Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would most definitely penetrate her baby regurgitator and fill her with my vanilla ice cream. Then, I would insert my celery deep down into her air pipe and pull it out with it dripping with clear, bubbly goo. I would then turn her around and insert my sticky piston into her exit and experience her until I finally fill her up once again with my ranch dressing and leave her dripping from all of her intakes.

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would most definitely penetrate her baby regurgitator and fill her with my vanilla ice cream. Then, I would insert my celery deep down into her air pipe and pull it out with it dripping with clear, bubbly goo. I would then turn her around and insert my sticky piston into her exit and experience her until I finally fill her up once again with my ranch dressing and leave her dripping from all of her intakes.
LOL this is making me hungry XD

Reactions: blazingizanagi45

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...RNS

Reactions: blazingizanagi45