[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry things just been extremely busy in my side. But should have alot more free time after this hellish day is done. I will post the voting tally sometime before the DP ends. Make sure to follow the voting format and bold it like how I showed. Otherwise it won't be accepted.

Vote : gorumwolf
Reason : possible naieve wolf bandwaggon

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also there is approximately 10 hours left for this DP.

The link is also included in the first main post of this thread and will be updated for each DP so go and check there if you wanna keep track of how much time left for DP.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The. You are happy to lynch inactives

In a game where inactives are gonna be subbed out I do t see the point in lynching inactives but I do see the point in bandwaggoning them.

And yes I spefically mentioned policy voting low posters it’s one of my d1 traps and tells for wolf hunting.
Then again you are also ignoring what everyone else has said, you claim that by someone saying they would want to lynch inactives that it makes them scum. However you completely ignore what I said about me too thinking that lynching an inactive would be a good idea. I woudl no from past experience as well. Whether someone is inactive or not, they could still be scum. And because you seem to be pinpointing Konno so much, it almost makes me think you are trying to turn everyone against her. Only something a wolf would do, so what do you have to say to that?

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then again you are also ignoring what everyone else has said, you claim that by someone saying they would want to lynch inactives that it makes them scum. However you completely ignore what I said about me too thinking that lynching an inactive would be a good idea. I woudl no from past experience as well. Whether someone is inactive or not, they could still be scum. And because you seem to be pinpointing Konno so much, it almost makes me think you are trying to turn everyone against her. Only something a wolf would do, so what do you have to say to that?
Tigger has changed the vote since then

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was a lot to read. *phew*
My opinion, the Mafias tried to vote out the same person in the other game, though all games are different with different tactics, still I think that's what those people do, at least 2 among the 4 will be voting together. Now among the 20 players, the probability is quite high. What struck me the most, Gorumwolf, who has posted just a few posts 2-3 if I'm not wrong, and then he suddenly jumps in and vote for shadowlesscloud. Putting the reason inactive. It's suspicious to me, bimbonium, sixth hokage 06, and Gorumwolf the three of them voted like in 5-10 min difference. My evaluation is might just be wrong but I have seen previously, the inactive wolves blending in and voting along with their team. I can't pressurise on bimbonium being a wolf, but I am not seeing sixth hokage in good regards for the time being.

Vote : Gorumwolf
Reason : Mentioned above

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My opinion, the Mafias tried to vote out the same person in the other game, though all games are different with different tactics, still I think that's what those people do, at least 2 among the 4 will be voting together. Now among the 20 players, the probability is quite high. What struck me the most, Gorumwolf, who has posted just a few posts 2-3 if I'm not wrong, and then he suddenly jumps in and vote for shadowlesscloud. Putting the reason inactive. It's suspicious to me, bimbonium, sixth hokage 06, and Gorumwolf the three of them voted like in 5-10 min difference. My evaluation is might just be wrong but I have seen previously, the inactive wolves blending in and voting along with their team. I can't pressurise on bimbonium being a wolf, but I am not seeing sixth hokage in good regards for the time being.

with this post of yours my suspicions have been lowered a lot

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison does make a point. It is rather odd. However at the same time we've had other people point fingers and accuse each other without much of a basis. Then we have the inactives who could be inactive or who could be just pretending. In any case I find 3 people the most suspicious.
Tigerr who's been accusing left and right
Konno who is super defensive (i still love ya babeh! <3)
And Gorumwolf who hasn't been really active yet made a vote with no actual basis just to lynch someone.
So out of those 3 I vote for gorumwolf

Vote: Gorumwolf
Reason: mentioned above.

Reactions: Poison

Gorumwolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Posted more then 2-3 but that's cool. First I stated lynching and a mislynch is better then a no lynch. Then I suggest I was fine lynching a inactivescum because they are doing nothing at all. Neither helpful or harmful. They';re a waste of space. Then I did follow the lynch because my understanding was the day phase should be ending soon and its again, far better to lynch someone then no lynch. But first you're suspicious of no posters now when someone posts and wants to lynch inactives you're suspicious of them? Make up your mind here.
Post automatically merged:

Poison does make a point. It is rather odd. However at the same time we've had other people point fingers and accuse each other without much of a basis. Then we have the inactives who could be inactive or who could be just pretending. In any case I find 3 people the most suspicious.
And Gorumwolf who hasn't been really active yet made a vote with no actual basis just to lynch someone.

Again, missing the posts where I stated lynching is better then no lynching and would lynch an inactive over everyone else.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thorough opinion, respect that

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Klaus

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Posted more then 2-3 but that's cool. First I stated lynching and a mislynch is better then a no lynch. Then I suggest I was fine lynching a inactivescum because they are doing nothing at all. Neither helpful or harmful. They';re a waste of space. Then I did follow the lynch because my understanding was the day phase should be ending soon and its again, far better to lynch someone then no lynch. But first you're suspicious of no posters now when someone posts and wants to lynch inactives you're suspicious of them? Make up your mind here.
Post automatically merged:

Again, missing the posts where I stated lynching is better then no lynching and would lynch an inactive over everyone else.
That's my opinion. here I have more than 1 suspects. I voted for you, that doesn't mean I don't suspect the other inactives or something. It's just that you seem more suspicious to me than them, at the moment.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Klaus

Gorumwolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's my opinion. here I have more than 1 suspects. I voted for you, that doesn't mean I don't suspect the other inactives or something. It's just that you seem more suspicious to me than them, at the moment.
I explained why I was inactive. I wasn't even around sunday then was around the other night, though when I was around the game was dead. Then this morning.

Not only that, the game was coming to, by my understanding, near a day ending and I hate no lynches personally. I will lynch an inactive because they tend to be trying to hide scuminess behind nothing. Your basis is because I agreed with bimbo's pick of a lynch were again, that would be bad scum play to be so obvious in the day thread with that behavior. I have no issues lynching inactives and will pick one. Your scum reading is off by far on me.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't feel Konno is scum, anyone can be defensive. Also, don't want to jump in the bandwagon with everyone else because seems to result in a mislynch. Although I can see what everyone is saying. Even so, Tiger still seems suspicious so that is where my vote is going.
Vote: Tiger
Reason is above

Reactions: Konno and Poison

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at the a couple of reasoning in the posts above.

All of a sudden lynching inactives is a scum tell? In a game where we don't have info on D1? It's the same thing again, you'll lynch the active ones and the inactives will stay barely active, allowing scum to manipulate the game as they please.

You have acted in a way that I have seen wolves act before

If you are not I’m sorry but it’s true

You post a bland “I have seen things - interesting”

But refuse to elaborate and then decide that you are no so sure.
Yeah, I had issues with this too, leading us on and then letting it go like it's nothing.

In a game where inactives are gonna be subbed out I do t see the point in lynching inactives but I do see the point in bandwaggoning them.
I don't really get this, so starting an inactive lynch is safe, but voting an inactive after someone else started it is scummy?

After reading all of the thread some of the points above aren't necessary, but I'll leave it nonetheless @Tigger I've got a slight scum read on you (the whole this is my 7th forum thing, felt like you desperately wanted to validate your position)

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Voting inactives is a good idea if you think they aren't contributing but with my experience a person who gets a mafia role won't stay quiet like this.
So I am gonna vote from my hunch and from what I read so far.

Vote - Tigger
Reason - Rubbed me off wrong.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally :