Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I decided to make a thread as something different from the regular character fap sessions that have been going on in other threads as of late.
I wanted to hear from you guys to find out what the most popular of the 5 basic chakra natures is on NB (Not including Yin and Yang) and why you like it. I also wanted to hear what basic chakra nature jutsu ideas you have got that you think would be awesome; whether it is just an improvement of a technique or something new altogether, S-Rank level or D-Rank jutsu, all is welcomed. Plenty of detail for your idea would be great if it is a little complicated.
Also I know there have probably been quite a few threads very similar to this thread however, I haven't seen one recently and there are always new ideas added to the mix so I'm making one anyway.

My favourite chakra nature of the basic five is probably Doton however I often think about Suiton techniques as I think it had so much more potential than what was shown in the manga but that's just my opinion of course. A couple ideas that I always think about are:

- Water Release (Suiton): Great Water Body
It would be an enhanced version of Suigetsu's Great Water Arm technique and quite simply instead of increasing size/weight and granting superhuman strength to one arm, it does this to the whole body simultaneously. This vastly increases the users strength and at least doubles the users base foot speed and base speed of body movement making them an extremely strong bodied shinobi that can be devastating at close range combat. The level of proficiency determines how much the body is enhanced.
You must be registered for see images

- Water Release (Suiton): Compression Bomb
A technique that resembles the rasengan in that it focuses and compresses chakra into a small area but with more compression and a chakra nature added to it but without any rotation. Large volumes of water chakra get focused into a small ball creating extreme levels of pressure and when the jutsu's surface tension breaks against the torso of an enemy all this pressure is released at once completely covering there upper half releasing water at such high pressure that it disintegrates flesh, bone, metal and anything in between.

- Fire Release (Katon): Fire Chakra Mode
A different take on the Raikage's Lightning Chakra Mode, where Fire chakra is used instead. This technique enhances the users body vastly by feeding Fire chakra throughout the body increasing the performance of their muscles. Not only does this increase both strength and speed of the user but it covers the user in Fire Chakra Armour, similar to LCM however this armour is maintained at an extremely high temperature rivaling temperatures of the most concentrated Katon jutsus. As a result many enemies jutsu get disintegrated if not powerful enough, before it can reach the target's body. In addition to this, because of the intense temperatures it creates, strong thermal drafts emanate from the user chakra armour further creating resistance to enemy jutsu and attacks. When used in conjunction with taijutsu it creates a very powerful close range fighter who can deal devastating punches which deal serious burns with lots of impact and can also slow the force of punches and kicks through thermal drafts constantly repelling from the user's body as well as burn the attacking limbs when they make contact if the enemy's body is not durable enough. In this mode's final stage it can even further enhance the strength of other Katon jutsu when used while in the mode making for the ultimate Katon shinobi.

Stage 1 allows a small increase to muscular strength, speed and dexterity by approximately 25% of the user's base. It includes high temperature armour and weak thermal drafts.

Stage 2 allows a larger increase in muscle performance by about 50% of the user's base. It includes even higher temperature armour and strong thermal drafts.

Stage 3 is the most heightened version of the mode. Allows 100% increase from base muscle performance. Has the highest temperature armour, strongest thermal drafts and enhanced other Katon justu.

These are some of my ideas. What are yours?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me, Im more into Fuinjutsu

-Great Gate(Fuinjutsu)-Small scale Gate of the Great God and less powerful at binding big summon but very strong to bind people. Normal/Base mode and Sage Mode. Used less chakra.

-Gate of the Great God(Fuinjutsu)-Already well known in manga, used by Hashirama. Only in Sage Mode

-Supreme Gate of the Great God(Fuinjutsu)-More powerful than Gate of the Grate God. Can bind and immobilize not just Juubi but Juubi Jinchuriki also. Can suck chakra also. Used lot of chakra to perform. Only in Sage Mode

-Adamantin chain prison(Fuinjutsu)-Utilizing Adamantin chain to create box prison around target. And other adamantin chain will wrap around target body tightly and immobilize them and control their chakra. Sage Mode is needed to perform this technique. Used a lot chakra to perform it but lower than Supreme Gate.

This is my most powerful Fuinjutsu.

And most of my technique excluding Adamantin chain is originate from Mokuton. Water+Earth.

Last edited:

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke trains Boruto, there's a high chance Boruto will mix his Wind Nature with Lightning. I'd love to see a LightningRasenshuriken.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the 'out-there' jutsu and abilities.

The Hozuki hydrification trick, invisibility, offensive medical ninjutsu, the drug narcotic these guys used when they fought:

I would create a drug-based jutsu that acts like a genjutsu, but delays your opponents senses, showing them what's actually happening a minute later than it actually happens- making reaction time a non-factor.

They could be defeated already but still trying to fight. It'd capture enemies the same way Hanzo's poison does- from being in the general vicinity of the caster whilst fighting. (It's invisible and odorless so it kicks in during close combat)

Last edited:
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning always felt the most badass to me, probably because so many people had it.

The only Chakra Nature that I'm disappointed we never got to see expanded on more was Wind Style.

I know we've all seen Avatar the Last Airbender so we all know how creative and imaginative Wind can be.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning always felt the most badass to me, probably because so many people had it.

The only Chakra Nature that I'm disappointed we never got to see expanded on more was Wind Style.

I know we've all seen Avatar the Last Airbender so we all know how creative and imaginative Wind can be.
Yeah I agree if not for Rasen Shuriken wind style would have been lame in terms of creativity. But for me, I think all the chakra natures could have been seriously elaborated on, like for fire style, fireball jutsu is so overused and other katon that is basically the same shit just larger like Madara's great destructive fire or whatever its called; all just volumes of intense flames coming out of the mouth... I guess I wish there was more shape manipulation for most of the chakra natures which is why I like Doton and Mokuton because they are literally all about various shapes, sizes and properties for different purposes rather than just raw power and destruction. Also I really like precision jutsu so that's another reason.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like Lightning and Fire.

As for fire...

Fire Release: Vengeful Fenrir

A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth and shaped into a massive wolf. The wolf rages forward blazing through anything and getting hotter until it reaches the pre-determined target location, where it explodes into a huge whirlwind of flames. The size and number of fenrirs can be determined by the user.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite is Lightning, it's really powerful and extremely fast, especially like Raikage's Lightning Armor and Kirin of course as well as minor ones like channeling lightning through body and tools. And Water would complement it nicely (just adding). And Fire would be great if it had an explosive type jutsu like an actual bomb.

Sentinel of Light Style

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Too true. I particularly always felt it was BS that Jiraiya wouldn't have checked for Naruto's nature affinity and taught him a bunch of basic wind style jutsu (instead of basically squandering the 3 years) or that Kakashi wouldn't get someone to teach him some basic jutsu to grasp wind style better before having him try to combine it with Rasengan.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the 'out-there' jutsu and abilities.

The Hozuki hydrification trick, invisibility, offensive medical ninjutsu, the drug narcotic these guys used when they fought:

Too true a lot of elemental jutsu can be so linear and straightforward. And yeah the Hozuki hydrification trick is definitely one of my faves. Suigetsu is probs up there as one of my fave villains/characters tbh. And for offensive medical ninjutsu I assume you mean like chakra scalpel and byakugou and whatnot?