favorite video games

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't take this the wrong way, but how? It's A button simulator. Basically you're pressing the A button about 30 times to advance anything in New Horizons, so I'm legitimately curious here. I get that it's one of those filler things to kill time doing essentially nothing, but for it to be a favorite game.
Honestly, I'm not really sure LOL. It takes low energy to do and it's fun to go fishing. Once you start getting far and buying an actual house, I like to decorate, plant, and make things look nice. Killing games are okay, but it takes concentration while ACNH is just one of those things to get your mind off of things

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I'm not really sure LOL. It takes low energy to do and it's fun to go fishing. Once you start getting far and buying an actual house, I like to decorate, plant, and make things look nice. Killing games are okay, but it takes concentration while ACNH is just one of those things to get your mind off of things
Have you thought of other design games? Animal Crossing is pretty restrictive when it comes to design IMO heck even Fallout 76 has more flexibility in designing your house than Animal Crossing does. Garden Paws is coming to Switch soon (if it doesn't get pushed back) if you haven't heard of it if Animal Crossing is one of your favorite games I'd recommend you look into it. It's basically the same thing, but without some of the issues Animal Crossing has, you have more freedom in your actual designs aren't forced with one camera angle and it still has the same menial tasks like fishing.

• Love
Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you thought of other design games? Animal Crossing is pretty restrictive when it comes to design IMO heck even Fallout 76 has more flexibility in designing your house than Animal Crossing does. Garden Paws is coming to Switch soon (if it doesn't get pushed back) if you haven't heard of it if Animal Crossing is one of your favorite games I'd recommend you look into it. It's basically the same thing, but without some of the issues Animal Crossing has, you have more freedom in your actual designs aren't forced with one camera angle and it still has the same menial tasks like fishing.
There were a lot of design games I've looked into before but the graphics on ACNH are the main part why I keep playing it, instead of others. I just looked at Garden Paws and I feel like I'll really like it !

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were a lot of design games I've looked into before but the graphics on ACNH are the main part why I keep playing it, instead of others. I just looked at Garden Paws and I feel like I'll really like it !
Excellent my plot to stick it to Nintendo by recommending non-Nintendo games to Nintendo fans is working perfectly, err I mean glad I could help, no sinister ulterior motives here nope not a one.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: JoanaTak

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of my favorite video games that were created before I was born is called 'The Old Man : Moto Moto addition'

It was based on a baby who was born during BC and had a pyramid built after him by Augustus Caeser, but apparently the lizard gods felt bad so his life was extended !!! He went through many trials like meeting King Tut and facing off with Samari but he was old so he had to limp away !!

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Witcher 3 is my favorite then in no order :
God of war ( every game in series)
Darksiders 1
Bloodborne
Assassins Creed Odyssey
For Honor
Warcraft 3
Smackdown vs raw 2008
Ultimate ninja 4 Naruto shipudden
Spartan total warrior
Shadow of rome
Devil may cry 3
Worms 4 mayhem
Gun
Ghost of Tsushima ( still playing it but really great game)

Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Witcher 3 is my favorite then in no order :
God of war ( every game in series)
Darksiders 1
Bloodborne
Assassins Creed Odyssey
For Honor
Warcraft 3
Smackdown vs raw 2008
Ultimate ninja 4 Naruto shipudden
Spartan total warrior
Shadow of rome
Devil may cry 3
Worms 4 mayhem
Gun
Ghost of Tsushima ( still playing it but really great game)
What do you think of the latest worms? The battle royale and real time worms?

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you play Worms Armageddon PS1? T'was my favorite worms by far.
Yes I played it on PC I it was my first Worms game . I remember when woman from store and some buyer who was gamer said worms are good game . I found it funny considering its about worms but I still bought it , and didnt regret good game. I still remember some of their quotes.
Post automatically merged:

It's not out yet so that's not strange I was thinking if you saw the trailer and had thoughts on it.
If it comes out on PS4/PS5 I will try it surely.

chadwick87523

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite video game is because this is a completely story-based game, you’ll get lost playing the story mode and you’ll feel as if you are playing with the pokemon in the game.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I have plenty of favorites. Such as Gears of War which is really up there for me. The multiplayer is too fun. I enjoyed every Halo up to Reach. Uncharted was an undoubtedly fun series. I pretty much like all system exclusives. They have no choice but to be great. Outside of exclusives, um, had a blast and met great people on the Storm series. Call of Duty of course, Battlefront Hardline was a gem. Didn’t like the others. Possibly every Pokémon game was good. I have too many lol