Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel bad for Obito, he was trying to impress and had felings for her, but i guess she didnt have the same feelings for him, and I'm still confused on todays manga, if Tobi is really Obito then i guess he was motivated by jealousy to do all those things. U_U

Reactions: TonyMontana

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Obito is trying to put the world in Infinite Tsukuyomi because of Rin's death I'm going to be f*cking outraged.
Same here, if the backbone of the entire plot of Naruto has been driven by the failed love for a woman, I will be furious. It is the most cliche plot device that exists. Kishi can make that a subplot, but it better not be the entire motivation of Obito if it is just him

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have the same feeling as you do. Im satisfied of obito being tobi because this brings more suspense plot.
Not just obito, i also feel bad for kakashi because he always looked up to him after his death, and visted his funeral and pray before going to any missions or whatever.
But its like being slap in the face.

Kakashi and obito, I just can't wait for next week chapter.

as long Kishimoto have good explanation of how obito occurs in these events.

Kakashii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TOBI IS A ZETSU YOU NONSENSE FCKS! JUST USE YOUR BRAIN FFS!
-when he was fighting minato eh got hurt and a white stuff came out of his body.
-when he fought danzo's minions he got his arm poisoned and had to rip it off and a white stuff came out.

the thing is, this zetsu touched obito before he died and copied his body and chakra because there is no way obito would have survived such thing. he developed his body and sharingan and becomed what we call tobi. he himself said he had no name ffs. hes just a human body with an ambition. hes an "evil" clone of obito...

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-when he was fighting minato eh got hurt and a white stuff came out of his body.
-when he fought danzo's minions he got his arm poisoned and had to rip it off and a white stuff came out.

the thing is, this zetsu touched obito before he died and copied his body and chakra because there is no way obito would have survived such thing. he developed his body and sharingan and becomed what we call tobi. he himself said he had no name ffs. hes just a human body with an ambition. hes an "evil" clone of obito...
Obito merged senju hashirama and zetsu dna into his body and his part of his face. Face it, it's Obito. Theres no way you can't deny it. Obito is Tobi DONE!

Yveltal

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the thing is, this zetsu touched obito before he died and copied his body and chakra because there is no way obito would have survived such thing. he developed his body and sharingan and becomed what we call tobi. he himself said he had no name ffs. hes just a human body with an ambition. hes an "evil"

Was that really necessary :sy:

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's was pretty screwed up too. Probably not as bad as Obito's life though.. depends on what happens after his "death".

- Father commits suicide
- Best friend dies to save him
- Rin dies despite promising to keep her alive (assumption but probable)
- His student ends up giving in to hatred and they battle to the death
- He actually dies once
- Now he finds Obito facing him

There are probably even more

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

the thing is, this zetsu touched obito before he died and copied his body and chakra because there is no way obito would have survived such thing. he developed his body and sharingan and becomed what we call tobi. he himself said he had no name ffs. hes just a human body with an ambition. hes an "evil"

Was that really necessary :sy:
Hey that was my line!! :rag:

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ kakashi went through all that yet did not go insane. thats why he has respect more than obito/sasuke/nagato. its expected we are supposed to cry for the villain since we are supposed to cry for EVERY SINGLE NARUTO VILLAIN SO FAR