Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Kilik Rung awaits Kirabi

Alright, lets begin.

So, this is one of my favorite CJs and works well for those who use the Lightning Release.

Raiton: Cho Biburato Raiton (Lightning style: Super Vibrating Lightning)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: (+50 to any Raiton or object Charged with this)
Description: The user must be a Master Raiton User. With this the user can increase the frequency of his Lightning Chakra and with it, make an object that has more penetrative force then that of a Fuuton technique. Killer Bee's lightning prowess is so great, he can even charge weak but sharp pencil-point to pierce straight through a large tree trunk. As stated by Kisame, Killer Bee is able to do this by increasing the vibration frequency of his lightning chakra to surpass the standard penetrative force of wind-chakra.
(Last 5 turns)
(No lightning 2 turns afterwards)

This technique is simple by using your chakra to increase the vibrating frequency of your lightning techniques. You can cause your lightning techniques to have much more penetrating force and thus increasing the sheer power of the techniques for the duration of the jutsu. However, you must be aware you will lose use of any techniques that require lightning chakra for 2 turns. That even includes CEs or CFSs. So be wary. Any questions?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright, lets begin.

So, this is one of my favorite CJs and works well for those who use the Lightning Release.

Raiton: Cho Biburato Raiton (Lightning style: Super Vibrating Lightning)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: (+50 to any Raiton or object Charged with this)
Description: The user must be a Master Raiton User. With this the user can increase the frequency of his Lightning Chakra and with it, make an object that has more penetrative force then that of a Fuuton technique. Killer Bee's lightning prowess is so great, he can even charge weak but sharp pencil-point to pierce straight through a large tree trunk. As stated by Kisame, Killer Bee is able to do this by increasing the vibration frequency of his lightning chakra to surpass the standard penetrative force of wind-chakra.
(Last 5 turns)
(No lightning 2 turns afterwards)

This technique is simple by using your chakra to increase the vibrating frequency of your lightning techniques. You can cause your lightning techniques to have much more penetrating force and thus increasing the sheer power of the techniques for the duration of the jutsu. However, you must be aware you will lose use of any techniques that require lightning chakra for 2 turns. That even includes CEs or CFSs. So be wary. Any questions?
Can this be used on limbs? I have PLENTY Lightning Taijutsu customs can i use this on them to make them more powerful?

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Can this be used on limbs? I have PLENTY Lightning Taijutsu customs can i use this on them to make them more powerful?
Anything that requires Lightning Chakra can use this. So if your taijutsu uses Lightning, then yes you can use this to supercharge the lightning for that taijutsu making it that much more powerful.