Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I listen to lots of vg music
Also wasnt sure whether to put this in gaming section or this section but whatevs

What game(s) do you think has a great soundtrack?

I kinda love wind wakers soundtrack

You must be registered for see medias

Half for nostalgia, and also just because its effin relaxing

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yes, the Evil Twins’ theme is really good! I liked Mecha Bandicoot’s boss music the most tbh, can’t get sick of it.

I take it you played the game before then, huh? I’m hoping for a remake to happen sometime in the future.:whistling:
I actually havent, I only played the og (first three crash games) crash bash and the kart racers, and crash wrath of vortex (which was meh)

I mostly looked at a playthrough of twinsanity tho and admit i loved the style of music in that game, i didnt even know it was ENTIRELY acapella which makes a lot more sense to me now lol. They did really good with that
Post automatically merged:

Honorable mention for my favorite VN series

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
Reactions: MomoSaka

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You didn’t play the N. Sane trilogy? It’s a great remake of the original trilogy. Crash team racing also got remade by Beenox last year. I highly recommend you to play both games, they’re really great. I assure you it would be one special nostalgic ride.

You’ve missed out on a lot of games btw. Can’t really tell if you were going to enjoy them or not, though. lol
Lol naw I've played the original games which is the first 3 games, ive also played N'sane trilogy (the remake of those) as well as crash team racing. Basically I played every crash game just not twinsanity lmao

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If those were the only games you played, then yes, you did miss a lot.

Here’s a list:

1) Crash Nitro kart (2003).
2) Crash tag team racing (2005).
3) Crash of the Titans (2007).
4) Crash mind over mutant (2008)

I didn’t include the handheld and mobile games btw, I figured you wouldn’t care that much.
Oh yea forgot about those last two :' )

I heard they were bad so I skipped

O okay yea I mightve played those kart racers when I was a kid but I honestly dont remember them too much

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl/Platinum. There's plenty of games where I idle at certain points just to hear the music, but that game had tooonsss of them. I sat in Eterna's city so frequently that I can visualize it even today, and I could walk through its entire forest with my eyes closed. I literally did years ago lol.

Geano

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love love game OSTs honestly I like OSTs in general compared to most music. It is very hard for me to give a all time favorite as it really depends on my interests at the time. Though currently it is Magical Marriage Lunatics OST given that is literally my favorite game, and VN at the moment.

Though another more traditional choice, and one I rather love is Mario RPG, any of the Tails Of games, and FF for sure in particular the retro ones leading up to 10-2.