Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there!! u had to come close to use your bone manulipation =/ so shut the **** up!!
and if u did fore see this u would still would have to time counter it :p u got fucked by your own move

hell yea i would fight like this

and shut the **** up.. u lost and thats it.. i have done this more than u, so i know wether i lost or not
Excuse me? We are a family site, and U are an official sensei, u can't allow yourself to behave like this

I'm not handeling it this time, but next time I will, and u wont get away with it so easly.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cmon now Hells... no reason to get so worked up about this...

its just an online RP....
cmon now...

lets sing together... :D:D:D
:p:p:p
santasmile:hug::glomp:
:overjoy::overjoy::overjoy::overjoy:

"Oh Happy Day!!!"

Everybody!!!!

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just shut **** up u fuckin peice of shit.. wat the **** do u know.. huh!!??!!
r u an offical sensei!! have u ever takin the test.. huh!!??!! so just shut the **** up.. and stop cryin like a little baby.. u lost and that.. just get over wit it
and how dare u call me an embarrassment to this system!! i have done alot for this.. u have done nothing!!!.. tel me wat the **** have u done.. u just fuckin couple of months ago.. i have been here for over 6 months and have done alot more battles.. i have lost alot of them.. so i know wether i lost or not.. if u dont like how it is done.. then stop fighting
Now u're crossing the line

u shut the **** up!! if u fuckin spam one more time i'll reprot u

so wat ?? i get one fuckin infraction.. like that will ever stop me
i will, remember that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.