Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been catching up with what other players are saying.
And I doubt the host(s) assigned roles with the intention of giving mafia roles to more experienced. I would imagine there are few players who are really good at mafia, and I don't know if hosts know them or not.

First dayphase will probably be a mislynch and a townie will be lynched, unfortunately. And for suspects, we need to look for inactive players or those who don't post or interact more, there is probably a mafia player among those ones
Post automatically merged:

I legit laughed at this, why Vex tho?

Instinctively, I'd go for @Konno (just instinct btw)
I would like to know why you would want to lynch me and what kind of instinct dictates you that decision?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I'm really bad at guessing :sleep:... :sweat:... But hey, I think the suspicious person might be posting a lot, so that no one suspects him.. Just sayin... No need to take my word seriously lol. But think about it..

Reactions: RuckenTM

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh I'm really bad at guessing :sleep:... :sweat:... But hey, I think the suspicious person might be posting a lot, so that no one suspects him.. Just sayin... No need to take my word seriously lol. But think about it..
In my logic, mafia talks more to each other and does it privately in PMs and posts here to not look suspicious for town and tries to blend in. Their decisions are made behind closed doors as far as lynch votes go, while we, townies, have to rely on lynching the right person if we catch one

Reactions: Poison and Rohan

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "I've never played" statement could be a trap to play innocence?
That is a good point
Post automatically merged:

Not lynch per se, but the post ticked off my instincts
Well, I guess that is a bit understandable, but I can assure you I am not a scum

Status
Not open for further replies.