Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord sasuke sama
Figures. :bdpf:

If this was multiple chioce. I would have gone with Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, Obito, Jiriyia, Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Sasuke.
Everyone but Hiruzen? xd

Lord Seventh.
Saku bae ofc
Another for Sakura? Cool.

Why not? Shouldn't it be less interesting because we're only seeing 1 fav rather than the fav group? That way we see who the better characters are. What are the common qualities that make them peoples favs. What Kishi did right. What people value etc.

Dat poll tho. No wonder the base is so full of cancer XD
Popularity =/= better character, tbh.

The base isn't "full of cancer" tbh, it's just this section. :lol

His Royal Sauceness
Oh? That's a surprise. :p

Naruto, Kakashi, Jiraiya and Sasuke before he became just plot device for lord Naruto.
Interesting.

:lol

Should have made it multiple choice to be honest.

Anyway its Naruto, Sasuke, Minato and Jiraiya.
I had asked for it to be changed but then I said don't worry about it. >_>

Cool.

If it was a multiple selection poll, I'd choose Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, Jiraiya and Hiruzen. But since it's only one option, Sasuke takes this.

@bold I second this.
I see, interesting.

I shouldn't have said to not worry about it (changing it).. Oh well. :lol

Sasuke-kun.
U_U

Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, Orochimaru, Hiruzen, Obito, Jiraiya, and Sakura, in that order.
Thanks for sharing.

These guys are no one's favourite:

Tsunade
Rin
Yamato
Sai
Sakura

This is in order U_U:
Naruto
Kakashi
Jiraiya
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Minato
Obito
Hiruzen
:lol

Interesting.

Sasuke because swords.
Neat.

My boy Minato then comes Kakashi will laughable diff
Cool, bro. :)

The Sauce
Nice.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19725860" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19725860">Revolutionary said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> The base isn't &quot;full of cancer&quot; tbh, it's just this section. :lol </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>This is the main section though I assume? As for the character popularity thing. When so many peoples favs are Oro, it says something about a fanbase XD</div>

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the main section though I assume? As for the character popularity thing. When so many peoples favs are Oro, it says something about a fanbase XD
Not for me. :bdpf:

Not really. Not everyone like a character for good writing, and such. Many people pick "favourite characters" for their "cool abilities" so it isn't really valid to say X character is the better character out of them because of the amount of votes. Not that it should really matter, anyway.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19725932" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19725932">Revolutionary said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Not for me. :bdpf:<br /> <br /> Not really. Not everyone like a character for good writing, and such. Many people pick &quot;favourite characters&quot; for their &quot;cool abilities&quot; so it isn't really valid to say X character is the better character out of them because of the amount of votes. Not that it should really matter, anyway. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>That's like saying Hitler is my fav politician because of his fashion sense and everything else is excused/doesn't matter.</div>