Filler Episodes....

monster7

Member
16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When the hell will this "Reign" of filler episodes end....... :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:..... I'm just tierd...... :( When will the manga based episodes air again....
 

l Forgotten l

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,508 posts 708 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
4,508
Reaction score
708
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know this reign of fillers will never end , im tierd too.
 

Nakamazi Itchigo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
May maybe June :(
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fillers will haunt u for the rest of ur life
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 343 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wish the fillers end :D
 

lytie

Member
236 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
236
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a feeling next weeks is the last one, well I hope so anyway...
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We are all tired :(
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope it never ends. I want more flashbacks of little Naruto and hopefully, if I'm lucky, Part one Sakura instead of Madara Uchiha.
 

dark dreams

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,896 posts 183 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know but I never watch fillers.
 

Sabuto Hayashi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,276 posts 418 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
5,276
Reaction score
418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
One can hope they end in June. We still have another month of filler to go.

I'm glad I don't watch the anime, but even I think it's a bit stupid to have 3 months of filler and no canon episodes whatsoever. It would be better if they spent these 3 months making sure the animation quality of canon episodes is good, rather than throwing out uninteresting fillers.
 

Dafrank

Member
113 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have nothing against fillers but sometimes they just suck, and to be honest i'm inpatient for Madara to be summoned!
 

monster7

Member
16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Agree with most of you guys...... The fillers just suck....... Sometimes they'r reallllly good or stanisfactory
 

Moemin

Member
99 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
99
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hate fillers.... Makes me so angry!!! I love the show so much but to be punished like this. Just wish it would stop.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
I'm sticking to the manga from now on...let me know when this madness ends
 
Top