Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Arcording to the Toad Sage, Sasuke and Naruto will kill each other in the end. I first prophesized this theory until this chapter proves my theory is almost right.

This is my theory.
Madara Uchiha will activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi, he will fully control the world. He will control Sasuke and Naruto to fight each other, they will fight to death.
But in the end, somehow they will be the only people who broke the Tsukuyomi and regained their control. Then delivering a decisive blow on Madara, eternally killing him

What do you think?

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Arcording to the Toad Sage, Sasuke and Naruto will kill each other in the end. I first prophesized this theory until this chapter proves my theory is almost right.

This is my theory.
Madara Uchiha will activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi, he will fully control the world. He will control Sasuke and Naruto to fight each other, they will fight to death.
But in the end, somehow they will be the only people who broke the Tsukuyomi and regained their control. Then delivering a decisive blow on Madara, eternally killing him

What do you think?
Which prophecy is this?
The last one i remember was the Great Elder Toad Sage told Naruto that he'll fight some whose powers lie in his eyes, which Naruto thought it was Sasuke but i think it was Obito.
He said he will let they die in "teamwork". Using the Tsukuyomi to let them kill each other, that is what he refers to.

You must be registered for see images
I think it was translated wrong. It might have actually meant "In this case... Would u consider "dying together", to be teamwork" after Team 7 said to use teamwork.

madara said that if they work as a team they will die as a team..naruto told sasuke that if they fight again they will die...seems legit
Yes and read my above statement.