Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep my fav for her is Azula and right after is Sam Manson both awesome characters and their voices are perfect. :blush:
Yes and I love love love her Catwoman. Also, Daphne Blake! Scooby Doo, yo!

Also really loved Aya from GL: TAS. She was awesome in that.

Jason Spisak is another good one. And Olivia Hack. Kevin Contoy and Tim Daly have to be mention too. They are Batman and Superman. Also, Mark Hamil!

And Tara Strong! So many voices.

So, yeah, a lot of talented people. Grey's my fav though.

Last edited:

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep my fav for her is Azula and right after is Sam Manson both awesome characters and their voices are perfect.
Yes and I love love love her Catwoman. Also, Daphne Blake! Scooby Doo, yo!

Also really loved Aya from GL: TAS. She was awesome in that.

Jason Spisak is another good one. And Olivia Hack. Kevin Contoy and Tim Daly have to be mention too. They are Batman and Superman. Also, Mark Hamil!

And Tara Strong! So many voices.

So, yeah, a lot of talented people. Grey's my fav though.
Totally can't forget about those thanks for sharing. :) also we have new talent to look forward to like Jason O'Mara as Batman which he is excellent at IMO. Alan Tudyk was a cool Superman in that movie too.

Last edited:

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crispin Freeman is Alucard and John DiMaggio is Marcus, John is also the Scotsman from 'Samurai Jack' so that's where I know him from but I didn't know the voice of Alucard.

MuerteMiAmigo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crispin Freeman is Alucard and John DiMaggio is Marcus, John is also the Scotsman from 'Samurai Jack' so that's where I know him from but I didn't know the voice of Alucard.
he is the robot from futurama, the big brown guy from chowder, and the dog from adventure time
but marcus is my favorite role he does....his voice fits the character perfect