[Photoshop] Few of my latest work

Nigete

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
626
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just some stuff I made during boredom.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images


cnc appreciated :D​
 

Arcaneos510X

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
121
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
cool bro i like em all its good work keep it up !
 

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
their pretty awsome dude. =D *****
 

Edo Obito

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
493
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like the luffy and hitsugaya one.
 

Thoth

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
8,520
Reaction score
294
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They're all very nice. =DD
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
These are cool man... I particularly like the Luffy and Toshiro avatars.
 

Arcaneos510X

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
121
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
your welcome son keep'em cummin !
 

-A-

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
1,874
Reaction score
241
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are awesome!
(Can I take one of these three, or all three :pwease:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
)
 

Nigete

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
626
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are awesome!
(Can I take one of these three, or all three :pwease:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
)

Sure. :)
 

-A-

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
1,874
Reaction score
241
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Thank you! I will be using them on another site, but as soon as I get my premium back here, ill start using them here too!
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
O.O
all of them look amazing
sweet job
 

BladeMaster

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
551
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice work bro:D
 

Nocturne

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
641
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Niiice...like the toshiro one...:)
 

Stencil

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
5,566
Reaction score
254
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
These are awesome ^^ Can I please take the Orihime one? :pwease:
 
Top