute.
Over 23 hours are left

Reactions: Michelle

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also believe that FinalBeta is a bit suspicious. He said that he don't trust players that keep up with activity, but agreed with a player that has been using that method to suspect people. He is also usually more active.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It definitely feels more than 48 hours
It's 72. I also find Final suspicious, he's usually more active, trying to lead town. I'll bet he's scum. I know we've moved past looking at inactives, but @Xen where are you? I saw you reading the thread earlier, but coming back, I can't find any posts from you..... Nothing to share? Or just laying low?

Reactions: Konno
Status
Not open for further replies.