Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darksiders 3 and Assasins creed odyssey.

Together with Red dead redemption 2 I am really looking forward to those 2 games.What they have in common is that both games have females as main characters.

Half year ago I was thinking when will Assasins Creed go into Greece and later they announced Odyssey .Also we will finally get 3 part of Darksiders with Fury as main character.

Who is more badass ???

Fury :

You must be registered for see images

Kassandra :

You must be registered for see images

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><b><span style="font-size: 15px">I remember making the similar thread about Illidan which was deleted. <br /> </span></b><br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"><b>you dare speak to me&quot;?</b><br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div></div>

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fury. Assassins Creed seems to have evolved a lot with their games. If I didn't know that this one was an Assassins Creed game I might not have guessed it just from looking at the gameplay.