[Question] Figuring out the chakra natures for kkgs

Escanor

Kin
25💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when it comes to chakra natures, I try to finish the kkg wheel while keeping it as cannon as possible.

For example Sasuke's novel was considered canon as stated by kishi. So that makes the typhoon kkg canon. The typhoon release was labeled a kkg and not an advanced chakra nature like blaze release was. So it has to be more than one nature. Blaze release was labeled an advanced chakra nature so it is fire plus yin or yang to create the strongest form of fire. There are also sage enhanced jutsu that will make jutsu different, for example, darui and the 3rd raikages black lightning tattoos almost undoubtedly have some form of nature energy sealed in them for them to use with lightning techniques, they need the tattoos because obviously they can't utilize sage mode themselves. I think of it as like a curse mark only for jutsu. This allows them to use black lightning, just like Sasuke used when he was in his cs2 form. And again when he gained his so6p chakra. Another sage enhanced chakra nature that was different was storm release. Daruis was bluish whitish and flowed like water, dealing burning damage and I'm guessing electrical maybe and has even exploded on hit. But when Madara used it with sage chakra, his was purplish and moved like a laser sight instead of water, and also had the ability to pretty much cut through anything as it cut Naruto's tsb rod I'm half. But anyways back to the chakra nature wheel lol

Ok so here's how I think the wheel goes

Fire
Wind
Lightning
Earth
Water

Fire and water is boil
Fire and earth is lava
Fire and wind is scorch
Water and lightning is storm
Water and earth is wood
Water and wind is ice
Lightning and earth is explosion

Lightning and wind is typhoon

Wind and earth is magnet

The only one I left out is fire and lightning and that's because most people say it's blaze. But blaze isn't described as being a kkg nature combination, it's an advanced nature style kkg. Meaning it's strongest form of fire. As we know.

But could this possibly be the nature combination? Matatabis blue flames? I ask because , the only jutsu with it we have seen is the hairball one. And with it , I feel like it could be blue due to the lightning being blue and also lightning would make the fire hotter which would also make it blue and Yugito is from the cloud village so, she should have a lightning oriented beast in a way since bee doesn't besides bees ink increasing the power of his lightning style attacks even more than water can. And matatabis and Yugitos attack is also a guided jutsu, and perhaps all types of techniques and jutsu used with this type of chakra would be like a guided missle. Constantly tracking down the target. And also, lightning is part of the explosion release. And there's multiple types of explosions. I find the explosion release to be more of a wave induced explosion. Almost like when the "shakes" of an earthquake overloads an explodable object and the vibrations will be absorbed over and over and over continuing to condense until it ruptures and the shock wave explodes outward releasing all that built up energy cause s super massive air blast that super heats the air around it from the friction it creates with it, making the classic boom. And then with matatabis blue flames I consider those to explode in a different way than the explosion release. And I think it explodes through combustion, which is where instead of energy being stored through energy waves until it explodes causing heat, the heat would cause it to build up energy from igniting until it explodes causing fiery blast waves. It's basically explosive fire. Instead of being an explosion it's more of a Molotov. The explosion would cause anything it hits to ignite on fire. In real life fire and lightning creates light arks causing anything the arks of electricity runs through to burst on fire randomly. So a firey explosion that'll engulf and ignite anyone and thing on fire it touches in the most minute way would be sick. I would also call this combustion release since explosion and combustion are different like I explained. Basically physical boom that'll blow your leg off and sizzle your buns and a firey boom that'll ignite your entire body in a blaze and make your body fly back into ashes

But what do u guys think? Could the blue fire be fire and lightning combined to make combustion , which works just like matatabis and Yugitos to track down enemies and combust causing a firey explosion igniting enemies ablaze it hits along with the firey shock wave damage

Or do u consider blaze release to still be lightning and fire?

Or what do u think it would be?????

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blaze Release is a ninjutsu of Mangeyou Sharingan, where Sasuke and Itachi manipulate the black flames of Amaterasu. It's not advance nature transformation. It only falls under Kekkei Genkai because it is from the Uchiha Clan.

Reactions: Troi and Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when it comes to chakra natures, I try to finish the kkg wheel while keeping it as cannon as possible.

For example Sasuke's novel was considered canon as stated by kishi. So that makes the typhoon kkg canon. The typhoon release was labeled a kkg and not an advanced chakra nature like blaze release was. So it has to be more than one nature. Blaze release was labeled an advanced chakra nature so it is fire plus yin or yang to create the strongest form of fire. There are also sage enhanced jutsu that will make jutsu different, for example, darui and the 3rd raikages black lightning tattoos almost undoubtedly have some form of nature energy sealed in them for them to use with lightning techniques, they need the tattoos because obviously they can't utilize sage mode themselves. I think of it as like a curse mark only for jutsu. This allows them to use black lightning, just like Sasuke used when he was in his cs2 form. And again when he gained his so6p chakra. Another sage enhanced chakra nature that was different was storm release. Daruis was bluish whitish and flowed like water, dealing burning damage and I'm guessing electrical maybe and has even exploded on hit. But when Madara used it with sage chakra, his was purplish and moved like a laser sight instead of water, and also had the ability to pretty much cut through anything as it cut Naruto's tsb rod I'm half. But anyways back to the chakra nature wheel lol

Ok so here's how I think the wheel goes

Fire
Wind
Lightning
Earth
Water

Fire and water is boil
Fire and earth is lava
Fire and wind is scorch
Water and lightning is storm
Water and earth is wood
Water and wind is ice
Lightning and earth is explosion

Lightning and wind is typhoon

Wind and earth is magnet

The only one I left out is fire and lightning and that's because most people say it's blaze. But blaze isn't described as being a kkg nature combination, it's an advanced nature style kkg. Meaning it's strongest form of fire. As we know.

But could this possibly be the nature combination? Matatabis blue flames? I ask because , the only jutsu with it we have seen is the hairball one. And with it , I feel like it could be blue due to the lightning being blue and also lightning would make the fire hotter which would also make it blue and Yugito is from the cloud village so, she should have a lightning oriented beast in a way since bee doesn't besides bees ink increasing the power of his lightning style attacks even more than water can. And matatabis and Yugitos attack is also a guided jutsu, and perhaps all types of techniques and jutsu used with this type of chakra would be like a guided missle. Constantly tracking down the target. And also, lightning is part of the explosion release. And there's multiple types of explosions. I find the explosion release to be more of a wave induced explosion. Almost like when the "shakes" of an earthquake overloads an explodable object and the vibrations will be absorbed over and over and over continuing to condense until it ruptures and the shock wave explodes outward releasing all that built up energy cause s super massive air blast that super heats the air around it from the friction it creates with it, making the classic boom. And then with matatabis blue flames I consider those to explode in a different way than the explosion release. And I think it explodes through combustion, which is where instead of energy being stored through energy waves until it explodes causing heat, the heat would cause it to build up energy from igniting until it explodes causing fiery blast waves. It's basically explosive fire. Instead of being an explosion it's more of a Molotov. The explosion would cause anything it hits to ignite on fire. In real life fire and lightning creates light arks causing anything the arks of electricity runs through to burst on fire randomly. So a firey explosion that'll engulf and ignite anyone and thing on fire it touches in the most minute way would be sick. I would also call this combustion release since explosion and combustion are different like I explained. Basically physical boom that'll blow your leg off and sizzle your buns and a firey boom that'll ignite your entire body in a blaze and make your body fly back into ashes

But what do u guys think? Could the blue fire be fire and lightning combined to make combustion , which works just like matatabis and Yugitos to track down enemies and combust causing a firey explosion igniting enemies ablaze it hits along with the firey shock wave damage

Or do u consider blaze release to still be lightning and fire?

Or what do u think it would be?????
Wood is not just water and earth, but also the life force of Hashirama, hence it being the only living element despite more advanced elements like Particle Style.

Water and earth is most probably Crystal Style. The lightning weakness (earth), the free form and luminescence (water) and the ability of Guren to crystalise anything that is either solid (earth) or liquid (water) but not gaseous.

The influence of lightning makes something fast and powerful or instant and sudden, as we see in Gale Style and Explosion Style. The influence of fire is always heat and energy or consumption. This is why Flame Control makes a lot of sense as the fire and lightning mix. Nonetheless, that one is clearly just an advanced element, since we have seen another black element in Black Lightning. This leaves us with that movie taken Swift Style (movement, speed, and energy application) as the other candidate that we have seen. However, that could very easily just be an advanced shunshin or a yang style bloodline trait. So perhaps a pure fire and lightning element has never been shown to us.

That said, it is interesting that the two candidates are both straight advancements of existing techniques. Perhaps fire and lightning mostly work to influence pre-existing techniques, as energy often does to things - lightning and fire are the most intense energy elements of the five. That Sasuke, who completely mastered Flame Control, possesses both fire and lightning styles catches my attention.

Blue fire is hardly different from black flames, in my view. We also know that explosions can be done through processing, as we see Itachi, Konan and Tobirama do explosions from their energy constructs. The fire rats contain a lot of energy and explode after moving around . . . Makes sense to me.

Reactions: Urda

Escanor

Kin
25💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blaze Release is a ninjutsu of Mangeyou Sharingan, where Sasuke and Itachi manipulate the black flames of Amaterasu. It's not advance nature transformation. It only falls under Kekkei Genkai because it is from the Uchiha Clan.
Well yes it's a jutsu of the sharingan but it's also an advanced nature transformation. It's literally fire transformed into a stronger form of fire. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be black. Just bcus it is a jutsu of the mamgekyo sharingan doesn't mean it isn't an advanced nature transformation. If that was the case it would look like normal fire but it would. Be a technique only. The Uchiha could do . It's the strongest form of fire release in the series. Which it wouldn't be if not for being a stronger form of fire, which is possible through an advanced fire which works through advanced nature transformation.
Post automatically merged:

Wood is not just water and earth, but also the life force of Hashirama, hence it being the only living element despite more advanced elements like Particle Style.

Water and earth is most probably Crystal Style. The lightning weakness (earth), the free form and luminescence (water) and the ability of Guren to crystalise anything that is either solid (earth) or liquid (water) but not gaseous.

The influence of lightning makes something fast and powerful or instant and sudden, as we see in Gale Style and Explosion Style. The influence of fire is always heat and energy or consumption. This is why Flame Control makes a lot of sense as the fire and lightning mix. Nonetheless, that one is clearly just an advanced element, since we have seen another black element in Black Lightning. This leaves us with that movie taken Swift Style (movement, speed, and energy application) as the other candidate that we have seen. However, that could very easily just be an advanced shunshin or a yang style bloodline trait. So perhaps a pure fire and lightning element has never been shown to us.

That said, it is interesting that the two candidates are both straight advancements of existing techniques. Perhaps fire and lightning mostly work to influence pre-existing techniques, as energy often does to things - lightning and fire are the most intense energy elements of the five. That Sasuke, who completely mastered Flame Control, possesses both fire and lightning styles catches my attention.

Blue fire is hardly different from black flames, in my view. We also know that explosions can be done through processing, as we see Itachi, Konan and Tobirama do explosions from their energy constructs. The fire rats contain a lot of energy and explode after moving around . . . Makes sense to me.
Blue fire is also used in the movie as dark release when he releases the chakra he's absorbed. Blue fire in Japan also relates to will-0-wisp a ghostly fire, just like matatabi is suppose to be a ghost cat. So blue fire could be different than normal fire. Especially matatabis could be a different nature transformation by being a combined nature through fire and lightning to make combustion since as we've seen lightning seems to make things go boom when combined with them. And combustion is literally the explosion of fire in this sense. It wouldn't have as much of an impact like explosion release which would blow ur legs off but it would instead light you ablaze and burn you more intensely than normal fire making it different than explosion release. Do u think fire and lightning combined could be this? Or do u see blue fire (matatabis) more of a stronger type of fire? That explodes and also has homing properties ? It would basically be a stronger form of fire than normal fire and weaker than amaterasu the strongest form

And it can't be crystal. In the hidan novel which is cannon there's users of mud release and they say it's water and earth combined.

Crystal is mostly a kkt water wind and earth

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yes it's a jutsu of the sharingan but it's also an advanced nature transformation. It's literally fire transformed into a stronger form of fire. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be black. Just bcus it is a jutsu of the mamgekyo sharingan doesn't mean it isn't an advanced nature transformation. If that was the case it would look like normal fire but it would. Be a technique only. The Uchiha could do . It's the strongest form of fire release in the series. Which it wouldn't be if not for being a stronger form of fire, which is possible through an advanced fire which works through advanced nature transformation.

Blue fire is also used in the movie as dark release when he releases the chakra he's absorbed. Blue fire in Japan also relates to will-0-wisp a ghostly fire, just like matatabi is suppose to be a ghost cat. So blue fire could be different than normal fire. Especially matatabis could be a different nature transformation by being a combined nature through fire and lightning to make combustion since as we've seen lightning seems to make things go boom when combined with them. And combustion is literally the explosion of fire in this sense. It wouldn't have as much of an impact like explosion release which would blow ur legs off but it would instead light you ablaze and burn you more intensely than normal fire making it different than explosion release. Do u think fire and lightning combined could be this? Or do u see blue fire (matatabis) more of a stronger type of fire? That explodes and also has homing properties ? It would basically be a stronger form of fire than normal fire and weaker than amaterasu the strongest form

And it can't be crystal. In the hidan novel which is cannon there's users of mud release and they say it's water and earth combined.

No.

That is not fact (anymore). The manga and databook supports Blaze Release/Inferno Style is just manipulating the flames of Amaterasu.

You must be registered for see images

(Enton: Kagutsuchi)
  • Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, Offensive, Defensive, Close to mid range
  • User(s): Sasuke Uchiha
Immortal black flames turn into a blade of flames that mows down life!!

A Ninjutsu where shape transformation is added to the never disappearing immortal flames that are Amaterasu. In his fight with the Raikage, Sasuke was forced into a predicament and in that moment, he created this technique. Like Amaterasu, it’s a Ninjutsu only those who awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan can use, changing the flames into a sharp blade to greatly increase their killing power. Not only is the enemy burned by Amaterasu, he also suffers burn damage instantly. By regulating the shape transformation, it’s even possible to use the flames as a throwing weapon to attack from afar.

Because already existing flames of Amaterasu can be used, the required amount of chakra is lessened.

The blazing black flames are changed into the form of thorns! Becoming a sword of black flames that burns off what it touches, to protect Sasuke!!

And just a reminder, this is Amaterasu according to the databook:

Amaterasu
  • Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Offensive, Close range
  • User(s): Uchiha Itachi
The ones reflected in these eyes turn to ash!! A black world-destroying conflagration that scorches all on heaven and earth!!

The Uchiha Clan, originally significant as those with the fans which manipulate fire, traditionally specialize in Fire Release jutsu, but there is a legendary jutsu unknown outside the clan. This is Amaterasu. The appearance of these flames are jet-black. The high temperature is like the sun, and one time touching it is the last. It is said that this is named after the Goddess of the Sun as it continues to burn for seven days and seven nights. However, the Mangekyou Sharingan is necessary to activate this jutsu, and for this reason there are not many who have learned this jutsu. Therefore, the details of this jutsu are yet unrevealed…

The black flames that only the owner of the Mangekyou Sharingan can control are even able to instantly break through the side of a rock toad who breathes fire!!

Jiraiya, who has mastered many jutsu, did not know of the existence of Amaterasu. What he does understand is the power of the suspicious conflagration.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

That is not fact (anymore). The manga and databook supports Blaze Release/Inferno Style is just manipulating the flames of Amaterasu.

You must be registered for see images

And just a reminder, this is Amaterasu according to the databook:
can u stop ignoring my tobidara arguments...why r u runing away from dem???..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

With your reference to other materials, blue fire can indeed be something special.

However, it has not shown anything unique, as a fundamentally different element should. We also know flames can be made from different chemicals so it could be that. Personally, I would like it if something was said about her ghostly nature influencing her flames.

Literally combining water and earth creates mud. Bloodline limits create something different, not just combined. It certainly could be mud if the authors decree it so, but I am inclined against it myself. Did Hiruzen not use a mud-like earth style?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’ll keep it a stack with you here fam.

I think Matatabi was simply born of blue flames and their jin simply inherited them. Literally just blue fire and nothing special about it whatsoever. We haven’t seen anything special from it as far as I can recall. Just fire and fire-related techniques, but blue.

And even though pretty much every TB has some sort of KKG or AE, have to remember, 8 tails didn’t, 9 tails didn’t either, so there is no reason that Matatabi couldn’t follow this as well. Looking cool, but not having anything that’s actually special.

Edit: I don’t think Chomei had any special chakra natures either.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's that dust powder she uses made of?
Here is the 4th databook on it:

(Hiden: Rinpungakure no Jutsu)
Ninjutsu, Hiden

A Hiden technique that takes away the enemy’s field of vision with a glittering scale powder that was scattered into the air. The fine light particles that Fu, the former Jinchuuriki of the Seven-Tails, spits out are diffusely reflecting, dazzling the eyes with
radiance.

Reactions: Infant