[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's one of the reasons why I think that you're a townie. You led the charge instead of joining the wagon.
And when I die and it is shown that I am a townie, will you still view Konno has town?
Post automatically merged:

Not all mafia 'jumps on the wagon'.
A lot of times, they first vote people, make people suspicious of that person, and thus getting them lynched. Get townies killed during Day phase and night when they murder, is what they try to do

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's one of the reasons why I think that you're a townie. You led the charge instead of joining the wagon.
That's understandable. Chihaya is suspicious, but there can be other circumstances like a play style and involvement with the game and she might turn town.
I am not sure about many players tbh.

And we still have 22 hours to go

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Chihaya the reason some player associate you with Sion is because SoulKiller wrote smth like Sion and Swain were both surrounded by beams of light or smth..
Hence we assumed that the beams of light were actually our votes.
You and Bimbo were on hot spots last DP when we were all voting.

That is why.

However I have not voted yet.

Reactions: Poison

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Chihaya the reason some player associate you with Sion is because SoulKiller wrote smth like Sion and Swain were both surrounded by beams of light or smth..
Hence we assumed that the beams of light were actually our votes.
You and Bimbo were on hot spots last DP when we were all voting.

That is why.

However I have not voted yet.
Alright, but why was I even on the hotspot I wonder? lmao? I just joined in xD
Anyway, that theory will be proven wrong when I die lynch phaze.
I reccomend focusing in on the people who were first to accuse me.

Xen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
544💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So @Xen, @Konno how are you two doing?
Just woke up, so not too bad. Thanks for asking.

It feels like Ansatsuken has given the most plausible write-up of the game situation thus far with the little tid-bits from Poison, which helps me feel more content with where I have aligned myself voting wise these past couple of day phases.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And when I die and it is shown that I am a townie, will you still view Konno has town?

Not all mafia 'jumps on the wagon'.
A lot of times, they first vote people, make people suspicious of that person, and thus getting them lynched. Get townies killed during Day phase and night when they murder, is what they try to do
I know.That's not my only reason for having her as a townie. Bimbonium also created the wagon in DP1.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Xen subbed in for shadowlesscloud

Ashhwin subbed in for shelke

Chihaya subbed in for Mr Lonely

Dr Strange subbed in for killthestory

Also updated in the main post.

Also I would like if my like count stopped at 666. No more than that!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shelke and now Ashwinn could be indie I think. There should be a reason why Soulkiller withhold the Mod Kill on him and just role blocked him in the next NP(2nd NP). But all inactive townies get straight Mod Kill from Soulkiller. Therefore I think it to keep indie role alive for this game and not losing the purpose of his existence in this game. Becoming a wasteful inclusion. Yes and I'm fully aware that Soulkiller's second option for Shelke is Mod Kill if Shel not appears in the game after that notice/warning.

~The sun rises once again shedding light on the bloodshed all around the summoner rift.The second day started with a bang with both factions being even more offensive and aggressive than the previous DP. The battle was fierce Malzahar went deep into the enemy ranks in hope to eliminate them all in a single swoop. However, unfortunately things did not go well for malzahar when he ran out of mana he found himself surrounded by the enemy team, and before he could make another move a bullet pierced right through his skull. The moment Malzahar lifeless body landed in the ground. The fight of DP2 came to an end as the grand general swain gave the sign to retreat for now.~

Causalities of DP2 :

@Alice in Noodleland
Role :
Malzahar

Mafia

Nether Grasp x3 : Target one player to reduce his vote by one the following DP.
Null zone x1 : target one player to remove his abilities completely.

@River Taiga (mod killed) he was Lux

@Aomine Daiki (mod killed) he was a townie. Not gonna include his name for now.

@shelke (role blocked for this coming NP) if he is inactive during the NP as well then he will be mod killed.

Both of these players who got mod killed are also banned from future games.

Countdown for NP2 :

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE THREAD DURING THE NP PHASE. ANYONE WHO DOES WILL GET A STRIKE!

Players :

1- @Michelle

8- @Tigger

13- @Konno

14- @Xen

15- @shelke

16- @Raunix

17- @Chihaya

19- @-PK-

NP2 has officially started. Please submit to me your actions everyone. If you wish not to action then notify me as well please.

Shelke and now Ashwinn could be indie I think. There should be a reason why Soulkiller withhold the Mod Kill on him and just role blocked him in the next NP(2nd NP). But all inactive townies get straight Mod Kill from Soulkiller.

Lets look into.them, Aomine Daiki, River Taiga and Shelke only posted one or twice in the first DP and in the second DP I only see River Taiga with one little post but no where to be seen are Shelke and Aomine Daiki. But SK killed Aomine and Taiga without hesitation but withhold at Shelke

Therefore I think its to keep indie role alive for this game and not losing the purpose of his existence in this game. Becoming a wasteful inclusion. Yes and I'm fully aware that Soulkiller's second option for Shelke is Mod Kill if Shel not appears in the game after that notice/warning.

~The sun rises once again shedding light on the bloodshed all around the summoner rift.The second day started with a bang with both factions being even more offensive and aggressive than the previous DP. The battle was fierce Malzahar went deep into the enemy ranks in hope to eliminate them all in a single swoop. However, unfortunately things did not go well for malzahar when he ran out of mana he found himself surrounded by the enemy team, and before he could make another move a bullet pierced right through his skull. The moment Malzahar lifeless body landed in the ground. The fight of DP2 came to an end as the grand general swain gave the sign to retreat for now.~

Causalities of DP2 :

@Alice in Noodleland
Role :
Malzahar

Mafia

Nether Grasp x3 : Target one player to reduce his vote by one the following DP.
Null zone x1 : target one player to remove his abilities completely.

@River Taiga (mod killed) he was Lux

@Aomine Daiki (mod killed) he was a townie. Not gonna include his name for now.

@shelke (role blocked for this coming NP) if he is inactive during the NP as well then he will be mod killed.

Both of these players who got mod killed are also banned from future games.

Countdown for NP2 :

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE THREAD DURING THE NP PHASE. ANYONE WHO DOES WILL GET A STRIKE!

Players :

1- @Michelle

8- @Tigger

13- @Konno

14- @Xen

15- @shelke

16- @Raunix

17- @Chihaya

19- @-PK-

NP2 has officially started. Please submit to me your actions everyone. If you wish not to action then notify me as well please.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xen subbed in for shadowlesscloud

Ashhwin subbed in for shelke

Chihaya subbed in for Mr Lonely

Dr Strange subbed in for killthestory
I had a town read on killthestory, and if Dr. Strange subbed for him, he is most likely town.

shelke didn't give me any real reads, all I remember was he wasn't busy or contributing, but that can be said about any player who got subbed (almost all of them since Mr. Lonely and killthestory tried to play the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.