Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ground splits open in a thunderous roar, and from the depths of the HFIL, standing atop the head of a dragon of fire is Geets, Fire Master and the undisputed #1 contender for the Kagutsuchi daggers, though he'll never get his shot for political reasons. As the body of the dragon rises 10 meters high, the ground rumbles once more, closing back up, as Vegeta does a few frontal flips off the dragon, landing to one knee with his fist slamming into the Earth creating a small indent to the ground, the dragon continuing upwards into the clouds creating a storm. As he stands, his uses the senjutsu chakra his body is constantly absorbing to passively turn his hair to a golden blonde color, his eyes morph to a turquoise blue color, as heat lightning litters the sky in the background. He then makes the Tiger seal while molding his Katon chakra, releasing it through his legs to the ground below. Suddenly, from 1 meter around him golden fiery flames erupt from the ground, surrounding him as he clenches both fists tightly, palms facing upwards waist high. He focuses and hones the fiery aura around himself as his hair flows like he's in a wind tunnel, the golden flames raging around him making a cool swooshing noise as it crackles loudly. he then points his right index finger outwards at the new arrival to Geets training arena...of doom..
So, you've arrived..what's your name shinobi?
Geets awaits his new pupil's response before continuing..
(Katon: Reiji no shakunetsu) - Fire Release: Scorching Rage
Type: Defensive/Supplemental
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will channel their Katon chakra thru both legs into the ground which will encircle the user in a half meter radius away from the users body in a golden fiery aura of chakra which peaks a half meter above the users head protecting the user and burning anything that touches it.
-Must be taught by -Vegeta
You must be registered for see images

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*stares in awe of that badass intro ...*

I'm Kimimaro, one of the few remaining members of the Kaguya clan. I get the vague feeling that you also know what it's like to be one of the last of your kin (saiyan).

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*stares in awe of that badass intro ...*

I'm Kimimaro, one of the few remaining members of the Kaguya clan. I get the vague feeling that you also know what it's like to be one of the last of your kin (saiyan).
Kaguya eh...You may be right, you may not..that kakarot is wandering about in a stupor somewhere around here..aaaanywho. I see you have gone thru the basics and most of C ranks, so I'll start you off nice and easy..
( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.
OK so with this one, you jump upwards as you mold your katon chakra and spit out several small shots of fire down at the enemy at an angle. Give me advantages and disadvantages of this and showcase it's usage..
( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.
Love this one, I used this as part of the basis for the 3rd stage of that scorching berserker jutsu up there. Molding your katon chakra in your mouth, you spit out a bright ball of fire that is somewhat blinding to the enemy, and burns them severely if it impacts them. great jutsu to use close range as it requires no seals..same as above please..

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..Kakarot? *pretends I don't know*

(Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter

*I start by kneading chakra and briefly closing my eyes to concentrate. I remember my previous performances of fire jutsu and use them as a reference to complete this one. I concentrate the majority of my chakra in my gut while at the same time, I form a thin layer of regular chakra that lines my insides to prevent me from getting burned. Once I've molded a sufficient amount of chakra, I perform nature transformation by rapidly heating up my chakra. Next, I start by getting a running start, channeling ordinary chakra to increase the power of my legs, and then jump as high as I can into the air. Once in the air, I evenly divide the gathered fire chakra into multiple small parts and proceed to spit them all out. The fireballs ignite as they leave my mouth and shower the ground below in a rain of fire bullets.Afterwards I land on the ground in such a way that I do not harm myself and proveed to explain le advantages and disadvantages of this technique.*

Advantages: The technique appears to have a wide range seeing as it 'rains' down on opponents from above. I imagine that this technique could easily be used to simultaneously hit multiple target.

Disadvantages: This technique doesn't seem like it would deal much damage overall, even if it did hit. Because of the way the fireballs 'rain down,' most are likely to miss their mark and the few that do hit seem like they are only capable of inflicting minor burns at most.

------------​

(Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp

*I begin by kneading chakra and closing my eyes once more in a moment of serious concentration. I focus on making the fire "burn bright and hot." As I did previously, I line my insides with a thin layer of protective chakra before proceeding to concentrate the rest of my chakra in my gut. I begin the nature transformation, alternating between concentrating and rapidly heating up the accumulated chakra. When enough time has passed and I feel I've molded enough fire chakra, I open my eyes and spew out the resultant fireball with enough velocity that it flies all the way out to long-range in the area in front of me. As I release the fireball, I immediately coat it with a layer of regular chakra. The layer of regular chakra helps to maintain the shape of the fireball and compress it so that it maintains its high temperature without dissipating before impact. Additionally, because of the way I've compressed the fire and heat, the fireball burns as brightly as initially intended. The fireball thereafter magically dissipates and dissapears after travelling well into long range o-o*

Advantages: The brightness of the fireball being enough to hurt your opponents eyes is a big plus. It should make it more difficult for the to defend against it, and it should be hard to see any of the users actions immediately after releasing said fireball.

Disadvantages: If the fireball is bright enough to blind/hurt your opponents eyes then it should also hurt you, the user, to look at it as it flies away. Also, the size of the fireball is kind of vague -- I imagine it to be similar to the smaller version of the Fireball technique.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, on to B ranks..

( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.
After performing a series of hand seals to mold your katon chakra, you exhale a thin jet of flames from your mouth that travel on the ground towards the enemy before burning them to ash. Make sure to note that it travels on the ground, so be weary of using this if your on wet terrains as it will lose effectiveness. This is a good jutsu though, it even melts the ground itself on the way to them..
( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.
This one is great, always reminded me of DBZ with the shots being blasted from your hands. Also doesn't require seals to use, just manipulating your katon chakra. Does not set the person on fire, however the explosive damage is quite nice. Also take note of the range, using this too close to yourself could be disastrous xD. Please perform these jutsu's, and give me advantages/disadvantages..

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the delay

(Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

*I start by memorizing the necessary handseals and then molding my chakra. Just as I did previously, I line my insides with a protective layer of chakra to avoid burning myself. I begin to channel and concentrate my chakra in my gut. Next, I begin to perform nature transformation, rapidly heating up and concentrating the chakra gathered in my gut. I imagine flames hot enough to instantly reduce my enemies to ash ans use this visualization to aid me in properly performing this technique. When I feel that I've molded enough chakra, I perform the necessary handseals and exhale a stream of violent flames that moves across the ground, out into mid range in front of me. Because of the way I initially compressed the flames, they move with incredible speed, climbing up and licking at the air as they move along -- they'll also maintain their power until they get out into long range. Additionally, the flames are noticeably brighter than ordinary flames and burn hot enough to visibly char the earth as they move along. After moving out deep into long range, the flames dissipate.*

Advantages: The fact that the heat that comes off these flames is hot enough to effortlessly turn your enemies to ash and char the ground it travels over makes this technique pretty bad ass. Additionally, wood and other organic things probably can't be grown in the area where the fire traveled across the ground.

Disadvantages: It's not a huge disadvantage, but this technique does require handseals which might otherwise be time consuming for someone without an affinity for fire.

------------​

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots

*I start by kneading my chakra and closing my eyes in concentration. This time, I focus less on heat and more on explosive impact. I want the fire to have a physical presence that allows it to deal concussive damage against a foe, rather than explicitly burning them. As I mold my chakra, I proceed to channel and concentrate it in both of my hands. As my chakra becomes more potent and compressed, it begins to materialize in both of my open palms. At that point, I begin to perform nature transformation, heating up my chakra while simultaneously compressing it even further. Immediately as my chakra materializes, I also perform shape transformation, forming a layer of regular chakra over the fires and manipulating the layer to take on the form of a sphere. I make sure to keep in mind that although I am molding fire chakra, I want to focus more on explosive impact rather than heat, therefore there isn't much of a need to cover myself in a layer of protective chakra. Once I feel that I've molded enough chakra, I proceed to toss each of the exploding flame shots towards an adjacent tree. Aiming for the tree trunk, the shots make contact and 'burst open' with explosive force upon contact, their combined concussive force easily enough to snap the tree in half (the reason they burst open is because the layer of chakra that surrounds them vanishes upon making physical contact with something, thus releasing all the pent up explosive power).*

Advantages: Because of the "physical presence" this technique possesses as opposed to other fire release techniques, you can deal concussive damage to an opponent rather than heat based damage. I imagine it's possible to even break down weaker earthen constructs with the explosive force of these fireballs. Also, no handseals.

Disadvantages: Depending on how one uses this technique, it's possible that some harm may come to the user. Say your opponent is too close to you, is rapidly closing in on you, or raises some kind of physical barrier just in front of you -- it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use this technique in such close ranges as the explosive force could backfire or rebound and harm the user.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent descriptions. I wouldn't bank on wood or organic stuff not working, someone could utilize their chakra into the ground to make it work anyways. Moving on..

( Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.
Like the Great Fireball technique, just stronger and shorter, pretty simple description to say the least. Refer back to the Great Fireball technique to see what they mean. Basically the range is short, instead of short to mid range.
( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.
Very powerful technique, capable of plowing straight thru solid weaker objects before hitting the desired target. Carries the enemy backwards then massively exploderates them, if it hits, they are dead without question.
Please use each jutsu, then give advantages/disadvantages, and this time I'd like you to present a good scenario to use these in during battle..

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Hiendan ) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet

*Just as I did with the Great Fireball technique, I mold chakra and close my eyes in concentration. As I did previously, I line my insides with a thin, protective layer of regular chakra to avoid getting burned later on. Afterwards, I channel and concentrate my chakra in my gut, continuously compressing it there. Next I begin to perform nature transformation. I rapidly heat up all the gathered chakra in my gut in such a way that the compressed chakra will erupt into intense flames the moment it's released. When I feel that I've gathered enough chakra, I proceed to form a ring out of my right thumb and index finger, then place that ring in front of my mouth. I thereafter release the gathered chakra, expelling it through the ring created by my fingers. As the chakra passes through my fingers, it ignites externally. Immediately as I expel the chakra, I perform shape transformation by coating the fire in a layer of regular chakra as it passes through my fingers. I manipulate the layer of regular chakra around the fire and shape it into a large sphere so that the flames can maintain their form until they make contact with their target. Unfortunately, with the volatile nature of the flames being what it is, they burn strongly until the fireball passes into Mid range, at which point the fireball flickers and slowly dissipates.*

Possible Uses: I would use this technique if someone tried to recklessly rush towards m in close range. It doesn't appear to need handseasl, so the release should be quick. With the small distance in between myself and my opponent and the relative size of the fireball, avoiding it should prove difficult. I would proceed to take advantage of this brief moment when the opponent cannot see me behind the fireball to prepare an immediate follow-up attack or set myself up in anticipation of their counter. I believe in this situation, most people would probably shoot a bolt of lightning through the fireball in such a way that it would hit the opponent right before the fireball would hae and just as they would likely be preparing a water element defense.

Advantages: The fact that this technique is limited to short range can be considered an advantage for the reasons that I posted above in my description. It's harder to avoid and it can be taken advantage of in simialr ways to what I posted in my "possible uses" description.

Disadvantages: That it's limited to short range is also a disadvantage, albeit a small one. Because this technique is short range, it's somewhat limited in its possible uses and applications.

------------​

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

*I start by memorizing the necessary handseals before molding chakra and closing my eyes in concentration. I remember the feeling I got from performing the last technique and use it as a reference for performing this one. I make sure to make the distinction that this technique has a greater range and a higher degree of solidity than the previous Soaring Bullet technique. I proceed to coat my insides with a thin layer of protective chakra to avoid getting burned while once again, channeling and concentrating large amounts of chakra in my gut. I perform nature transformation and proceed to heat up my chakra while concentrating on the idea of giving the fire more physical "presence," like the physical impact produced by an explosion. After a little while, when I feel I've molded enough chakra, I string together the necessary handseals then expel the gathered chakra from my mouth. As the fire leaves my mouth, I perform shape transformation by forming a layer of regular chakra over the fire and manipulating that layer into the form of a sphere. The fireball released is quite large and the layer of chakra covering it is resilient enough to contain the great internal pressure of the flames, thus giving it solidity. The fireball is aimed towards a few adjacent trees and effortlessly smashes through them before exploding out in the distance in a great burst of flames.*

Possible Uses: I might use this technique against a larger summoning animal -- it's size and ability to easily smash through weaker obstacles should allow this technique to deal ample damage against larger summoning, at least enough damage to disable them from fighting at their full capacity (though I'm aware this isn't the case fore all summonings).

Advantages:It's a technique that can be used from any range and can easily punch through weaker solid barriers to reach a target opponent.

Disadvantages: Considering the size of the fireball, your vision of the opponent will likely be obscured. With the previous Soaring Bullet technique it was okay because that technique is limited to Short-range, but with this one, your vision might be interrupted for a much longer period of time, depending on the circumstances. In such a case, an opponent would be able to exploit such an opportunity almost as well as the user them-self.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good work

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.
As it says, molding your katon chakra you jump into the air and release 3 giant bullets of fire, raining death from above, once they hit the ground they erupt into burning geysers. Be weary of using it to dodge taking advantage of the jumping part as some people think that's abuse.
( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
From the fight against Hidan. Make the seals while molding your katon, then spew out this super hot ash cloud that not only burns the victim, it hinders their view and hangs around in the air. A simple click of your teeth together is enough to make it ignite violently exploding.
( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
And from the Itachi/Sasuke battle. Making one seal you fire off large dragon looking fireballs (Remember how cool they looked?) at the enemy, you can purposely aim them for the clouds to create thunder clouds to set up Kirin, or to just make it rain.

Same as above please use each jutsu, then give some advantages/disadvantages

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the tip. I also assumed that the jumping part of the description shouldn't be used that way.

(Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower

*I start by begin molding my chakra and channeling it to my gut. As I have done previously, I line my insides with a protective layer of chakra to avoid getting burned when expelling the flames. I proceed to concentrate the chakra and after a little while longer, move on to performing nature transformation; I rapidly heat up my chakra while continually compressing it so as to give the fireballs more physical "presence" when released. After a while longer, when I feel I've molded enough katon chakra, I channel some regular chakra to my legs and get a running start before leaping high into the air. Once in the air, at the apex of my jump, I expel the fire towards the ground in the distance in front of me. In tandem with my release of the fire, I perform shape transformation, forming a layer of regular chakra over the fire and manipulating that layer to split it up into three evenly sized parts. Manipulating that layer in this short instant, the fire would take on the form of three large fireballs raining down on the imaginary opponent in front of me. As the fireballs impact the ground, they lose their shape and erupt into violent geysers of flames that lick at the air around them (this is because of how I previously compressed the fire, it erupts in this manner because of the suddenly released pressure previously created by the layer of chakra initially used to shape each fireball). After releasing the fireballs, I land on the ground (a safe distance away from the point of impact) and perform ukemi to minimize the damage I would take from my own fall.*

Possible Uses: It might be convenient to use this technique after creating an Earthen Rampart beneath your feet. For example, say your opponent launches an attack at you. You defend against that technique by raising an earth rampart beneath your feet. Because of the way you elevated yourself, your opponents attack would crash against the front of the rampart instead of hitting you, and you can jump off the edge of the rampart and into the air where you would proceed to use this technique, releasing the fireballs that then rain down on your opponent.

Advantages: Considering the large size of the fireballs and the way they erupt into a pillar of flames on contact with their target (instead of just "simmering" away) this technique should prove particularly difficult to avoid.

Disadvantages: I suppose the disadvantage of using this technique is that it can only be used after jumping into the air. Depending on the circumstances, jumping into the air may leave you temporarily vulnerable to attack since it would be harder to avoid certain carefully aimed or timed techniques.

(Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning

*I begin by memorizing the necessary handseals and placing a flint in my mouth, before molding chakra and closing my eyes in concentration. When I close my eyes, I visualize the characteristics of ash and try to imagine how I would perform this technique. As always, I form a thin, protective layer of regular chakra that lines my insides to avoid getting burned. I begin to channel and concentrate my chakra in my gut while imagining how to give my chakra incendiary qualities. When i feel that I 've molded enough chakra, I begin performing nature transformation and begin to rapidly heat up my chakra. At this point, I begin compressing my chakra into multiple small, super-hot embers. I concentrate heavily on this aspect of my performance, making sure that the I properly form the ash and compress it enough to continuously raise the amount of heat they carry. After a little while longer, I perform the necessary handseals and follow by releasing the ash cloud from my mouth. Because of how I previously compressed the embers, the ash cloud heavily hangs in the air in front of me without moving. In the next instant, I click my teeth together in such a way that the flint in my mouth lets off a spark that successfully ignites the ash cloud and sets off a large, fiery explosion.*

Possible Uses: Not sure how well this would work, but it might be possible to combine this technique with a wind and water technique to create a lahar, which is a highly destructive, fast-flowing current of hot mud.

Advantages: Asuma demonstrated that it's possible to read the air currents within the ash cloud in order to monitor the movements of the opponent. This is a plus considering that the cloud would tmeporarily obscure your vision of the opponent.

Disadvantages: Depending on their reaction, it might be possible for the opponent to blow this ash cloud back toward you with a powerful enough wind style technique.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

*I begin by memorizing the necessary one handseal before kneading chakra and closing my eyes in concentration. I follow by creating a thin, protective layer of charka that lines the insides of my body to protect again burns. Afterwards, I bgin to channel and concentrate my chakra in my gut. At this point, I start to visualize the appearance of a dragon to use as a reference when executing shape transformation. After molding a sufficient amount of chakra, I begin to perform nature transformation, rapidly heating up my chakra. After a little while longer, I perform the required handseal and release the accumulated fire. The instant that I release the fire from my mouth, I coat it in a layer of regular chakra. By manipulating this layer of regular chakra, I perform shape transformation and bend the layer of chakra to match the image of the dragon in my mind. As a result of its "container" changing shape, the fire immediately changes to resemble a dragon head. As I release the fire, I also evenly split it into three parts so that instead of a single fireball, I release three Dragon head fireballs one after the other in a straight line. The fireballs are aimed for the area out in front of me, and will simply continue to fly away until they eentually hit something or fade away.*

Possible Uses: Because of its long range and the heat given off by this technique, it is possible to use it to change the weather conditions to set up for the use of Kirin.

Advantages: The fireballs look really cool :hint: Plus, they only require one handseal and have a far range, so they should be able to reach an enemy at virtually any distance.

Disadvantages: It's difficult to think of any explicit disadvantages to using this technique, but if I had to say, if you split the fireballs up to attack multiple targets in different places, their overall powerful would be distributed between them, making each individual fireball weaker than B-Rank. Because of this, in the aforementioned situation, it would be relatively easy to defend against or even avoid one of the weaker fireballs.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possible Uses: Not sure how well this would work, but it might be possible to combine this technique with a wind and water technique to create a lahar, which is a highly destructive, fast-flowing current of hot mud.

Advantages: Asuma demonstrated that it's possible to read the air currents within the ash cloud in order to monitor the movements of the opponent. This is a plus considering that the cloud would tmeporarily obscure your vision of the opponent.

In regards to these two, I would avoid trying to use the ash with water and wind (particularly water) though that does sound like a good CE idea you could develop. Also in the RP, no sensing is provided by the ash unfortunately. It's just not in the game.

Also for your Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique Disadvantages, your correct the more of them you create you start weakening them as a whole, personally I'd only fire off 2-3 at most so they still pack a punch..
````````````````````````````````````````
( Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.
As you see, pretty cool jutsu. Throwing a slew of shuriken, you coat them with your katon chakra exhaled from your mouth, which in turn burns until put out by an opposing force. If this gets stuck in your enemy, it will eventually burn all the way thru them. Use this on a clone and give me 2 advantages/disadvantages, and tell me the best way to defend from the attack itself..
( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.
Releasing your katon chakra into the atmosphere around you, manipulate it to make ghost like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes, that you then send rushing at the enemy in a fiery swarm up to long range. Use this for me on a clone and give me 2 situations where you could use this one..
( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.
Nice quick move to nail someone who's rushing in on you. Molding your katon chakra to your chest, you release it in a quick burst towards their feet, once it hits it erupts into a large flame pillar which is always cool. Use this again and give me 2 advanatages/disadvantages to using this.

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, I apologize for the delay good sir. Anyway, I'll keep your comments on the advantages and disadvantages in mind.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson

*I begin by memorizing the necessary handseals before molding my chakra and closing my eyes in concentration. After clearing my mind, I begin to imagine a small flame that burns long and hot. In my imagination, several gusts blow the fire as if attempting to extinguish it, but the flame perseveres and continues burning. I burn that image in my mind, the image of the flame continuing to burn by itself for a long time after release. Then, after molding enough chakra, I open my eyes and line my insides with a thin layer of protective chakra. Immediately afterwards, I concentrate all of my gathered chakra in my gut and begin performing nature transformation, rapidly heating my chakra up. After a little while longer, I perform the required handseals and swiftly draw multiple shuriken from a pouch on my waist. I skillfully toss the shuriken towards a large boulder in the distance and breath fire on each one as I release them. As they impact the boulder, the shuriken get stuck and protrude from the the rock. Just as intended, the flames continue to burn even after making contact with the boulder.*

Possible Uses: The shuriken could be released in short-range to make it more difficult for the opponent to react in a timely fashion; used in such close range, they would have little time to come up with a way to defend against or avoid the multiple shuriken.

Advantages: Flames continue to burn after making contact, regardless of the objects flammability, so if they hit someone in a similar way to the way they hit Killer Bee, they would continue to burn and inflict worse wounds on a person.

Disadvantages: Even though the heat produced by the flames is enough to inflict severe burns and continue to burn after making contact, the shuriken themselves lack any "physical impact" and can therefore be easily blocked by impeding obstacles like the boulder in my description.
(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern

*I begin by molding chakra while closing my eyes in concentration. With my eyes closed, I imagine that there are multiple small fireballs floating in the air around me -- the fireballs all resemble eerie-floating ghost head, appearance wise. The fireballs in my imagination respond and move according to my will; I test it out by having them "dance" through that air in a rhythmic, almost hypnotic way. After a little while longer, once I've molded a sufficient amount of chakra, I open my eyes, perform the tiger handseal, and begin releasing all of that gathered chakra into the air around me. As I release it, I separate my chakra into multiple even parts (each part will turn into a single head). Next, I perform nature transformation and begin rapidly heating up my chakra. The air where my chakra is situated begins to "shake" like a heat-haze and eventually, multiple fireballs appear in the air, spontaneously appearing in the air one after another. I employ shape transformation by forming a thin, translucent layer of chakra over each fireball and manipulating that give each fireball an identical shape to the ghost heads in my imagination, horns and all. I will the flames to move and have them "dance" in the same way that they did in my imagination before eventually flicker and fade away.*

Possible Uses: One could use this technique in conjunction with a Genjutsu, particularly one that would impose a very creepy/eerie illusion on the opponent. The two techniques (The genjutsu and this fire style technique) would compliment each other in the sense that, the ghost flames would increase the realism of the Genjutsu, and conversely, the opponent would be more likely to assume that the flames are a part of the illusion, and thus, not real. Whatever the case, it's likely to create some confusion in the opponent and make it difficult for them to effectively deal with both techniques in a timely manner.

Advantages: This technique is capable of widespread attack. Because of the fact that there are multiple flaming ghost-heads, the user can send them flying in multiple directions and attack multiple targets simultaneously.

Disadvantages: Though this technique is capable of burning the opponent, the flames lack any physical impact. Additionally, in terms of strength, all of the fireballs together equal a B Rank technique, meaning that each individual fireball is rather weak.
(Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique

*I begin by molding my chakra, concentrating it in my chest. As I do this, I also form a thin, protective layer of chakra that lines my insides and protects me from getting burned. After a while longer, once I've molded a sufficient amount of chakra, I begin performing nature transformation by rapidly heating up all of my gathered chakra. I make sure to concentrate that flame in such a way that after it makes contact with its target, it will burst open into the form of a pillar. Afterwards, I release the gathered chakra from my mouth in the form of a quick burst of fire. Just as that fire leaves my mouth, I coat it in a thin layer of chakra so that I can further manipulate it later. I aim the fire to hit that same boulder that I aimed at with my first attack. The moment the fire makes contact with the boulder, the layer of chakra that I formed around it bursts open and takes on the form of a pillar so that the released fire will take on the same shape -- a large, 3 meter tall pillar of burning hot flames.

Possible Uses: I imagine you could send the initial fireball flying towards a summoning animals feet. Because of the animals size relative to the initial fireball, as well as the trajectory of the fire (Aimed towards the feet) it shouldn't warrant much attention from the unsuspecting summon. Then, once the fire makes contact with the ground right under/in front of the summon, the pillar of flame erupts and skewers that animals legs/stomach (depending on the animals size). In order to raise the chances of this technique hitting its mark, it would also be prudent to use a technique to draw the opponents attention above them first (e.g. Fangs of Lightning technique).

Advantages: The technique strikes from below, and unlike the Earth Release: Stone Spikes technique, doesn't create any vibrations in the earth upon erupting into the pillar of flame. Therefore, as long as the opponents line of sight is drawn elsewhere and the sound of the flames are overshadowed by something else, the opponent shouldn't be able to detect the presence of the flames until they are right in front of them (because of the heat) at which point it would be hard to effectively defend against.

Disadvantages: One can extinguish the burst of flame before it even hits the ground and erupts into a flame pillar. Should this happen, the technique would be rendered ineffective long before effectively applied.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, love your idea of using genjutsu with the demon lanterns as well.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.
An under used jutsu, I won my first official match ever with this one. Using your molded katon chakra, you make the seals and release it making a fire erupt around your body, you can then either launch it at someone spiraling thru the air, or make it erupt violently outwards from your person creating a flaming tornado that burns everything and erupts upwards. A devastating maneuver if used wisely..
( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.
As you see, make the needed seals while molding your katon chakra in your midriff, then spew out fire that surrounds a person, before transforming into a fire spider that attacks them causing significant damage. A situational jutsu that works well if done in conjunction with a partner/clone/summons attack..
( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.
Similar to earlier stream attacks, this one expands the range of it to mid range, allowing to effect a broader area. Molding your fire chakra in your chest, you breath out the stream which I always imagine widens as it expands.

OK, for these 3 give me an example of when you'd use these jutsu (whether it be to attack/defend from something or counter something in particular), and use that example to perform the jutsu please.

Last edited:

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, love your idea of using genjutsu with the demon lanterns as well.

Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner or expands engulfing the surrounding area in a tornado of flames. Anything nearby is incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.
An under used jutsu, I won my first official match ever with this one. Using your molded katon chakra, you make the seals and release it making a fire erupt around your body, you can then either launch it at someone spiraling thru the air, or make it erupt violently outwards from your person creating a flaming tornado that burns everything and erupts upwards. A devastating maneuver if used wisely..
Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.
As you see, make the needed seals while molding your katon chakra in your midriff, then spew out fire that surrounds a person, before transforming into a fire spider that attacks them causing significant damage. A situational jutsu that works well if done in conjunction with a partner/clone/summons attack..
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.
Similar to earlier stream attacks, this one expands the range of it to mid range, allowing to effect a broader area. Molding your fire chakra in your chest, you breath out the stream which I always imagine widens as it expands.

OK, for these 3 give me an example of when you'd use these jutsu (whether it be to attack/defend from something or counter something in particular), and use that example to perform the jutsu please.

*I begin by practicising and memorizing the four necessary handseals -- Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. While performing the handseals, I simultaneously begin molding my chakra. After a few miuntes of practice, I move into actually performing the technique. I channel the chakra all throughout my body, having it cycle through my body almost like a tornado. I proceed to release the chakra into the air around/in front of me and follow by performing the four handseals. As I do so, I perform nature transformation, rapidly heating up my chakra to the point that it sparks into fire in the air. Just as I cycled the chakra in my body, I also simultaneously perform shape transformation, focusing a layer of regular chakra around the fire and causing it to spin rapidly like a twister. Once the twister is formed, I control it so that it advances forward and engulfs the area in front of me in flames. The fire moves out to the edges of mid range before fading away.*

Possible Uses: This technique seems like it would be ideal for a Fire/Wind collaboration. You could use some type of wind technique that generates a tornado/cyclone/twister (whatever) along with this one to enhance the flames and send a bigger, more powerful fire tornado barreling towards an opponent.

Advantages: The technique seems to have multiple uses. For example, like I said previously, it can be used in a wind/fire collaboration. Additionally, the technique seems like it can also be used for both offense and defense. Offensively, you could send it towards an opponent so as to attack them. Defensively however, you could form the fire tornado around yourself and use it to protect you from incoming attacks, whether thy be physical or lower level ninjutsu.

Disadvantages: If used for defense in the way that I specified, one would end up obscuring their vision of the entire area around them, leaving them susceptible to any surprise attack/counter made by an opponent.

*Just like with the previous technique, I begin by practicing and memorizing the necessary handseals (Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger) while simultaneously molding my chakra. After memorizing, I close my eyes and focus; this technique seems to require an more advanced level of shape transformation, so I visualize how I want the technique to look in my head. After some time, I move channel all of my gathered chakra to my stomach and proceed to perform the necessary handseals. As I finish, I perform nature transformation and released the gathered fire from my mouth. While releasing the fire, I coat it in a layer of regular chakra. I follow up by manipulating the layer of regular chakra around the fire in such a way that it forms into a "cage" surrounding a small part of the area in front of me. Afterwards, I gather some of the fire up and shape it into the form of a giant spider that advances out into the middle of the fire 'cage' and attacks an invisible opponent.*

Possible Uses: This technique can be used to as a distraction to confine an opponent to a specific area and raise the chances of a follow up attack hitting its mark. For example, you can have the spider attack an enemy and follow up by using the Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique to release a barrage of fireballs at varying trajectories to make it even more difficult for an opponent to dodge.

Advantages: One obvious advantage to this technique is that it first surrounds the opponent in a small wall of fire, confining them to an isolated space and immediately attack them afterwards. Not only that, but locked into that space by the walls, the opponent is also susceptible to a follow up attack.

Disadvantages: I can't see any huge disadvantage to using this technique -- Maybe when you make the wall of fire to surround the opponent, you'll also limit the places where you can move because you would have lit a portion of the battlefield on fire?

*I imagine that there's an opponent running directly towards me -- I begin by molding my chakra and channeling it to my lungs. I coat my lungs in a layer of regular chakra to avoid burning myself and proceed to gather more energy in my lungs. When I feel that I've gathered enough, I inhale, imbue my chakra in the inhaled air, rapidly heat up my chakra, and proceed to breathe out a powerful breath of fire [which ignites externally]. I release the breath of flames in such a way that the stream of fire grows bigger and wider as it moves farther away from my body. Furthermore, the "strength" of the flames is such that they reach all the way out to the edges of long range. The opponent that I imagined as running towards me would be incinerated by the strong flames had he continued running directly for me.*

Possible Uses: If one of my opponents was to rush straight towards me, I could use this technique. If they were within short range of me, I would take advantage of the fact that it doesn't require any handseals and release the fire directly towards them. If my opponent tried to dodge, I would turn my head in different direction to follow them so that they wouldn't be able to escape the fire so easily.

Advantages: It doesn't require any handseals and I'd imagine the technique is fast and powerful seeing as it's a concentrated stream of fire).

Disadvantages: Despite the fact that the flame gets wider as it moves away from the user, it is still generally easy to avoid from farther out as it is a straight, linear attack.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, sorry for the delay, lets move on to the next set. Last of the B ranks..
( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
Note: Requires a Sword.

( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, sorry for the delay, lets move on to the next set. Last of the B ranks..
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
Note: Requires a Sword.

Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra and doing the tiger hand seal, shoots an intense fire stream at the opponents feet which then lifts them into the air in the eruption of a column of intense flames. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

*I begin by kneading my chakra while imagining how to perform this technique. It seems that the fire needs to form around my arm and then form into a wall of flames as I swing my arm in the desired direction -- seems simple enough. While molding my chakra, I channel it to my right arm and visualize how to do this without burning myself. After a little while, when I've molded enough chakra, I proceed to swing my right arm while simultaneously performing nature transformation and heating up my chakra. As I swing my arm, I release the gathered chakra, which ignites externally in the form of a line of flames in the shape of the arc that I swung my arm in. As the flames make contact with the ground, I perform shape transformation and manipulate the flames into a wall that rises up in front of me. I maintain the flames by forming an invisible layer of chakra around the fire and have it continue burning until I'm satisfied.

Possible Uses: If an opponent is rushing at me recklessly (especially one that is moving really fast, but still at a speed that I can track) I can use this technique to create a wall of flames right in front of them so that they run right into it and burn themselves. If they're moving too fast, they might not be able to stop in time.

Advantages: This technique requires no handseals and can very easily be used as a collaboration technique with a wind style jutsu used afterwards.

Disadvantages: This technique can be easily used as a collaboration technique by the opponent as well. For example, if used in the way that I described above, an opponent might react by releasing a wind technique towards the wall of flames. This would cause the fire to "coat" the wind in flames and augment the power of the their technique as it continues to fly towards me, the user.

-------------​

*I begin by puling a bone sword out of my shoulder while proceeding to knead my chakra. In the time it takes me to mold the necessary amount of chakra, I perform a series of practice slashes. After a little while however, when I've molded enough chakra, I rush forward and perform a series of violent attacks as if I was striking at an enemy. I perform a downward vertical slash aimed to cut the tendons in my invisible opponents right shoulder. This would make it more difficult for him to defend without the use of his arm -- I proceed to perform an upward diagonal slash from right to left, slashing him across his torso and dealing a grievous injury that would cause serious bleeding. I finish my sword motions with a powerful thrust, stabbing my invisible opponent in the center of his chest with my bone sword. I finish by jumping in the air, and now that I've finished molding my chakra, I swing my sword downwards towards the ground and release all of the gathered chakra in the form of a large fireball that crashes down from above.*

Possible Uses: If you find yourself in a sword confrontation, you can strike against your enemy and then immediately follow with this technique. I would strike my opponent several times in such a way that I would immobilize him/make it harder for him to defend. Afterwards, I would finish with the fireball, releasing it upon him and burning him to cinders.

Advantages: The user can attack the opponent with their sword to leave the opponent in an injured state where they can't easily defend against the fire. The user also has the freedom of deciding how to attack the opponent with their sword. This is basically two attacks in one.

Disadvantages: If the sword slashes are interrupted, the user won't be able to finish with the fireball attack.

-------------​

*I begin by molding my charka and channeling it to my gut. I proceed to coat my insides in a layer of regular chakra to avoid burning myself when I expel the flames. After a few minutes, when I've molded enough chakra, I perform the tiger handseals and expel the flames from my mouth into the area in front of me. I form a layer regular chakra around the flames as they leave my mouth so that I can freely manipulate them. As the fire makes contact with the ground, I manipulate the flames in such a way that it forms into an intense, condensed pillar of flames that rises up into the air. The force of the flames rising is more than powerful enough to lift a person into the air.*

Possible Uses: This technique can be used to toss an opponent into the air into the course of another follow up attack by taking advantage of the opponents vulnerable position after being thrown into the air.

Advantages: The technique only requires a single handseal and can be used to set an opponent up to get hit by a follow up attack.

Disadvantages: I can't think of any explicit disadvantage to using this technique besides the fact that it can probably be easily avoided by moving out of the way since it targets the opponents feet.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent, moving on..
(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.