FBI's are coming for you. If you ever downloaded from megaupload.

Amantius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
129


:eek:
All i have to say is, this is madness.
The flipping Mayans were right-->2012 the whole world becomes communist.
​
 

Mercy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
6,143
Reaction score
2,009
"Oh my god, I'll get busted, oh noez."
I would love to see the FBI arresting millions of people.
 

Out Of Ctrl

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
3,791
Reaction score
566
What you gonna do?! what you gonna do when they come for you?!
 

Diottcas

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
3,467
Reaction score
204
Ill still do it because
You must be registered for see images

Jk I don't use it
 

Amantius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
129
<---Regretted voting for Obama now.
Although john mackkaine would have done the same thing.
​
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,691
Reaction score
1,483
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy show me this video! I feel the guilt! OMG! I'm going to Jail!
 

Mercy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
6,143
Reaction score
2,009
<---Regretted voting for Obama now.
Although john mackkaine would have done the same thing.
​

Just ask someone for a little bit of money, hire an assassin and let him kill Lamar Smith. :)
 

GRANDcash

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
745
Reaction score
40
if i download the FBI rap songs.. will they still come for me.?
 

Amantius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
129
I am sure each one of you guys downloading something from mega upload since it came out. Well guess what they have it all on information.​
 

Lord Snow

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
13,603
Reaction score
559
They are not going to do shit
 

Amantius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
129
Just ask someone for a little bit of money, hire an assassin and let him kill Lamar Smith. :)

I wouldn't say that on the internet mate.
O.O they might think you a terrorist.
​
 

Out Of Ctrl

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
3,791
Reaction score
566
I am sure each one of you guys downloading something from mega upload since it came out. Well guess what they have it all on information.​

Lmao! I love your Lord of the rings meme xd
 

ElementJnr

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
93
I used to only Download Pokemon for my Little Bro :3
 

Gingka Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
9,655
Reaction score
356
I just downloaded stuff from my phone, and bought a new phone, carrying the files, but deleting the files.


TROLL WIN!
 

NarutoSensei

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
95
thats why i use HULKSHARE and never create accounts on anything and if i do I NEVER UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FORM THE SIITE I CREATED AN ACCOUNT FOR HAHA.
*i feel smart*
 

Amantius

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
1,991
Reaction score
129
thats why i use HULKSHARE and never create accounts on anything and if i do I NEVER UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FORM THE SIITE I CREATED AN ACCOUNT FOR HAHA.
*i feel smart*

O.O They don't need it. they using ip address to tract you down.​
 
Top