Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Milan is up 2-0 but playing at the Camp Nou is not easy...
Barcelona is going through a very tough time right now and if they play the way they have last couple games then Milan will come out Victorious.
Milan won't be playing possession football, they will try to use counter attack knowing that Barca will push most of there players up and milan has some quick player on the flanks they will use them for goal scoring oppertunities.
They just have to play good, clean, powerful defense and they will go through im sure Milans game plan is not to score but just get out not conceding 2 goals.

Barcelona will be playing very hard though they don't want to be put out the competition so early and knowing they are also the favorite to win.

I hope Milan just gets out with a draw.

Steaktacular

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I´ll be cheering for Milan

It´s true that it won´t be easy to play on Camp Nou against a Barcelona that will try everything to reverse the current disadvantage but I´m hoping for a good result for Milan. Either a tie or a win with a venemous counterattack ahah

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a Bayern fan but whatever...

I think Barcelona won't pass this round. Milan will try to play with counter-attacks, have a good defence, long good passes. Barcelona will play an attacking game, a lot of passes, push forwards. They aren't having a good form lately, lost twice against Real Madrid, etc. Milan needs only one goal to win. With an agg: 0-2 Barcelona has to score 3 goals to win, 2 goals to draw. If Milan scores, Barcelona has to score 4 goals. Everyone knows that Europe's and World's best club isn't Barcelona anymore.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Small pre-match analysis above ^^

And lineups:

Barcelona (4-3-3): Valdes; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Villa

Subs: Pinto, Puyol, Adriano, Song, Cesc, Alexis, Tello

Milan (4-3-3): Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Flamini, Ambrosini, Montolivo; Niang, Boateng, El Shaarawy

Subs: Amelia, De Sciglio, Bonera, Muntari, Nocerino, Robinho, Bojan

Last edited: