Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
<Last Part

Like a flower, I was in mid blossom, wide-eyed, and madly in love with the boy standing over us. Just like my mother, I had her looks, yet unlike her I was never interested in men. I found them disgusting. But my leaves never fell too far from the branch. So as I stood in the park looking up at him with his hands apart like a Moses, I couldn't help but smile gleefully. My black eyes were hypnotized in his own. My entire being devoured by the fire that was him.

Yet, if fire danced, it would be his hair. The red streaks and bright sun streaks that danced and bounced upon it when he moved, made it look like he was a boy on fire. But that was not all, his bright wide smile, that blasted us with white as his eyes gazed down upon us like a crazy lunatic ready to blow made me shiver in joy. This boy, wide-eyed, mouth full of teeth; stood atop a fountain as he exclaimed atop his lungs to us his idea. Maybe that was why I couldn't help myself around him, he was a sun, a beam of energy, goal and ideas, and I, a measly plant, could not help but want to eat it all. He was Andrew Liaka, the son of the police chief of Rockswold, a small community run by a mafia known as the Dollar. He was my Sun.

“Alright,” the boy to my right would say to his proclamation. He too was bright-eyed just like me, smiling more awkwardly than gleefully. He unlike the Sun had dark black hair, that was almost always was cleanly combed to the right. One could say that he was close and composed if you took one look at him. His clean clothes made of brands that were clearly of the rich would support that theory until you met him. A complete pain to be with, always ditching school, would be the first to laugh if you tripped, the last to call if you were going through things, but unlike most kids, you may have met, he was honest. He was Fin Everbound, the moon to Andrew’s sun, anchor to Andrews’s cloud, the truth to Andrew's lies.

“So, you’ll actually help me,” Andrew would ask as he jumped from the fountain and swung his head from Fin to me in disbelief. I would idiotically agree. Fin laughed instead and shook his head.

“No, I was just making sure you were serious. And ****, turns out you were, you actually lost it Andrew,” Fin would respond. I, before Andrew would respond, would turn and smack Fin’s shoulder. Fin would frow his eyebrows as he would recoil from the attack.

“What the ****!”

“You knew he wasn't joking,” I’d yell at him. Andrew would interrupt Fin’s response.

“Please Fin. We can't do this without you,” Andrew begged him. Andrew and Fin had been together at this point for over 10 years and if I remember correctly, both him and Fin met at the age of 5 in kindergarten. Apparently Fin and he got into a fight, and they both made each other cry but that was a first for both of them. Neither of them had ever cried by another kid and the fact that they did, created a mutual respect for one another. And as many times as they duked it out, neither would win. Soon they became friends or more correctly brother-partners that could not be separated like the Moon and Sun. As a result of this Fin had a knack for picking apart Andrew’s lies faster than anyone I knew.

“Bullshit,” Fin would respond to Andrew’s plea. “You were planning on doing this even if I or Kimi joined you or not you piece of shit!” Andrew’s plea facade would break.

“Doesn't matter bitch. You're joining whether you like it or not!” I would step back and let the two beasts gear up. It was like watching a 135-pound black-haired wolf to my right and a 150 pound, 5’11 beautifully gold cloaked lion to my left. Stopping these two would only be removing the fun of being the referee in a fight for the decade. I wanted Andrew to win, but deep inside I knew a tie would happen like the millions of other times they had.

“Make me,” Fin growled. Those words were all that was needed. Both beasts would leap toward each other. But something was wrong, I noticed it in a split second. Maybe it was the fact that Fin reached out too far with his punch, or maybe that Andrew moved in way faster than both I and Fin had anticipated. Whatever it was, it gave Andrew the advantage as I watched the first hit land. Andrew having parried the right punch of Fin to the right outer side of him, giving him a clean shot on Fin’s jaw. A Perfect clean WHOMP hit my ears as Fin’s head snapped to his left side in recoil to Andrew’s fast shot at Fin’s jaw from Fin’s right side. A shot on the jaw, as hard as that is a vital point in combat. The jaw is a weak point in the human body, and such damage done to it can and may cause a temporary blackout. Fin’s body as a result of the attack would like a puppet cut from its strings, crumpled seamlessly to the ground. And before he could get up, Andrew was on top of him, fist raised and poised to hammer down upon Fin like a rifle. The Moon’s black eyes stared at the deep green ones that belonged to the Sun in shock. Then a slow realization sank into Fin as Andrew still atop of him proclaimed his victory.

He lost.

You must be registered to see images
Hey! I plan on taking this story places. So commenting what you think would be appreciated.
Thx.​