FBI's are coming for you. If you ever downloaded from megaupload.

Manzai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would the Federal Bikini Inspectors come after me? All I did was download Breaking Dawn pt 1...............errr.......I mean Tropic Thunder, yeah Tropic Thunder.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love to see where they will Find space in prisons for all the Megaupload users xd

They hardly have any space left as it is.

But oh well, Lets just let the rapists, murderers and kiddie fiddlers GO Free so we can Punnish people for the Horrible crime that is downloading!!!!!.

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love to see where they will Find space in prisons for all the Megaupload users xd

They hardly have any space left as it is.

But oh well, Lets just let the rapists, murderers and kiddie fiddlers GO Free so we can Punnish people for the Horrible crime that is downloading!!!!!.
They will send us all to the desert... they can make a concentration camp there and let the sun burn us! :noc:
Now i will get that tan i've always wanted.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a doubt. What will happen if i download a copyrighted content, say Naruto in Asian continent. Do FBI have jurisdiction here?
Well considering they took japans army away, and have their own army there as well, i think it's possible for them to go there and grab someone. But let's be real, no one in japan need's to pirate anything because their technology surpass everyone's.

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a doubt. What will happen if i download a copyrighted content, say Naruto in Asian continent. Do FBI have jurisdiction here?
What matters in your case is whether you downloaded it from a server(computer) in any US owned area. If it's from a server in China or Korea, I don't think you'll have any problems other than the fact that you did make an illegal download.

@. : ... It's so unfair ya know..

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Humph.. :( I dont like where this SOPA thing is going. Soon the world will turn like those in "Death race", f*cking corporates trying to suck more money out of ppl :-(

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
]

lol well it kinda is, but i don't think kishi or any other creator is mad about that, i mean you don't see anime getting the promotion it deserves. but if it comes down to it, i will go in my pocket just to keep up with certain anime, as long as they don't over charge me. ?

They are not mad about it but, most of them even said it was a good thing. But the US is retarded and wont see it as such.​

sandysennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What matters in your case is whether you downloaded it from a server(computer) in any US owned area. If it's from a server in China or Korea, I don't think you'll have any problems other than the fact that you did make an illegal download.

@. : ... It's so unfair ya know..
I'm no expert but i believe they can go after us outside the USA.

Let's say i download some content of a band with a contract with an american company. I'm committing a "crime".
Now, my country can allow the feds to come here and bust me or not...
I think that's where the difference lies.